[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do cis gay men get so adamant about keeping gender-identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: C_VBFZRVwAAmnV6.jpg (70KB, 1078x749px) Image search: [Google]
C_VBFZRVwAAmnV6.jpg
70KB, 1078x749px
Why do cis gay men get so adamant about keeping gender-identity disorder is the DSM, when they themselves forced scientists and psychologists to retcon all of their research and remove homosexuality from the same text?
>>
>>8635411
As failed HSTS's gay men are highly misandrist and see transphobia as a way of striking back against MAAB's who didn't fail to achieve womanhood.
>>
>>8635411
I don't know, what your professional opinion on that op?
>>
>>8635411
Trannies are actively psychotic as well as heterosexist for want everybody to be paired off into male female relationships.
>>
>>8635441
most of the trans lesbians here try to kill straight trans women if they don't submit to their fetishtic desires.
>>
Why do trannies start calling gay men bug chases when their delusion and mental instability is challenged?
>>
>>8635411
I'm trans. I want Gender Dysphoria in the DSM, as it means recognition of different mental health needs, and generally access to treatment.

If it "aint a problem", I fear people can justify not helping with it.
>>
>>8635541
>wanting to be officially mental just to get socialized/insurance gibbs for your cosmetic surgery
>>
>>8635562

Welcome to mental illness?
>>
>>8635411
>Why do cis gay men get so adamant about keeping gender-identity disorder is the DSM

Seriously, Cara, What the fuck?
Are you just going to go down the list and make up bullshit about every member of /lgbt/?
Lemme guess, you gonna ask why lesbians try to keep "early transitioners" from transtioning or something?
Gonna ask why asexuals oppress early trantisoners?
Christ, you are a fucking joke you vapid sponge cunt.
Do everyone a favor and fucking kill yourself since getting a life is obviously out of the picture.

>when they themselves forced scientists and psychologists to retcon all of their research

>Not actually knowing the story of how homosexuality was removed from the DSM

This is just fucking lazy.
>>
>>8635593
>the one time Cara actually makes an honest post
>gets this in response
>>
>>8635596
>>the one time Cara actually makes an honest post

>[Citation Needed]
>>
>>8635570
And so is female homosexuality, ya dyke
>>
>>8635411
There is actually a good reason for keeping GD in there, since it is something that requires medical treatment, whereas homosexuality does not. People keep saying that homosexuality was removed for political reasons, but political reasons were essentially the only reason it was ever put in there in the first place, being gay doesn't require medical treatment, it's really a non-issue so long as people mind their own business, whereas GD does require treatment. Though it is good that they changed it from GID to GD, since it would otherwise imply that non-standard gender expression and/or identification is inherently a disordder. And it's pretty much common knowledge that a lot of cisgays were perfectly willing to leave trans people behind once gay marriage was legalized.

>>8635562
GD is an actual disorder, treatment of it isn't cosmetic.
>>
What is wrong with you people?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.