[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-se ntenced-for-stabbing-dat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 23

File: feminine penis.png (237KB, 664x703px) Image search: [Google]
feminine penis.png
237KB, 664x703px
http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-sentenced-for-stabbing-date-119-times-after-learning-shes-trans/

>Hickerson said in court Thursday that he and Whigham had been chatting online for a couple of months but had never met in person. He said they decided to meet while she was in Biloxi with friends.

>He said Whigham picked him up at the gate of Keesler and the two went straight to the hotel where Whigham was staying. He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel, she told him she was a transgender woman.

How come transwomen would rather date knifey guy instead of me?
>>
>I snapped
le gay panic defence
>>
>>8629344
because not even trannies want to date beta males.
>>
>>8629344
since learning i was trans my boyfriend has stabbed me more than 199 times. with his dick.
>>
i fucking hate men
>>
>>8629386
Same. Fucking savages. Yeah, she fucked up big time, but I'll never understand what drives a man to murder over his self-perceived sexual orientation.
>>
>>8629386
i fucking hate you
>>
>>8629367
l-lewd
thats the good kind of stabbing tho
>>
>>8629389
119 times
fucking niggers amirite
>>
>>8629389
i hate how he escaped the death penalty too

like i think in cases like this an example should have been made
>>
>>8629403
why would they make an example of him when they can make examples of transwomen everywhere and send them to the same prison as him

the world is fucked
>>
>>8629389
>I'll never understand what drives a man to murder over his self-perceived sexual orientation.
You're white though.
>>
>>8629344
RIP Korra
>>
>>8629386
>>8629389
>gets raped
>"why are you upset"
>>
>>8629422
>raped
>>
>>8629409
Explain?
>>
>>8629403
>this T rage
>>
>>8629429
Find a picture of Hickerson.
>>
>>8629386
desu
>>
>>8629344
>He said after they had a form of sex
that's very strange phrasing
>>
File: Google home.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Google home.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>8629344
niggers
>119 times
yeah, tell me they are human again
>>
I want someone to stab me too
>>
>>8629466
Reminder than trannies are a danger to real women everywhere! The one in OP probably used women's restrooms like some kind of rapist!

t. TERFs
>>
>>8629344
I'M A NICEE GUYYY
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (25KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
25KB, 266x200px
>>8629410
>>
>>8629344
Carth got way too edgy this time? XDDDDD
>>
File: 1395212370070.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1395212370070.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>8629344
>she
>>
>>8629344
inb4 we learn he knew she was trans all along and didnt want his friends to know he was fucking a tranny

like usual
>>
File: 1487555142043.jpg (68KB, 496x495px) Image search: [Google]
1487555142043.jpg
68KB, 496x495px
>>8629344
H-how do I ensure my bf never randomly stabs me?
>>
>>8629403
Shut up, dyke.
>>
>>8629344
>Dating literal rabid niggers.
>Not expecting them to hurt you.

The biggest problem here is that probably not much will happen to the murderer because society doesn't really care about victims when they happen to be trans.

>>8629386
(you) wanna be feminazi triptranny.
>>
>>8630488
Keep him tied to the bed
That way he can't stab you but you can still ride his cock
>>
File: 1492482158330.jpg (81KB, 423x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492482158330.jpg
81KB, 423x380px
>>8630568
>Implying keeping your bf naked and tied to the bed isn't the main cause of stabbing.
Dick stabbing I mean.
>>
>>8629344
Trannies will eventually have to come around to the unpleasant realities of their intentional deceit.
>>
>>8629525
nobody cares about your pronoun insecurity
>>
>>8630643
t. TERFs
intentional deceit is a dangerous meme
>>
>>8629389
>I'll never understand what drives a man to murder over his self-perceived sexual orientation.

It's not about his sexual orientation, it's about having being mocked and lied into a gay relationship. That transwoman made him look like an idiot and he will probably loose social standing for having been with a dude. No matter how passing a transwoman is, she will always be a man in the eyes of straight guys.
>>
>>8629344
Im more offended that he got with a nigger
>>
File: daddy's sober.jpg (315KB, 1600x924px) Image search: [Google]
daddy's sober.jpg
315KB, 1600x924px
>>8630664
TERFs are just the temperance ladies of the 21st century. They abandoned God and moved on to Freud and Lacan, spend their days psychoanalyzing people/society/the dirt/the worms/the parasites inside the worms. Then they screech at anyone who dares to have fun in a way that contradicts this narrative, just like the Temperance girls screamed at people who drank alcohol.

Well, I drink whiskey and I will always have a bedroom life. Stay angry, girls!
>>
>>8630683
Name the problem. It's not the trans woman's fault, it's fragile masculinity enabling male violence.
>>
>>8629344

>Dating a nigger

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>8630643
>victim blaming this much
>>
>>8630739
>It's not the trans woman's fault, it's fragile masculinity enabling male violence.

>It's not the POZ guy problem for not disclosing they have a deadly disease, it's the other's fragile immune system.

Normal people have pride and a social standing. I know it is hard for a tranny to understand, but you cannot trick guys into having gay sex.
>>
>>8630914
Stop spreading your dangerous deceit meme on multiple threads.
>>
File: 1495936361151.png (64KB, 197x194px) Image search: [Google]
1495936361151.png
64KB, 197x194px
>>8629355

>Lied to
>Led on for months
>Mentally ill degenerates(lgbt community) humans have a much higher probability of having STI's

hmmmm I wonder why?
>>
File: smugo brows.jpg (118KB, 838x638px) Image search: [Google]
smugo brows.jpg
118KB, 838x638px
>stabbed
>119 times
Did he confuse her for a zombie/vampire or was he just a nigger?

(Just a little something for the /pol/-leaning audience out there. You're welcome, familia.)
>>
>>8629537
This. These scumbags commit murder, and then perpetuate a false narrative of "Trans women hide the fact that they're trans, so they bring the violence on themselves :^)" Fuck this planet.

