[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys like when you look at them while sucking them off?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1465190635895.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465190635895.png
29KB, 300x300px
Do guys like when you look at them while sucking them off?

As an insecure tranny I always find it difficult to look at them during the act so guys sometimes call me detached or cold. I am just too scared that if I look at them they'll find me hideous or suddenly see a man in me?

I just don't know how to overcome this feeling even when they tell me what I find to be nothing but hugboxing lies. Like they would probably call sexy just about anybody who's gotten their lips wrapped around their cocks desu.
>>
>>8636252
>Do guys like when you look at them while sucking them off?
Yes, obviously.

>blah blah blah, I'm too insecure
Well, that is too bad for you.
>>
File: Rey_Carlos_II.jpg (820KB, 1855x2184px) Image search: [Google]
Rey_Carlos_II.jpg
820KB, 1855x2184px
>>8636252
>I am just too scared that if I look at them they'll find me hideous or suddenly see a man in me?

If they are letting you suck their dick then they don't care what you look like, or they have already accepted that you might have masculine features.
In fact, some guys are turned on by manly women.
Get over it and start enjoying sex.
Life is too short to let emotional hang-ups prevent you from living.
>>
>>8636252
>they would probably call sexy just about anybody who's gotten their lips wrapped around their cocks
And what's wrong with that? No matter where you are on the 1-10 scale of attractiveness, having your lips around my penis easily adds 3 to 4 points
>>
>>8636383
>having your lips around my penis easily adds 3 to 4 points
Really makes me think.
>>
>>8636252
>Do guys like when you look at them while sucking them off?
I like this. but I'm not trans.

>I am just too scared that if I look at them they'll find me hideous or suddenly see a man in me?
I guess this seems like a reasonable fear, but I would think that if a guy were with you in the first place, he's either totally comfortable with the trans things, or he outright fetishizes it (which might be an uncomfortable sentiment in itself)

>I just don't know how to overcome this feeling
Would it hurt just to ask the guy what he wants? I mean, you're about to stick his dick in your mouth. It doesn't get much more personal than that. You're way past that uncomfortable point of not asking someone a personal or potentially awkward question.
>>
yes, please do
>>
>>8636252
a lot of sex is performative

make eye contact, make a show of playing with his dick before you start, and the guy will feel it as a lot more intense

there's no reason to be insecure about passing with a dick in your mouth, show some skill and you'll seem even more feminine
>>
suck me off and then I can judge
>>
I feel so sorry for your father.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.