[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The United States government doesn't care about us. If they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 20170726_140823.png (130KB, 1080x907px) Image search: [Google]
20170726_140823.png
130KB, 1080x907px
The United States government doesn't care about us. If they could, they would see us all rounded up and gassed.

Why the fuck would any transgender person want to take up arms for a country that hates them?
>>
>>8636002

Because of the good money for your cosmetic self mutilation.
>>
>>8636018
>US Army
>good money
>>
This isn't about military. They don't care about it

It's about making trans folks an issue that Dems will have to start speaking out on constantly, because they realize they need to rile up the base to have any chance in 2018 and 2020.
>>
>>8636002
"us"
fuck of tranny
>>
>>8636002
>Why the fuck would any transgender person want to take up arms for a country that hates them?

Because ISIS is not better, desu.
>>
>>8636034

They got a healthcare plan which apparently has been paying for transgender transitions until today.
>>
>>8636034
>New recruits earn around ~30k a year, 0 expenses
>free healthcare for life
>free college after you get out
>preferential hiring at any government agency
>looks great on any resume

>US Army
>good money
>>
>>8636050
>still thinking that the military is actively fighting Isis in 2017.
>>
>>8636078
>u gotta kill people
>Good money
>>
>>8636048
>I openly admit I'm tranny
> TCH' I've got you on the backstroke now! By using the plural pronoun "us" you've revealed that you too are a tranny. I'm very smart!
>>
>>8636034
I used to have a manager who served in the US military and he had a daughter who was born with severe skin and skull issues. His healthcare has covered all $1+ million of the resulting facial reconstruction surgeries.
>>
>>8636041
THIS

It's a disgusting political ploy to rile up the base, just look at all the retarded /pol/turds taking a vacation over here today.

Meanwhile people who have served bravely for most of their term and came out during service, whom the Rand institute found hurt nobody and no morale... face an ambiguous future. If I see trans vets getting denied their rightful vet status after this I'm gonna be pretty pissed
>>
>>8636114
Oh you know it's going to happen. People are already cheering for them to be dishonorably discharged.
>>
>>8636084

>u gotta kill people

Whatever helps you cope tranny.
>>
File: Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg (290KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Economist-2017-front-cover-Doom.jpg
290KB, 779x1024px
>>8636002

This is just a distraction from the healthcare vote going on right now. Worked too. This crap is now front page on CNN while our Congress Critters are dealing in the back.
>>
File: 1499009398809.png (798KB, 529x593px) Image search: [Google]
1499009398809.png
798KB, 529x593px
>>8636112
>I used to have a manager who served in the US military and he had a daughter who was born with severe skin and skull issues.
Wouldn't that money be better spent on turning pee pees into pussies and a rockin' set of tits on a hairy man?

Transgender people can't survive without their sex surgery anon. It's medically necessary.
>>
You are proving his point. Obviously you are delusional and not fit for the military, plus you hate your country. So you should stay the fuck out of the military.
>>
>>8636156
absolutely this
>>
>>8636002
Why should anyone pay for someone else's cosmetic surgery in the first place? That's a really clear question.
>>
>>8636238
Why not take the trillions of dollars we spend on WMD and do... both?
>>
>>8636282
Wouldn't that lead to Russian supremacy in WMD technology?

I mean, even more than the Russians already have?
>>
>>8636279
The medical treatment for severe clinical gender dysphoria is not simply "cosmetic surgery".
>>
>>8636313
>giving a flying fuck if Russia has slightly more rusty warheads to never use

As long as you have enough to target EVERY MAJOR CITY AND MILITARY BUILDUP ON EARTH it doesn't matter, does it?
>>
>>8636313
WMDs have relatively little practical use, and Russia has a weak economy. If the USA stops investing in WMDs and instead focuses on conventional assets, then Russia will have to do the same if they don't want to end up being outmatched on the conventional battlefield.
>>
>>8636156
Last I checked his healthcare plans didn't pass on congress, did that change or something?
>>
>taking up arms for any nation at all
This is why you fail in life
>>
>>8636320
I'm not only talking about stockpiles of nuclear warheads, I'm talking about technological superiority with chemical and biological WMDs also. The Russians have a lot less money and yet the official story is they have way more of this stuff. I assume the Americans actually have secret programs to counter that supposed Russian advantage though.

>>8636326
If the USA stops investing in WMDs and Russia continues, it could be a serious problem in twenty years.
>>
>>8636319
>The medical treatment for severe clinical gender dysphoria is not simply "cosmetic surgery".
but it is. Just put on a dress and go to therapy. The military's purpose isn't to give out free cosmetic surgery.

No one dies from "not transitioning". Depression isn't treatable with playing dress up either.
>>
>>8636341
>what is HRT
>>
>>8636341
>NOBODY DIES FROM NOT TRANSITIONING
>IMPLYING
holy kek
>>
If legbutts were actually smart, they'd agitate for leftism instead of fully supporting the neoliberal order.
This will be remembered, and we will be pay dearly for it.
>>
>>8636360
>If legbutts were actually suicidal, they'd agitate for leftism
FTFY
>>
>>8636354
it's true. suicide is different than having a terminal illness.

you're stupid and insensitive to compare the two.
>>
imagine being an American lol
>>
>>8636002
>"They would see us all round up and gassed"
Damn, overreaction much? Its just saying that you shouldn't be serving in the military, if they wanted you dead they would draft you all into it
>>
I say they should accept FtMs if they're sanctioned and 18-20.
Imagine the happiness they would have if they could take steroids to be on the same athletic performance as men.
>>
>>8636806
Ftms are always going to be too short to be able to serve effectively alongside real men.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.