[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell therapist you want to die for not being born female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: d2d.png (210KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
d2d.png
210KB, 600x390px
>tell therapist you want to die for not being born female
>convinced you're "just a faggot"
How the HECK are people getting hormones like this?
>>
>>8637101
Get a new therapist, find a doc who won't require a therapist, or get your girl pills online
>>
>>8637101
Wait, so your therapist responded to that with, "Nah, you're probably just gay. Go have a gay relationship." ?
>>
>>8637101
try better therapist
also be careful with expressing suicidal tendencies - they are likely to put you on some shit meds and tight control
>>
>>8637192
this desu

therapists are not your allies, they aren't your friends. The goal of a therapist is to protect cis people, not to help trans people transition
>>
>>8637199
The goal of therapists is to do their job. Not everything is about you. For fuck sake.
>>
>>8637199
>The goal of a therapist is to protect cis people
[citation needed]

the goal of the therapists i've gone to was to make money and put food on their table.
you are paying them.
if they don't tell you what you want to hear, fire them and hire someone who will.
>>
>>8637101
I'm a cis male and my mother sexually abused me, When I told my therapist how it fucked me up alittle she just told me I was gay.

Just get a new therapist, half of them don't know shit what they're doing.
>>
>>8637231
Actually, none of them know what they are doing. It's not like psychology is an actual science. Don't bother with therapists at all if you can possibly avoid it, you'll only waste your time.
>>
File: IMG_0058.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>8637199
admitting trans is a mental illness. kek.
>>
>>8637243
Some of them are very intelligent, read psychology and actually listen and have open minds and aren't completely unknowledgable about things young people go through. I wouldn't write off all therapists like that, some can provide great insight.

Though OP needs to seriously start self medding or get someone else.
>>
>>8637207
True, but they also need to cover their own asses. That means you could end up in a bad place if they think you're a serious risk to yourself or others.

>>8637231
Awful.

I had a gender therapist want to talk endlessly and lewdly about my junk. I think he got off to it.

Just find a new therapist, anon.
>>
Just get one who is liberal, female, and young. Like in her 20s/30s. I was lucky enough that my therapist already dealt with trans youth, and even believed the "gender is nonbinary" thing.
>>
>>8638041
>and even believed the "gender is nonbinary" thing.
Oh god. Shit like this is why I'm anxious over my upcoming appointment with a gender doc. My gen gave me HRT without going through a therapist, so I've avoided dealing with people like this so far. It's probably irrational, but I'm scared of being gatekept because I don't go along enough with some liberal garbage.
>>
>>8638062
Gender isn't binary though sempai
Read a fucking book
>>
>>8637163
I never buy consumables online. Don't want to inject myself with Chinese cat piss but it's looking like more of an option every day.

>>8637192
I've already ridden the hospital train and honestly the meds don't make much difference.

>>8638062
Technically nothing is "binary," but if you don't want to devolve into a frothing mess it's a freaking good distinction to use.
>>
Just lie to them to get hrt. It's not that difficult. I hid the fact that I'm schizoaffective from mine until after she agreed to give me my recommendation letter and I started hrt no problem. I was super worried that she would like perma ban me from ever starting so I just left out key details.
>>
why bother seeing a therapist if you only want one that will agree with you
>>
>>8637199
>>8637229
>if they don't tell you what you want to hear
You go to a therapist for help, not for someone to be your personal blind yes man.
>>
>>8638806
So you're saying you would continue to pay a therapist who gatekeeps you and thinks you're just a gay man with a cd fetish?
>>
>>8638817
If he's telling you that maybe you should actually try to hear him out instead of throwing a hissy fit for not catering to your delusions.
>>
>>8638322
There are only two, faggot. Log off Tumblr.

>>8638339
This is nonsense. There are two sexes and so there are two genders. There is no reason for us to have evolved any other genders. Errors of sexual differentiation aren't new sexes.

>>8638806
Personally, I'm about as classically trans as you can get. Any therapist who decided I wasn't trans can't do their job. I would absolutely switch therapists at that point.

I would only recommend the OP stick with a therapist who would explore "are you trans or not" if she had serious doubts or ambiguity. It's a big decision, so you should not rush it if you're not sure. But that doesn't sound like it's the case.
>>
>>8638857
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex-determination_system
>>
>>8637101
Literally just go to a planned parenthood that does informed consent, therapists 99% of the time have no idea what they're doing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.