>>8630488
To minimize your chances of being murdered by your boyfriend:
-Date men who identify as bisexual. You notice most of these guys kill because they want to protect their image of being heterosexual.
-Don't date black guys. Sorry to any black men reading this, but your race has a SERIOUS inferiority complex.
>>
>>8630985
>-Don't date black guys. Sorry to any black men reading this, but your race has a SERIOUS inferiority complex.
doesn't bother me anyone who is hesitant to date black men i don't want to date
>>
>>8631090
Yeah, just turn it around and make it out to be the other person's problem. That's real mature. Why can't you people ever take responsibility for anything?
>>
>>8630943
do you even have to ask? its rabid animal behavior
>>
>>8631101
I'm not homophobic or transphobic though mate how is that my issue also how is what i said even a problem you said they shouldn't date niggers and i'm saying great if they don't want to i'm also not interested in them.
>>
>>8630683
In other words, toxic masculinity. You don't kill someone over "losing social standing." Testosterone needs to be abolished.
>>
So horrible and evil to stab anyone.

Why would you wait until after having sex to tell someone you are trans? Seems way way way stupid. Tiny minority won't care, majority of people will be at least somewhat angry, another tiny minority will stab. Just.......I dont know.
>>
>>8629422
"rape by deception" is not rape
>>
>>8629427
Typical of liberals to not be able to see things from other people's perspective.
From his point of view, he had been tricked into having sex. Which is rape by deception.
It does not matter what gender she is, he percieved her as a man tricking him, which makes him a rape victim.
>>
>>8631209

Seems pretty rape to me tbqh. Super shitty at any rate, not that rape ever justifies murder.
>>
>>8631218
that way of thought is still no excuse for murder
>>
>>8630938
Just for clarification: you're endorsing stabbing people you don't like?
>>
Poor girl got into this because she probably tried to stay in her own race.
And this is not the first time.

Black MtF get a lot of flak from the black community be it from everyday violence when trying to go buy their groceries to being raped or murdered by those who they believed to be their partners.

Sad part is that instead of them learning black men are literal animals they keep fucking up like this.
If she wanted to be with a black so much should have become a transbian or something at least she wouldn't be murdered by her girlfriend.

This is the reason I stay away from blacks and arabs, all other guys are game.
>>
>>8631218
>>8631222
So if a man lies to a woman that he is rich/a doctor/over 6 ft tall in order to sleep with her, and she otherwise would not have agreed to sex, that makes him a rapist? If I'm 1/2 black but pass for white and don't tell my date, and it turns out my date is racist and would never consciously choose to sleep with a person with black genes, I'm a rapist?

How far does this logic go?
>>
>>8631225
That's true, but it is understandable that someone gets angry at their rapist.
It does not excuse murder, but it makes it less bad.
>>
>>8631240

>If I'm 1/2 black but pass for white

You're not, you will always be a nigger.
>>
>>8631253
nice useless shitpost
>>
>>8631240
>So if a man lies to a woman that he is rich/a doctor/over 6 ft tall in order to sleep with her, and she otherwise would not have agreed to sex, that makes him a rapist?
Yes. It might not be prosecutable depending but its a super shitty thing to do. Hope you know that. Consent can absolutely be conditional. Don't lie to people.

>If I'm 1/2 black but pass for white and don't tell my date, and it turns out my date is racist and would never consciously choose to sleep with a person with black genes, I'm a rapist?
If you call yourself white to trick racists into sleeping with you that is absolutely rape (not opening the whole can of worms that is ""trans race""). It does not matter that "oh racists are bad people and deserve to be raped". What the fuck is wrong with you seriously???

Like it was absolutely wrong to stab anyone. It is also absolutely wrong to rape people or mislead people in order to get sex from them. W T F.
>>
>>8631257

Calm down before you start raping and killing more people.
>>
>>8631267
>Yes. It might not be prosecutable depending but its a super shitty thing to do. Hope you know that. Consent can absolutely be conditional. Don't lie to people.
it's shitty but it's not rape. consent is conditional to a degree but given there's literally millions of conditions how are you supposed to vet them all? you would call the 5'11" guy who lied and said he was 6ft tall a rapist? reallt?

>If you call yourself white to trick racists into sleeping with you that is absolutely rape (not opening the whole can of worms that is ""trans race""). It does not matter that "oh racists are bad people and deserve to be raped". What the fuck is wrong with you seriously???

i didn't say anything about saying i'm white, the racist sees me and makes an assumption. just like the transphobic dick sees the trans woman and makes an assumption. am i obligated to run through every characteristic of mine to a potential date to make sure i don't fit any non-obvious dealbreakers?
>>
>>8631240
You need to differentiate between rapist and rape victim. Not all rape victims have a rapist.
Lying about wealth, height and profession to get someone to sleep with you is rape.
It does get a bit tricky, though. Maybe there's a factor of how important it is to the person. We may simply have to look at the experience of the victim.

In the 1/2 black example, this is an example of how not all rape victims have a rapist. You have no obligation to share your past or your family history, and no reason to expect that someone wouldn't sleep with someone with black genes, so you don't really do anything wrong, and claiming you to be a rapist in this case seems wrong. But the other person may still be a rape victim, because from their point of view, they were tricked.
This isn't a perfect comparison to the trans example, though. Because the racist can reasonably chalk it up to him being careless. A trans person, on the other hand, from a transphobe's point of view, has gone out of their way to trick people into thinking they are of the opposite gender, so it's way harder to justify if you don't believe in trans people, than it is for the racist who just makes a honest mistake.
If the black person had changed their skin colour and done surgery to look more white, then the comparison is better, because then he could more easily be percieved as trying to trick people.
>>
>>8631280
>, because from their point of view, they were tricked.

they weren't tricked though. no one told them anything. they made an assumption and since they're the one with the issue they're the one obligated to bring up any potential dealbreakers.

>A trans person, on the other hand, from a transphobe's point of view, has gone out of their way to trick people into thinking they are of the opposite gender,
and from a trans person's point of view they're being completely honest about their gender. they are a woman. why are we giving the transphobe's perspective more weight? your "there can be no rapist and still a rape victim" argument is a cop-out, either people are responsible for discussing this stuff before sex or they're not.
>>
File: tumblr_opkf41afrr1rtbzryo1_1280.jpg (104KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opkf41afrr1rtbzryo1_1280.jpg
104KB, 700x850px
>>8629344
Why is there a double standard here when the trans women of /lgbt/ say that straight trans women "deserve" to be killed if they don't tell their date that they are trans right away, but trans lesbians are fighting a "cotton ceiling" and have to fight back violently if a cis lesbians gets "tricked" in the same way?

