[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 6/10 looking normal male but I want to be the girl in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: sad.jpg (76KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
76KB, 600x521px
>tfw 6/10 looking normal male but I want to be the girl in the relationship
I dont have a big dong and I'm a manlet and I like being smol in both cuz it makes me feel cute but everyone wants the 6 feet tall manly man or the girly femboy traps but I'm like middle of the road

Do I have any hope?, do any of you even like that sort of body?
>>
>>8633926
just take you girl pills asap!
the pills alone will make you feel better and you can figure out the rest along the way.
>>
>>8633969
B-but I like being a male
>>
>>8633972
You can still be male, though. Hormones will push you over from "middle of the road" to "girly femboy trap"
>>
>>8633972
are you really sure about that?
because if not you'll show up here again after a few years and bitch about how you transitioned too late.
if you have to think about it then do so while taking hormones just to be safe.
>>
>>8633984
>>8633986
o-ok

but I'm not rich for pills tho...
>>
>>8633992
you NEED them so find a way to make some money!
hrt isn't even as expensive as many people on here are making it out to be.
in some cases your insurance will even foot the bill.
>>
>>8634007
This. If you already have insurance, HRT is dirt cheap. If not, you can still buy hormones fairly cheaply (shouldn't be more than $400/yr).
>>
>>8634007
>>8634010
o-ok...
I dont know where do I buy those or a buying guide or something.
I'm not from this board
>>
>>8633972
Don't let these people convince you to alter your body chemistry for a preference you can fulfill without chems. I found a good guy who loves me for who I am but supports that I too like to be the girl in the relationship. It's all about finding the right person, just keep looking. If that right person for you needs to be a woman then that will make things much harder for sure.
>>
>>8633992
>>8634025
What country do you live in?

I'm in Australia so I found a psych that diagnoses gender issues, got a referral from a GP to see him and got a referral from the psych to see an endocrinologist.

Now I get an estrogen implant every 6 months for $200-$300 and buy a bottle of cypro which now only costs $36 and covers the same period of time.
>>
>>8634039
I dunno. I dont have much money to travel and I'm in the closet so is kinda hard cuz my options are in my state range.
>>8634043
Mexico, all of this is giberish to me
>>
>>8634057
Then buy your tablets from InHousePharmacy and pay with a credit card. They'll come right to your door.

It will cost you more though, but it sounds like it will be easier for you.
>>
>>8634077
o-ok
tablets?
>>
>>8634083
fucking hell...
just ask for cypro (don't let them meme you with spiro!)and some form of estradiol and you're golden.
>>
>>8634083
There are resources out there to help you pick what you want but generally speaking:

1. You need an Anti Androgen
If you're not sure you're trans but want to try transitioning then you want to take 200mg of Spironolactone a day. Work your way up to 100mg in the morning and 100mg at night. Start at 25mg, morning and night and build to it over 2 weeks.

If you're sure you're trans then take Cyproterone Acetate, 50mg a day for 3 months then cut back to 25mg a day.

2. You need estrogen

Start with 4-6mg of progynova a day.

If you like that then try injections or implants.

3. Add progesterone if you feel like it, but there is no established science on if this helps.

Most of all though, I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I am not advising you to take any of these, merely telling you what is commonly used. These medications can be dangerous if used improperly.
>>
File: giphy (9).gif (267KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (9).gif
267KB, 219x300px
>>8634115
thanks!
I'll get a bf naw
>>
>>8634057
Are you financially independent? If coming out puts you in danger of being homeless then I feel ya, but you're not going to find anyone if you don't advertise you're open for business. Let people know that you are what you are in a way that is appropriate for the conversation and you've got a much better chance of finding someone because everyone knows you're on the market.

Take hormone pills if you think there is something wrong with your body as it is, not because you want to improve your dating prospects.
>>
>>8634121
>you want this
>take that
>you need this
>start with x dosage
>you but I'm not a doctor I'm not giving medical advice
could've fooled me the way you were advising him on what medicines to take and what dosages
>>
>>8634145
I'm shit at social skills and an introvert.

I think I'll try tinder or something, but 2 hookups already rejected me and I'm starting to doubt myself.
>>
>>8634158
Then work on your social skills methinks. Talk to people as often as possible and learn how to hold a good conversation. I was shit at that too but nursing school forced me to develop in that area and it helped me find my man.

Improve yourself every day so that when the right person comes along, you have the best chance possible to snatch them up.

Gulping down hormone pills won't help you socially, it will just make things more difficult because you will have to cope with how they influence you physically, mentally, and emotionally.
>>
>>8634177
But gay Mexicans are a rare sight
I think I'll just drink thone things because is really hard to get a man in here
>>
File: DA33l2TW0AEdzuN.jpg (51KB, 536x720px) Image search: [Google]
DA33l2TW0AEdzuN.jpg
51KB, 536x720px
>>8633926
You have hope! You have all the hope! Don't let your dreams be dreams!
>>
>>8633926
how old anon?
>>
>>8634216
>>
>>8634200
If it's hard to get a man, why are you making it even harder by crippling yourself socially? If you are 20 then get working on a career that can take you to a place that you thin would make it easier to find the happiness you seek.

Don't swallow titty pills and wallow in depression hoping that the winds of change will bring good fortune like half the trannies on this board. Improve yourself and become financially secure, your other desires will follow from that but you gotta lay the ground work.
>>
>>8634226
I can get a translator job. 957.014 US Dollars a month.
Which is middle class in here.

I also try making exercise

What did you gays do after having income and a competent looking body?, do i really have to flirt?, I piss myself in social situations.
>>
>>8634241
I never really hit the dating scene myself, but become comfortable enough that when you see someone as attractive, you can let them know with confidence. That will only come with time, just work on it friend. And I imagine a translator job is a nice asset in that you could get freelance work along with whatever main job you get going for yourself.
>>
>>8634241
Look, the key to flirting, is not trying to flirt, just say what comes naturally, start with a simple "Hey, you look nice" and then let it flow, if something sounds like it'll sound creepy, don't say it, but don't be afraid to compliment them, and when them seem to have warmed up to you, feel free to kick it up a notch~!
>>
>>8634241
Read up on PUA.
>>
>>8634220
You're still young enough to get very good results, especially if you just want to be a femboy. Your early 20s are your last chance to look good with HRT, though. After that it doesn't change much.
>>
File: tumblr_mns3vq4VWf1rtpnmgo1_500.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mns3vq4VWf1rtpnmgo1_500.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>8633926
>keep the good income
>keep exercising
>read PUA and put it in practice
>take these pilast so you look cute
O-okay
I didn't know that I would have to do this much when I asked for help but I'll try my best
>>
>>8634304
*Pills
>>
>>8634304
>PUA
Do NOT try and read up on PUA, just say what comes from the heart, if you try and use PUA techniques you're gonna come across as a sleazeball, seriously
>>
>>8634321
t. doesn't understand PUA
>>
I'm finally trying tinder.

I'll try finding luck there
>>
>>8633926
Disregard trannies and pills. What you want is a normal homosexual relationship, which is admittedly rarer than yetis, but it won't fuck you up.
Also yes, I do like that sort of body. It's the best of both worlds: masculine and frail at the same time. I'd probably rail you into the ground and keep going.
>>
File: doushio.png (19KB, 132x150px) Image search: [Google]
doushio.png
19KB, 132x150px
>>8634468
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.