[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are only beta men willing to actually have a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: yameteeeeeee.jpg (10KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
yameteeeeeee.jpg
10KB, 254x198px
Why are only beta men willing to actually have a relationship with mtfs?
Finding someone to just fuck is easy but what I want a long term relationship that will eventually lead into a marriage.
Only beta males seem interested but I want a big and strong alpha male who can make me feel safe.
>>
It is amusing how you never see confident, masculine males dating MtF long term
>>
Maybe transbianism really is the true way to happiness.
Just two girls having fun together actually seems like the purest form of love sometimes...
>>
>>8630344
Tfw feminine penis is tru luv
>>
>>8630330
Alpha men want to have biological children. That's probably the biggest reason. Even if they don't admit it, that thought is always in the back of their head when considering a partner. Another one is that trannies are often below average in terms of looks and have serious mental issues that cis women normally don't. If you're good enough to get with cis women trannies are just not worth your time at all. Which is why only betas go for them. This is also the reason why bisexual men almost always end up with a woman in the end.
>>
>>8630330
I don't know why, my fiancee is beautiful but she is cis female, I think cis men are just too afraid of the gay label
>>
>>8630334
I know several.
>>
Because bisexuals are slovely losers and generally bisexuals are the only ones who will date trans girls. So you end up settling for someone who is unattractive usually.
>>
>>8630330
if he actually made that pic that is fucking hilarious.
>>
Because of toxic masculinity. Date girls op it'll go way better
>>
I would if I was more comfortable with my gayness
>>
I'm curious OP, do you consider yourself alpha or beta?
>>
>>8632751
Girls are neither.
>>
>>8630330
Beta men are the only ones willing to put up with depressed social rejects who talk about dysphoria all day. Alpha men got shit to do. Also yeah, wanting to have kids.
>>
>>8630344
Lesbians don't want penises
>>
>>8630330
if you're only dating failed males that's your own damn fault

plenty of real men will date a girl with a dick long-term as long as you're attractive and not a mess at home
>>
>>8630344
do you idiots not even realize how autistic you sound every time you say "purest form of love"?

no one takes you seriously, and this is why people find you creepy and disgusting
>>
>>8632844
Wonder how my girlfriend missed the memo.
>>
>>8632908
Newsflash: she is bisexual, or maybe even straight
>>
Alpha and beta are social constructs used to oppressed men.
>>
>>8633323
this. If you believe in this shit you're cucking yourself
>>
>>8632869
>plenty of real men will date a girl with a dick long-term

what color is the sky on your planet?
>>
File: blaire whites boyfriend.jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
blaire whites boyfriend.jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>8630330
I dunno. Blaire White seems to be doing ok. This guy seems pretty cute.
>>
>>8630330
I think it's really an image problem on top of a rarity of masculine men who make themselves available for more long-term relationships with transwomen. On one hand, MtF's have a reputation for desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel for men due to self esteem issues. It tends to attract these numales who are looking for an easy score where they've failed elsewhere. On another, the more 'Alpha' types of men either just sample the MtF pot for fun and leave or have hang ups that keep them pursuing long term relationships. My biggest one with dating guys or MtF's was the fact that I had considered wanting my own biological children someday. I know the surrogate thing is an option but was always wary of the possibilities, of what could go wrong. I know others have this type of concern and then there's the constant self deformation stuff. That kind of thing requires patience and really liking the girl to be able to put up with and help alleviate it. In other words, they don't like the idea of constantly having to reassure MtF's about things like passing or helping them cope with dysphoria, it makes them wonder if the girl is worth the trouble because it CAN becoming tiring and frustrating. Combine that with the regular long term relationship stuff, and it definitely makes some think twice. Just little things like that are contributing factors. If there's any other questions, I don't mind answering to the best of my ability.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.