Is it because trans lesbians contextualize themselves in their lesbian relationships the same way that the straight man in that hetero relationship contextualized himself against his date?
>>
>>8631237
majority of black mtfs still date blacks though
>>
>>8629386
I hate communism and men
>>
>>8631301
>majority of black mtfs still date blacks though
Because they are dumb as fuck and hate themselves.

It's like jumping inside a pit full of dangerous animals in the zoo because you wanted to hug them.
>>
>>8631277
>it's shitty but it's not rape.
Yeah it is. Consent is not real if its not INFORMED.

> you would call the 5'11" guy who lied and said he was 6ft tall a rapist? reallt?
IF I never had sex with people 5'11" or under and he intentionally lied to get me to sleep with him then YES. He is a rapist and a shit person. Hope this helps. Stop trying to pretend rape is this great slippery slope, don't rape people, the end. It doesn't matter if their requirements sound stupid, it doesn't matter if they are racist or a heightist, I don't care.

>the racist sees me and makes an assumption. just like the transphobic dick sees the trans woman and makes an assumption. am i obligated to run through every characteristic of mine to a potential date to make sure i don't fit any non-obvious dealbreakers?
I have no idea what she told him either way, or what was said, or what boundaries he put forward. She's dead and she can't defend herself, all we have is the word of a murderer who may or may not have been raped but rape doesn't justify murder either way.

I entered the conversation here: >>8631209 ; >>8631222 . when you said "rape by deception" does not exist. Which is just wrong.

IF you are just being a normal biracial person who looks white and you have sex with a closeted racist then I don't think thats actually rape, no. It is their responsibility to establish their boundaries and who they are interested in. If they say "I am looking for a white bf", you can ask "what about a white-passing biracial person, maybe one who identifies as a white person?". To clarify and make sure you have informed and good consent. And if they say "nope" you can walk away feeling great that you didn't rape anyone. Wow.
>>
File: 0-DIbSbIt6lw-vOI-T.png (28KB, 494x520px) Image search: [Google]
0-DIbSbIt6lw-vOI-T.png
28KB, 494x520px
>>8631301

Black women, and trans black women perhaps even more so, are at the bottom of the racial pecking order in the US and are some of the least favored on dating websites etc. You can't magic a bf out of thin air.

Also not all black guys are murderers wtf. Come on.
>>
>>8631313
>IF I never had sex with people 5'11" or under and he intentionally lied to get me to sleep with him then YES. He is a rapist and a shit person. Hope this helps. Stop trying to pretend rape is this great slippery slope, don't rape people, the end. It doesn't matter if their requirements sound stupid, it doesn't matter if they are racist or a heightist, I don't care.
lol okay so who is the obligate party here. does the guy have to just not lie in the first place or do i have to inform him i will not sleep with him if he's under 6ft before his lie makes him a rapist?

>I entered the conversation here: >>8631209 ; >>8631222 . when you said "rape by deception" does not exist. Which is just wrong.
i didn't say either of those things, not those posters. nice try though. good job

your last few sentences are pretty useless. it sounds like you agree with me that trans people are not being deceptive by simply existing. transphobes are the party obligated to out themselves as bigoted if they want to avoid sex with a trans person.
>>
>>8631309
>hate themselves.
but it's the opposite
also not all black Men are the same video related is the first man online to own his trans attraction on youtube and he's black many on you tube are black
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG4_hBV_SOU
>>
>>8631322
>Also not all black guys are murderers wtf. Come on.
that was my point the majority of black men are dating women/transwomen of all colors and not murdering them so like wtf is wrong with the people in this thread??

If anything all the op tell you and all the murder stories tells you is don't pussy stunt with black emn they will have more violent reactions

But many of us are openly trans attracted.
You can find a black man who supports lgbt or at least T folks and will not fucking abuse you god damn.
>>
>>8631289
I'll just forget about the black person thing and focus on trans people, black only makes it confusing.

It is true no one is obligated to bring up potential dealbreakeres. But if you see your own sexuality as self evident, possibly heteronormativity, and you expect other people to know, then it becomes trickery again.
A man is pretending to be a woman so he can sleep with you.
Even if you don't state your gender preferences, if you don't think about the possibility of other gender preferences, then it becomes rape from your point of view.

I am giving the transphobe's point of view more weight because I am explaining the transphobe's point of view.

The trans person is not doing anything wrong by saying she's a woman. And in general, one is not obligated to share one's full life story before sex just in case something makes the other person not willing. So in a neutral situation, she's doing nothing wrong.
If she has any reason to believe the other people don't want to sleep with trans people, though, then she is doing a shitty thing by not saying it, and depending on circumstance, it may be rape.
Now, whether the general transphobia in society means that transpeople could reasonably expect it to be a problem for most people, and thus always be obligated to share it, I don't know.
>>
>>8631226

Stabbing someone who most likely put your health at risk.

The sick cunt at least deserved a good belting.
>>
carl, that kills people
>>
File: 1417095845461.jpg (80KB, 617x533px) Image search: [Google]
1417095845461.jpg
80KB, 617x533px
>It's a Carth / other black chaser tries to save face and tell everyone black guys are not murderous violent animals that will hurt you in the blink of an eye episode.

This damage control is beautiful.
It's like when a muslim kills a bunch of kids and some guy comes and says he wasn't a true muslim.
>>
>>8629438
I still don't understand what you're saying. I'm east asian, not white. Testosterone begets savagery.
>>
>>8631325

>lol okay so who is the obligate party here. does the guy have to just not lie in the first place or do i have to inform him i will not sleep with him if he's under 6ft before his lie makes him a rapist?
As always it is a rapists job not to rape. Not her job to avoid being raped.

1) If he lies then whether or not it is rape depends entirely if she is or was willing to have sex anyway. Some lies matter more than others depending on the individual. Don't fucking lie, don't fucking rape.
2) If he says nothing and she guesstimates his height as being 6' but says nothing then its not rape since he wasn't trying to decieve her.
3) If he says nothing and she guesstimates his height as being 6' and makes any comment suggesting that she doesn't date < 6' men or mentions how he's a 6' tall guy, and he says nothing because "muh dick" then fuck him, he's a rapist.

