[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transladies how did you deal with getting rid of excessive body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 2323.jpg (47KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
2323.jpg
47KB, 540x304px
Transladies how did you deal with getting rid of excessive body hair?

I've been waxing for three years and my hair is just as dark and thick as it was before I began doing it. Shaving does nothing because my hair is thick and dark and I basically get chicken skin with black dots.
>>
Electrolysis/Laser
>>
>>8631124
>if you're broke or too shy to go to professionals
Nair / waxing / buy epilator

>If you have money and/or are more confident with yourself to go to professionals.
>Electrolysis / laser.

I myself am not confident enough in passing yet so I usually end up using nair and anything that's left I use my epilator which hurts like hell.

Once I get more confident with myself and have enough money for FFS and whatsoever I will go and get electrolysis done.
>>
>>8631124
wax doesn't get rid of hair forever, you need electrolysis.
>>
File: 1499895340084.jpg (56KB, 202x350px) Image search: [Google]
1499895340084.jpg
56KB, 202x350px
>>8631204
How is nair working for you?
I haven't tried it yet. Does it work on kind of thick hairs?
>>
>>8631323
Get most of the longer hairs but anything small only the epilator can do the job.

First time I used nair I almost fainted from the smell, it was kinda strong and terrible I kinda choke from strong smells I'm weird.

Also I let it a bit longer than the instructions told me to and it kinda burned so don't do like I did (I thought it would work even better if I let it "cure").

If you're on HRT constant waxing / nair will make them get thinner and thinner every time they come back so things get easier than the first times I used.

Still, I would strongly recommend an epilator.
Its also good training for other female activities like plucking your eyebrows which hurt a lot..
>>
>>8631124
I use an epilator, works really well once you get used to the pain
>>
My body hair all turned light blonde I got on HRT, so I shave my legs about once a month and that's it. I've been predominantly hairless on my body for my whole life.

Face is a different story. Can't get laser soon enough. Shaving my face every day is awful for my skin, and it kind of hurts. Even when shaved there is still a hint of shadow that I have to cover with make-up.
>>
>>8631323
Fuck nair magic shave haven't had to shave in weeks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.