[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning to trans girls seeking an orchiectomy: Don't immediately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: nuts.jpg (79KB, 870x1050px) Image search: [Google]
nuts.jpg
79KB, 870x1050px
Warning to trans girls seeking an orchiectomy: Don't immediately jump to Dr. Arnkoff, try to find another urologist first.

Dr. Arnkoff has steadily hiked his orchiectomy price over the years from $2000 to $3000 due to his fame and name recognition about doing informed consent orchi with no fuss. Rumor has it that if you call up all the urologists in your area, you have a chance of finding one that'll do it for as low as $1000. At least a price that you don't have to take out a bank loan for.
>>
>>8638256
Dr. Arnkoff has steadily risen in popularity, that's why the price increased. Appointments are always made months in advance, that's how busy he is
>>
>>8638256

You could go to a vet. He castrated my cat for $ 50.
>>
>>8638270
Uh, are you dumb? Vets would never castrate a human, not even with a bribe.

And I think the human scrotum is so different from other animal scrotums that castration procedures on pets/farm animals don't work the same
>>
>>8638278
>And I think the human scrotum is so different from other animal scrotums that castration procedures on pets/farm animals don't work the same

Scrotums are scrotums. There is nothing special about human balls, but you are right, vet would dare to castrate a human being.
>>
>>8638256
Isn't this just kind of proof that SRS and other trans procedures are just kind of scams? As soon as a doctor gets a bit of popularity they're always booked solid and can charge basically whatever they want and they have no real obligations to actually do a decent job since once it gets going it just snowballs out of controls.
It seems like it's kind of the reason why SRS has barely improved for the past 30 years, no reason to improve it when people will pay whatever they ask and will do it no matter how shitty the procedure is.
>>
File: weak.gif (807KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
weak.gif
807KB, 160x160px
>>8638278
Just put an elastic band around them and wait for them to get gangrene and drop off.
That's what we do with sheep.
>>
>>8638364
You're right it's a shitty state of affairs
The problem is that too many people have too strong dysphoria to last the decades it would take to actually enact some change. They all either suicide or take what they can get
Which is unfortunately where I'm at
>>
>>8638386
I believe the arteries are too large in humans so it can cause complications.
I'm sure people have done it though, historically they'd do all sorts of stuff like just slicing them off with a hot knife.
>>
>>8638386
Even if it doesn't cause sepsis, the scarring will look really bad. You'll have a zombie ballsack, and no chance of ever getting SRS (even if you're non-op you could change your mind one day)
>>
>>8638404
Smash them with a hammer?
>>
>>8638387
There's probably surgeons out there willing to do more experimental procedures.
Like if they can somehow find doctors willing to do full head transplants, womb transplants, etc. I'm sure if you made a convincing case doctors might do a vaginal epithelial cell transplant like what these doctors did for cis women that had a genetic disorder that resulted in no vaginal canal:
https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2014/201518/

As it stands neovags kind of feel like something a mechanical engineer or something would design. Like they basically just take whatever is down there and piece it together into a vagina. It's like one step away from being epoxied and duct taped together lol
>>
>>8638424
I think it only works because they have trace normal vaginal tissue available that could be used, plus they had a vulva and stuff
Plus if it doesn't work you'd basically be fucked
Idk I wish but it's such a risk to be a guinea pig
>>
>>8638456
Might be less risky then it seems. Doctors that do those complicated surgeries don't necessarily want to keep repeating them for life like SRS doctors. They want to do it for research and to get to get notoriety among medical researchers.
If you're one of the firsts to get a complicated procedure you may end up the best as usually after that is when the doctors seeking repeatability for profit purposes move in and the procedures are simplified to make them mass produceable which is why SRS uses no transplanted tissues as those cannot be mass produced for profit. It's not necesssrily impossible to get a better procedure though. There's a difference between how medical procedures are researched since some are researched for mass produced profits and others are researched for the sake of advancing medicine and gaining fame.
>>
>>8639365
Fair enough. I still think finding the proper donor tissue would be a big problem
It doesn't really matter for me right now because I have too much shit on my plate to have the energy to research
>>
>>8638386
No, you bite them off
https://youtu.be/IRVdiHu1VCc
>>
>>8638278
>And I think the human scrotum is so different from other animal scrotums
Are you a weird creationist or what the fuck. Balls are balls. A piece of skin which contains testicles.
>>
>>8638278
>And I think the human scrotum is so different from other animal scrotums
Are you fucking retarded?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.