>i didn't say either of those things,
OK then I wasn't talking to you. So whatever.

>it sounds like you agree with me that trans people are not being deceptive by simply existing.
Of course not. They are only being deceptive if they lie about who they are. By definition.

If he says "I am a man looking for a woman" they should ask for clarification if he is including trans women in his definition of women since obviously most people probably don't. if he says anything about wanting kids, they should ask to clarify if he's okay with adoption since she doesn't have functioning genitalia, ETC. If there is a chance you might be raping someone, DON'T. Fuck its not hard.
>>
>>8631368
If an attractive guy said "no trannies" in his dating profile, trannies would still feel entitled to try and trick him
>>
>>8631348
you are assigning weight to the transphobe's opinion as if anyone should care. i might personally believe being 1/100th black makes you socially black, that doesn't mean anyone has to take my feelings into account and call themselves "black" when discussing potential dealbreakers. i might "feel" after sex that i was raped because they were not forthcoming with such information, but that doesn't hold weight on whether or not it was rape.

so now the onus is on trans people to make sure their dates "believe" in them and aren't holding bigoted opinions. why is that? why is the responsibility not on the person who holds the dealbreaker? if i don't want to fuck right-wingers, all of my dates have to be upfront with their politics or else i was raped? why am i not responsible for vetting my own lovers?
>>
File: 1500785765249.png (313KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500785765249.png
313KB, 600x720px
>>8629367
Lewd, but a good kind of lewd.
>>
>>8631386
From one person's point of view, it was rape. And when a person experiences rape, which is what their personal experiece is, they become a rape victim.
Society may define it differently, so from society's point of view, it may not be rape, and society may consider it consensual, but we should still understand that people may have different experiences. This person has the experience of a rape victim, and should be treated as such, even if we disagree that they are right in feeling what they do. It is still their real experience, and should get the same support all other rape victims get.
>>
>>8631368
you didn't actually use my scenario. if i lie and say i;m 6 foot, without knowing whether or not height is a dealbreaker for her (it is, but i don't know that), and then sleep with her, am i a rapist?

how do you feel about this scenario: if i promise my girlfriend i will propose to her if she sleeps with me, and then after the fact i find out something i do not like about my gf (she's a nazi, kills cats for fun, whatever), am i obligated to propose or else i'm a rapist?

>Of course not. They are only being deceptive if they lie about who they are. By definition.
the problem is in a transphobe's mind they are lying but in a transwoman's mind they are not. if they say "i am a woman" one person will see that as a lie while another will see it as the truth.

>" they should ask for clarification if he is including trans women in his definition of women since obviously most people probably don't

why is the responsibility on the trans woman and not the person with the dealbreakers? am i supposed to bring up any potential dealbreakers that might bother most people on a first date? i don;t want to fuck a cheater, a lot of people feel the same way, should anyone who has ever cheated in a relationship bring it up before sex? should i bring up my own political views to potential partners to make sure they don't fuck me and regret it later once they find out my politics? why can't they just ask for themselves?
>>
File: 1492131784186.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492131784186.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>8629367
>>
>>8631405
this is purely an opinion and i basically disagree with it 100% so i don't think there's a lot of room for growth or mind-changing on either side here. nice chatting with you
>>
>>8631386

1) Stop trying to justify rape
2) Holy shit
3) Like...................if you want to get into society, in Western society being 1/100 Black does not make you black. Being biologically male but identifying as a woman is much more divisive and you know it. When in doubt DONT RAPE SOMEONE.
4) Doesn't matter if you think that's transphobic, don't rape people
5) What the fuck is wrong with you.
6) Why are you trying to justify raping people?
7) Wouldn't it feel so much better to have sex with a consenting person??? Wow I bet that would be amazing wow. Maybe you should try to seek informed enthusiastic consent?
>>
>>8631425
I disagree with the enthusiastic desu.
It's still consent even if you don't want it.
>>
>>8630938
There's a 192% chanse he knew she was trans, but then he regretted it.

Then you and your cronies come in screaming "rape"
>>
>>8631425
>if you want to get into society, in Western society being 1/100 Black does not make you black. Being biologically male but identifying as a woman is much more divisive and you know it.
so the society at the time carries weight on whether or not something is rape? how divisive something is determines whether or not choosing not to disclose it is rape? do you tell all your dates all your controversial opinions and all the bad stuff you have ever done in your life before you sleep with them?

>4) Doesn't matter if you think that's transphobic, don't rape people

doesn't matter that you think trans women aren't women, they are. lol

>7) Wouldn't it feel so much better to have sex with a consenting person??? Wow I bet that would be amazing wow. Maybe you should try to seek informed enthusiastic consent?

what all should i inform partners about before having sex with them? i want you to list them out. all of them. every single thing.

you keep calling me a rape apologist but that line of thinking won't work btw. i don't care if you think my opinions are rapey, i think you're transphobic and an apologist to all the bigots out there. you seem to feel more sowwy for the poor transphobe than actual trans people who literally get killed over this stuff. you're not virtue signaling very successfully here
>>
>>8631405
This is BS. The only thing that matters is the law of the jurisdiction you're in. If you don't like the law, work to change it. Otherwise don't cry rape if the statutory definition isn't met.
>>
>>8631410

>if i lie and say i;m 6 foot, without knowing whether or not height is a dealbreaker for her (it is, but i don't know that), and then sleep with her, am i a rapist?
YES. Covered by #1 on my post, if he LIES. Which he does. Whenever you lie she might be checking off some dealbreakers for herself.

>if i promise my girlfriend i will propose to her if she sleeps with me, and then after the fact i find out something i do not like about my gf (she's a nazi, kills cats for fun, whatever), am i obligated to propose or else i'm a rapist?
What a fucking mess. No you are not a rapist you had every intention of proposing at the time but circumstances changed. Similarly, the 5'11" guy is not a rapist if he honestly believes himself to be 6' or if he was 6' but then ends up in a freak accident that causes him to lose his legs.

Seriously, do you have any idea how creepy you are right now? Why do you want to rape people so badly? You have to make up weird scenarios about murdering cats?

