[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do all trannies hate chasers? I don't even like girls,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 3400292-lelouch-1-.png (238KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
3400292-lelouch-1-.png
238KB, 640x448px
So do all trannies hate chasers? I don't even like girls, I just want to fuck some of you because transitioning gives me the biggest hardon. I know a few mtfs IRL and I fap while thinking of all of them.
>>
Some chasers are okay, some are fucking weird. But I guess they aren't that bad overall.

it's better than having a bunch of dudes trying to actively my existence with their pew pew weapons
>>
>>8633681
I am ok with chasers or guys who want to end my life
>>
>>8633672
i dont hate you. I dont even mind that you have a fetish for trans-ness.

Its rare though, that i find a chaser that is willing to respect the fact that I am not as comfortable in my trans-ness as they are. I dont mean to kink shame, but your fetish is my debilitating medical condition, and that makes interacting hard.
>>
>>8633672
No, but as a lot just want to be normal people of their non-birth sex being pursued by people explicitly because they're trans is off-putting.
>>
No but I'm not interested in casual sex either.
>>
depends on how hot, funny and confident you are tbqh

if i found out a hot guy i know has fap fantasies about me and repressed an urge to grab my hair and shove me on his cock id be turned on
>>
>>8633672
Not all do, but beware that the nature of y...

>I just want to fuck some of you because transitioning gives me the biggest hardon.
Wait what?
>>
>>8634064
I can't really explain it, it's just the thought of cute boys putting in effort to be nice sissy girls makes me cum so hard.
I don't know if I'd be able to hold a relationship because I still prefer boys, and dicks are too nice to be removed.
>>
>>8634244
Elaborate?
>>
I really don't hate chasers op, would happily date a chaser, just litterally hold you guys physically and emotionally to the same standard as normal guys. Every chaser I've talked to has been super ugly though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.