>the problem is in a transphobe's mind they are lying but in a transwoman's mind they are not. if they say "i am a woman" one person will see that as a lie while another will see it as the truth.
Yeah so clarify. When in doubt, and we both know that definition of gender vary a lot in our society, then clarify. Its not hard.

>why is the responsibility on the trans woman and not the person with the dealbreakers?
The responsibility goes both ways. Its not okay for a trans woman to rape someone and its not okay for a "person with dealbreakers" to rape someone. It is wrong to rape people and it is your responsibility to not rape people.

tbc
>>
>>8631446
So if you go to a country with no laws against rape, no one gets raped even if you rape them?

We need to keep rape victim and rapist separate. Don't accuse someone of raping you if they did nothing wrong, but you are still a rape victim that deserve the right to help that other rape victims are granted.
>>
>>8631410

> am i supposed to bring up any potential dealbreakers that might bother most people on a first date?
Ask them what they are looking for in a partner, including asking questions to clarify. In general they will ask you questions too. Some stuff is such a major dealbreaker IDK I am nearly 30 years old, married, and managed to never rape anyone GO FIGURE.

Some stuff I think should always be brought up just because its such a big dealbreaker for so many people:

1) You have children
2) You are already married
3) You are incapable of having children
4) You are not biologically the gender you identify as.

Thats just me though YMMV use your best judgement. And just...try not to rape people. Wow. What a concept. Wow. I can't believe its controversial to say "dont rape people".

> i don;t want to fuck a cheater, a lot of people feel the same way, should anyone who has ever cheated in a relationship bring it up before sex?
If they are a cheater, yes. Hell even if they are ~polyamorous~ yes. Duh. No shit.

> should i bring up my own political views to potential partners to make sure they don't fuck me and regret it later once they find out my politics?
If it seems like politics is important to them and you know they wouldn't like your own, then YES! Why not?? Like....why would you want to rape someone?

> why can't they just ask for themselves?
They very well might, but do your best to make sure that your partner is consenting before you have sex with them. If you are honest and open about yourself and open to their own boundaries and expectations, then CONGRATS you have achieved basic human decency.
>>
>>8631447
>YES. Covered by #1 on my post, if he LIES. Which he does. Whenever you lie she might be checking off some dealbreakers for herself.

so any lie i tell, ever, to a potential lover, carries the consequence of me being a rapist? i want to clarify your stance. i have to be 100% truthful, all the time, about everything, else i am a rapist? how intentional does my deception have to be? let's say i want people to believe i'm black-haired and not a ginger, do i have to tell my date i dye my hair befor sleeping with them?

>What a fucking mess. No you are not a rapist you had every intention of proposing at the time but circumstances changed. Similarly, the 5'11" guy is not a rapist if he honestly believes himself to be 6' or if he was 6' but then ends up in a freak accident that causes him to lose his legs.
so as long as you believe what you're saying it's not deceptive?

>Seriously, do you have any idea how creepy you are right now? Why do you want to rape people so badly? You have to make up weird scenarios about murdering cats?
useless low effort ad hominem

>Yeah so clarify. When in doubt, and we both know that definition of gender vary a lot in our society, then clarify. Its not hard.

but if the trans woman believes she is a woman why does she have to take in account people's other beliefs? she is not the one with an issue. the fact that this is divisive in society does not obligate her to out herself. why is the responsibility on her to clarify and not the bigot?

>The responsibility goes both ways. Its not okay for a trans woman to rape someone and its not okay for a "person with dealbreakers" to rape someone. It is wrong to rape people and it is your responsibility to not rape people.

it goes both ways but she is the only one who ends up being the rapist? how does that make sense? if the guy didn't tell her he was a transphobe before sleeping with her, is he a rapist now too? did they rape each other? answer this question specifcallt in your reply
>>
>>8631447
You don't get to make your own definitions of what rape is. Rape is an extremely serious offense and you're trivializing it.
>>
>>8631481
Rape by deception is a widely accepted concept.
>>
>>8631467
can you list out all the details of my life i am obligated to inform my partner of before sleeping them else i am a rapist? don't tell me "what it seems like they would care about" because that is subjective and requires good perception on my part, lest i become a rapist.

>They very well might, but do your best to make sure that your partner is consenting before you have sex with them. If you are honest and open about yourself and open to their own boundaries and expectations, then CONGRATS you have achieved basic human decency.

the point is that no one can be completely "open and honest" about themselves and all the details of their lives that might make people not want to bang them. you assign a certain weight to the history of a person's gender but there are literally millions of dealbreakers, people can't read your mind
>>
>>8631485
this is not what people mean when they say rape by deception. it typically only encompasses things like a guy tricking his gf by blindfolding her and then letting his friend fuck her, or someone's twin pretending to be them to fuck their SO. stop pretending like most people agree this specifically is "rape by deception"
>>
nice chatting w/ you guys but i have to go to work now. long story short if you think this is a valid example of "rape by deception" you are probably a hypocrite and a transphobe. i hope you type of a list of every bad thing you have ever done and every controversial quality you possess to sign and present to any potential partner you may have, lest you accidentally rap e them :(
>>
>>8631445
>so the society at the time carries weight on whether or not something is rape?
Insofar as society defines things like race and gender and marriage and other social constructs which might effect consent, of COURSE. Duh. No shit. What the fuck is even wrong with you?

>doesn't matter that you think trans women aren't women, they are. lol
They are by some definitions of the word "woman" and they aren't by other definitions. You need to be clear what is meant by woman. Biologically speaking, a trans woman does not have functioning genitals. That is a huge deal for any kind of sexual relationship.
Ultimately our definition of "woman" is changing in some areas to include trans women but as gender changes from a biological definition to more of a "self identity" definition, that means that gender has become a lot more arbitrary..

Stop trying to rape people ugh........like.

>what all should i inform partners about before having sex with them? i want youto list them out. all of them. every single thing.

Ask "what are you looking for in a partner? what are your expectations?"
1) Look at yourself
2) Do you fit that? If not, then disclose
3) Do you MAYBE fit that, but aren't terribly sure? Then ask for clarification.
4) Disclose anything else you think might change their consent, just because rape is SHIT and who wants to rape someone? So yes, with my husband I told him about my politics and my sexuality because I wanted him to consent and I'm not into raping people.
5) Also always always always disclose the fact that you are a fucking rapist and don't care about morals. Like...............disclose this first and foremost, because fuck you seriously.
6) Always disclose if you are unable to have children, already have children, or are already married.

tbc
>>
>>8631463
>So if you go to a country with no laws against rape, no one gets raped even if you rape them?
Legally speaking no. And if you accused someone of rape when they committed no offense, then you could possibly be sued for defamation.
That would be a really shitty country if there were no rape laws, and I wouldn't want to go there, but if that's the law that's the law, though it should be changed.
The thing is when a term like "rape" has a specific meaning in the criminal code, you can't just redefine it however you want. It would be defamation to accuse someone of rape who didn't commit an act meeting the legal definition of rape. Try to get the law changed if you don't like it, but don't say something "is" rape if the law says otherwise.
>>
>>8631445

> i don't care if you think my opinions are rapey, i think you're transphobic and an apologist to all the bigots out there.

I don't care if you think I am an "apologist to bigots". Its not okay to rape someone because they are a "bigot". Its not okay to rape people. Ever. Its wrong to fucking rape people. You fucking rapist piece of garbage.

> you seem to feel more sowwy for the poor transphobe than actual trans people who literally get killed over this stuff.

Rape doesn't justify murder, I already said that. I ALSO said that we don't even know if this trans woman is a rapist so kindly fuck off with that.

> you're not virtue signaling very successfully here
"Rape is wrong"--virtual signalling.

I seriously hope you are trolling. Just.....
>>
>>8629386
>>8629389

A person betrays someone else in a massive way and the violent lunatic stabs them. So you have all men now?

>>8631108

Of course you shouldn't kill someone for doing this to you although it is very fucked up. Legal action would certainly be on the table. What does that have to do with testosterone.
You all somehow turn this into a male issue? First of all Men built every civilization to ever exist. You are living in a male built civilization. Males have given up their lives so this civilization can exist. and are willing to give up their lives to defend you and your rights. Men ALLOWED you to voice your current opinion.. an opinion you were not allowed to voice until men ALLOWED you to voice it. This is what you do ... you say fuck all men abolish testosterone. Fuck you.
>>
>>8631485
I live in Ohio and the only time deception comes into play with rape (ORC 2907.02) is if you use deception to drug someone. Falsely pretending to be someone's spouse is sexual battery (ORC 2907.03). It's also sexual battery if a mental health professional falsely claims sex is necessary for mental health treatment.
I'm not going to go through the whole code, but the point is that you can't make assumptions about what is and isn't rape in a particular jurisdiction, nor can you just make up your own definitions.
>>
>>8631471
>so any lie i tell, ever, to a potential lover, carries the consequence of me being a rapist?
Possibly. I don't want to think of fucking counterexamples when I you are trying to defend literal rape. Fuck off.

>. i have to be 100% truthful, all the time, about everything, else i am a rapist?
Potentially. Don't fucking lie to people in order to get them into bed with you you SHIT.

> how intentional does my deception have to be?
Like are you hiding shit about yourself to get them into bed? Then you are a rapist you garbage.

>so as long as you believe what you're saying it's not deceptive?
Yes within reason don't play fucking word games to try to dance around rape like....???

> if the trans woman believes she is a woman why does she have to take in account people's other beliefs?
Because those people are the ones who she is trying to obtain consent from. Also while she believes she is a woman, you know like I know that she is not biologically a woman. She knows she is not biologically a woman. She is biologically male. Call it however you want.

>the fact that this is divisive in society does not obligate her to out herself. why is the responsibility on her to clarify and not the bigot?
Its her responsibility not to rape people wow what a burdensome and horrible responsibility I wonder how anyone ever manages wow.

>it goes both ways but she is the only one who ends up being the rapist? how does that make sense?
If a "person with dealbreakers" rapes a trans woman they are a rapist.

> if the guy didn't tell her he was a transphobe before sleeping with her, is he a rapist now too?
If she said or even just implied she wanted someone who was trans positive and he didn't disclose or didn't ask for clarification, then yes he is a rapist. Wow. Not hard.

>>8631481
Rape is a very serious offense and you don't get to deny or trivialize it by saying its okay. Consent is informed. Period.
>>
>>8631486

Here: >>8631509

> don't tell me "what it seems like they would care about" because that is subjective and requires good perception on my part, lest i become a rapist.
You are already a fucking rapist. I don't even care and you shouldn't be having sex at all with this absolute cavalier attitude towards consent. But yes, you do need to ask. You fucking piece of garbage. Consent is all about ASKING. "Do you want this?" "Is this okay?" "Do you like this?". Silence is not consent.

If """"perception""" is beyond you, then don't have sex.
>>
>>8631542

Are you saying its okay to rape people if its legal????? Like......fuck you?
>>
>>8631544
I've had guys lie to me about their feelings for me to get me into bed. I might not like it and I'm more wary these days, but I'm not going to run around screaming rape because of it.
>>
>>8631550
How come that checklist only applies to sex, and only when you're the man and your partner is the woman, and never anything else or to women?
>>
>>8631563
I'm saying an act is rape if it fits the legal definition of rape. It might be sexual battery, or gross sexual imposition, or something else. If a guy lies about his occupation or feelings for you or something, and you fall for it, chalk it up to experience. Maybe you could sue if you can prove damages. You don't get to accuse someone of rape if they didn't commit the crime of rape.
>>
>>8631568
>I've had guys lie to me about their feelings for me to get me into bed. I might not like it and I'm more wary these days, but I'm not going to run around screaming rape because of it.
Regardless if you "scream rape" or don't, they are fucking rapists. I've had men lie to get me into bed too. My feelings and what I wanted from sex evidentally meant so little. Fuck them. Consent MATTERS.

>>8631575
What? It can apply vice versa but lets be honest most rapists are men. But yes obviously women can rape men too, and women can rape women.

Also like I don't know what you mean by "only to sex"? Because this is a thread about rape. If someone lied to get your money, that is a form of theft I would say. But this isn't a thread about theft, its a thread about rape and rape concerns sex.

>>8631587
So in some countries a man can rape his wife 100% legally but according to you it is magically NOT rape and is in fact cool and good because a woman's consent only matters insofar as the law acknowledges it?

Hahahhahaahah fuck you seriously. Please disclose what a piece of garbage you are to all future dates thanks.
>>
Its always black people.
>>
>>8629466
What's the source on that webm?
>>
>>8631620

>>8631568
>>8631587
are both me btw. I have other things to do so I'm just going say that I do not believe that because something is legal that it's automatically morally OK. Far from it. If the law against rape were repealed that doesn't mean that I'd think it's suddenly OK to commit acts that had been defined as rape. It wouldn't be.
My overall point is that certain words like "rape" have specific legal meanings, regardless of whether you agree with it or not. It is defamatory to call someone a rapist if they didn't do anything meeting the legal definition of rape. If, for example, the law doesn't consider it rape if a guy lies about his feelings for you, then that is not a basis to accuse someone of rape, and you could be sued for defamation if you did so publicly. The guy may be a shitty person but not a rapist unless the law says they are.
Like I said, I have things to do.
>>
>>8629344
I'm always so afraid of black people hitting on me because they are so grabby. They'll tug on my hair, pinch my ass, rub up against my chest. Sometimes I worry they will rub against my junk and flip out. I've already had shoving matches with black women over bullshit, I don't need a stabbing fight with black men.
>>
>>8629355
Well, stabbing someone 119 times is what criminologists call "overkill." It's a clear sign of extreme rage and a total loss of self-control.

So yeah. The forensics back him up on that one. He definitely snapped.
>>
>>8631724
Or he knew once he killed her he'd need to have an excuse so he made it look like a rage-driven attack in the top of using a trans panic defense.
>>
just fuck her in the butt it'll still feel good man
>>
File: 1486856934292.jpg (39KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486856934292.jpg
39KB, 500x456px
>>8629344
>Dating a nigger.
Next we will have news with "SHOCKING ~ transwoman beheaded then thrown out of building by her ISIS boyfriend"
>>
>>8631738
Delusional.
>>
>>8632088
Why would anyone date a Muslim extremist? Every proposal with them ends with a bang.
>>
>>8629344
Stupid freak deserves it for not disclosing that sooner.
>>
>>8629389
>>8629386
It was a nigger, a black man, a man of African descent.

It was also a nigger who poured industrial lye onto that coalburner's face, disfiguring her in the most horrific way for life.

If you burn the coal, you must be prepared to pay the toll. Although the shemale in this case doesn't look white so I dunno.
>>
>>8629386
So did Mr. Stabby up there in OP.
>>
>>8632416
>Although the shemale in this case doesn't look white so I dunno.
LGBT activists are always going on about how black trannies are extra disprivileged because they're the ones who get murdered all the time, ignoring the fact that black trannies get murdered because they live in black communities.

But "black trannies are victims" fits the progressive narrative better than "black guys kill trannies" even though it's the same thing and the cause of the murders isn't the skin color of the trannies.
>>
>>8632468
kek!
>>
>>8632473
The murder statistics are further skewed by the fact that

>a disproportionate number of trans women (compared to cis women) are sex workers
>an even more disproportionate number of black trans women (compared to non-black trans women) are sex workers

The real problem isn't guys killing trannies, it's guys killing prostitutes. But that's been a problem since the beginning of time, and -- surprise -- not even the liberals want to talk about it.
>>
>>8629386
communist scum.

Men and women are both shit though.
>>
>>8631322
>Also not all black guys are murderers wtf. Come on.
Most black guys aren't murderers, but most murderers are black guys.

Or, to put it another way; bear fatalities may be relatively uncommon, but I still wouldn't feel comfortable with a bear living in my house.
>>
>>8631267
>If you call yourself white to trick racists into sleeping with you that is absolutely rape
What if you didn't know he is a racist though? Is it her responsibility to find out whether or not he's a racist?

If he didn't know she was trans, and she didn't know he is transphobic, then why is she automatically the one at fault?

I'll tell you why. *lights up a joint, and takes a long drag through pursed crimson lips* Male privilege.
>>
>>8632547
>it's black guys killing prostitutes
FTFY
>>
>>8631237
>Sad part is that instead of them learning black men are literal animals they keep fucking up like this.
They ARE black men, you idiot. By your own logic they're animals and not receptive to reason.
>>
>>8632687
They are transwomen and suffer more violence than cis women do in their communities.

Don't come with the "but you degenerates are all men!" bullshit with me you /pol/ autist.
>>
>>8631738
Try forcefully stabbing something more than a hundred times. I'm betting you'd get tired very quickly.

You think that wouldn't be apparent from the autopsy? Just the depth of the wounds and such would tell an examiner how enthusiastically you did it.
>>
>>8632806
>Just the depth of the wounds and such would tell an examiner how enthusiastically you did it
You know most of that is guesswork right?

The police like to pretend it's an exact science to make criminals paranoid.
>>
>>8632790
They are black and suffer more violence than white trannies do in their communities.
>>
>>8631625
diversity warrior checking some privilege and taking reparations
or nigger invading and robbing a house
>>
File: 2 (2).png (1MB, 800x999px) Image search: [Google]
2 (2).png
1MB, 800x999px
>>8632806
>>8631738
>>8631724
Motherfucker murdered a girl, end of story. If he''s unable to control himself then he's a risk to society. He has demonstrated an inability to interact peacefully with others in society, and should be imprisoned for life for the safety of the rest of us.
>>
>>8633082
She raped him. His actions were self-defense.
>>
>>8633095
>t. nigger who learned to type but doesn't know the meaning of the words
>>
>>8629466
Its kinda weird but this clip is really fucking hot to me, as a mtf. The man just overpowers her so easily
>>
>>8633243
>A normal nigger
fix'd
>>
Why do trans women associate with blacks when black men are undoubtedly the most dangerous thing for them?
>>
>>8633295
I don't.
>>
>>8633300
Let me guess you have never been murdered or infected with HIV?
>>
>>8633302
are you kidding? If I had died I would not be here
>HIV
Nope
>>
>>8633295
Black trans women do because they're from black communities.
>>
>>8633280
literally end ur life you gross man
>>
>>8632615

>What if you didn't know he is a racist though?
Don't fucking lie to people, especially to trick them into bed.

> Is it her responsibility to find out whether or not he's a racist?
No, but if you think they might be r

>If he didn't know she was trans, and she didn't know he is transphobic, then why is she automatically the one at fault?
I am not commenting on story in OP since all we have is the words of a murderer. The dead cannot defend themselves. For all we know she told him she was a trans woman.

In general, if someone says "I am looking for a woman" they probably don't mean a biological man who identifies as a woman, and its important to get clarification to ensure the consent is real and enthusiastic. Some people think gender is limited to biology, some people think gender has to do with self-identity. Asking someone "how do you define a woman?" etc might help but idk. Its not the same and we all know it.
>>
>>8633319
Triggered
>>
>>8633319
ask yourself: would you be so angry if a cis woman were turned on by violence?
>>
>>8633280
its mindbogglingly hot when your man easily overpowers you and treats you well

getting punched by an ape is not
>>
File: 76sS25_13-50-13July.png (223KB, 442x371px) Image search: [Google]
76sS25_13-50-13July.png
223KB, 442x371px
>>8633295
she got fooled, that nigger even put on glasses to look like a civilized human
>>
Fucking trannies never learn.
Look, we dont care about your mental illness. You need to tell someone you're dating that you're trans. Quit playing games and admit the truth or face the consequences
>>
>>8633443
Getting punched can be incredibly hot
>>
How can I get someone to kill me?
>>
>>8633082
I didn't argue with any of that, dumbass. My point was that the "snapped" thing is real and not just a line for the jury. Overkill is proof of that. That he's CAPABLE of that kind of overkill is actually good reason to make his sentence longer. But it's not bullshit that he "snapped."

>>8633280
I watch that clip and see a nigger beating a white woman simply because he can. In front of her tiny child. Her child is there the whole time on the couch, did you miss that? She told the cops later that she took his beating in total silence because she was terrified that if she screamed or cried out that her daughter would cry and draw his attention. She stayed silent the entire time for her little girl.

kys.

>>8633422
Yes. And fuck you.
>>
>>8634339
Geeze anon, no need to shame people for their sexualities. I bet you get off to fucked up shit too but nobody here attacks you for it.
>>
Well, hopefully someone does the same thing to him

>>8633095
Nah, he probably knew and got upset because he came
>>
>>8629466
OMG literally every one of them is responsible for this and must apologize and DIE!
But if a white guy does something like that then they dindu nuffin and are the real victim of mental illness and the evil liberal sjw media alienating good moral patriots.
>>
>>8630720
>I will always have a bedroom life
NO! you're transitively RAPING poor innocent women!
>>
>>8631724
>>8632173
>>8632806
So if I "accidentally" stab someone I just need to keep stabbing them and I can get off free as being panicked and not responsible for my actions?
SWEEET
>>
>>8631527
Except testosterone is no longer needed in this day and age. Animalistic aggression and sexual assault is all it breeds.
>>
>>8631349
>who most likely put your health at risk
Yeah that poor innocent murder could have had a heart attack from how booty-bothered upset they were! That's basically aggravated murder-rape so it was totally justified self defense!
Why don't these stupid sjws realize that feels are a matter of life and death but only when they're mine!?!
>>
>>8631527
Yes, I would, because if someone tries to shit on my rights I'm just going /k/ommando on them or dying.

Bring on the collapse of civilization. It's overrated anyway.
>>
>>8634370
See how long you take to change your tune when you don't have electricity, food or running water anymore :^)

Friendly reminder that nearly all infrastructure and maintenance on the modern comforts you take for granted are run by men because all the women just get worthless degrees in gender studies.
>>
>>8634396
>all the women just get worthless degrees in gender studies
>all
Way to give women some fierce competition for the retardation grand prize!
>>
kek, I knew he was black. But yeah, being straight up about being a tranny might not get you laid, but it also won't get you killed. Obviously he is in the wrong here, but there are steps that can be taken to avoid this from happening.
>>
>>8629386
I hate men, I hate masculinity I hate Testosterone.

NGL sort of want a cute bf though
>>
>>8631575

...But it's completely gender neutral language?
And i's about general sexual acts because... that's what it's about.
>>
>>8629466
>0:41
>the_weak_should_fear_the_strong.jpg
>>
>He said after they had a form of sex
Why does that sound funny
>>
>>8631222
If you had any sense of manhood left it would justify murder.
>>
>>8634639
It's a nice way of saying I raped the tranny then murdered her in an extremely painful way but I'm innocent because I dindunuffin and I'm a gud boy.
>>
>>8629386
FUCK off
>>
File: 1461589108010.jpg (427KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1461589108010.jpg
427KB, 1543x1360px
>Mfw black
>Mfw seeing degenerates get beaten or killed turns me on sexually
>>
>>8634739
>He's proud of being a shitskin.
>Posting on the degenerate board.

Day of the rope can't come soon enough.
>>
>>8629344

The tranny literally raped him.

Definitely overkill, but not pointing to the individual being a bad person.
>>
>>8634748
You'll be hanging alongside me.
>>
>>8634756
>He thinks I'm a tranny.
The nigger mindset, ladies and gentlemen and gentlemen that look like ladies.
>>
>>8634777
Checked
I never said you were a tranny, only a degenerate, ergo you'll be hanging alongside me come the day of the rope.
>>
>>8629367
I see what you did there
>>
File: thonkung.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thonkung.png
10KB, 200x200px
>>8629344
>a form of sex
>>
>>8634798
He's still in the delusion that Röhm will reincarnate and lead the Homo Reich to gas all niggers trannies and bourgeois (read: jews) in the world.
>>
>>8629386

So you don't hate.. murderers. You hate.. men.

You know that women murder people too, right?

*slowclap*
>>
>>8631280
If you both like each other, find each other attractive, both consent to have sex and enjoy it, how is it rape?
>>
>>8629344
Why didn't he fry?
>>
>>8636056

Different anon but all consent is informed.
>>
>>8629466
I don't usually get fucked up over this stuff but this webm is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>8636056
Have you never heard of 'informed consent'?
>>
>>8629361

^
THIS

lol, they want to date Chad / Tyrone and then get killed for it, they prefer this outcome just like women over dating a beta male
>>
>>8637189
>butthurt /r9kpol/ MGTW.jpg.flac.o
>>
>>8629344
>119
>not 120
ugh, I may be a bit OCD but damn I hate uneven numbers...
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.