[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would you dumb bitches that are on this even consider recommending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: watermark[1].jpg (37KB, 275x245px) Image search: [Google]
watermark[1].jpg
37KB, 275x245px
Why would you dumb bitches that are on this even consider recommending this dangerous fucking meme?
Not all of us have a shitty of a life you know.
>>
>>8628927
Are you saying spiro > cypro ?
>>
>>8628935
CYPRO!
>>
>>8628927
>thinks cypro is bad
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
Spiro is a meme placebo. Cypro is the trutrans™ choice.
>>
File: 1284236569133.gif (655KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1284236569133.gif
655KB, 400x225px
>>8628956
>not lupron master race babytrance
>>
File: Spiro.jpg (292KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spiro.jpg
292KB, 900x900px
>>8628956
Meh, I am on spiro and a tiny dosage of it but my t is totally suppressed assured via the blood tests I get regularly. How can that be a meme?

But w.e I will be getting SRS when I can and then does it really matter? The only real meme is keeping your nuts.

pic related.
>>
File: kek.gif (586KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
586KB, 640x360px
>>8628959
>didn't have the strength of mind as a fetus to be willed into existence as a cis girl
>>
>>8628945
>Doesn't think cypro is bad
L M F A O
M
F
A
O
>>
File: 1428446375519.jpg (31KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1428446375519.jpg
31KB, 498x482px
Spiro is a diuretic for grannies that, as side effects, blocks your T AND your kidney functions. Makes you pee like every 30 mina and you have to control potassium intake (some say that's a meme but just look at the wiki, it IS meant to hold potassium in blood)

Cypro is the true AA, it literally dizimates T and has progestogenic effects.

Bica is for femboys, its expensive in some countries and still in research tbqh.

>Protip: Susanhons recommend spiro so that's another reason to take cypro.
>>
>>8628967
Why would anyone take spiro if cypro is literally superior to spiro in every way?
You got memed and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>8628990
I take progesterone with sprio. I don't I am missing out on much. Most docs won't prescribe cypro in Canada. I also like being able to drink, which cypro would make much more damaging.

Hey keep DIY that good all day chemist shit doe. When you have crazy varicose veins call me hon.
>>
>>8628974
>is uninformed and a fearmonger
L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>8629158
My GP couldn't write a cypro script fast enough when she checked my blood pressure after I told her I was self-medding spiro.

Also, cypro literally hasn't touched my liver enzyme levels at all at 12.5mg, despite nuking T.
>>
>>8628989
too bad it's the only option in burgerland if you don't want to self med :/ thankfully the side effects don't hit me hard
>>
>>8629164
Show us your pics then sweetie, lets see if that cypro made you the passable HSTS goddess that you think you are.
>>
>>8629229
Show us your pics then sweetie, lets see if that spiro made you the passable AGP goddess that you think you are.
>>
>>8629235
LMAO I asked you first and you couldn't even provide a pic. I'll tell you what, you provide pictures and then I will, sound fair?
>>
>>8628956
How is it a meme placebo if it works as advertised? My T levels are completely nuked, which is what I wanted.
>>
File: em.jpg (71KB, 431x600px) Image search: [Google]
em.jpg
71KB, 431x600px
>>8629245
your turn
>>
>>8629229
are you fucking dumb, we're talking about health risks/benefits not how an AA can make you more passable or not, since that's fucking bogus but i guess you had no argument so you resort to this shit, typical AGPer
>>
>>8629256

Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

DON'T TRAP YOURSELF!
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8628927
It's the default drug in australia.
Once you have a few spider bites and tougher up you won't even notice the liver strain
>>
>>8629277
Nice shitpost!
In all seriousness, Australia has a very high life expectancy.
>>
>>8629229
>spirofags are blanchardians
Suddenly everything makes sense
>>
>>8629294
Spiro is known to be less effective than Cypro. It's just facts. However, in terms of safety and an equivalent spiro dose? [citation needed]
>>
>>8629245
I'm still waiting on your pic Alice and please go easy on the filters.
>>
>>8629283
Not for long :^)
We keep voting in the conservatives and our healthcare, environmental rating and education quality are dropping fast.
GONSKI 2.0 BOI
>>
>>8629308
You have a point. But it's almost assured labor wins the next election due to how badly turnbull's done.
>>
>>8629354
Doubt it.
Living in dubbo everyone still blames the labor party for everything and the young people think 'both sides are just as bad maaaan'.
Liberals will have all the TV advertising for the senior crowd.

Libs will win and you can thank rural Australia for it
>>
>>8629158
>>8629172
When I started HRT, my endo told me that as long as your liver is generally healthy and you don't drink to blackout drunkenness multiple times a week, there's practically no chance for cypro to cause liver damage. My liver enzyme levels have been healthy in every test. I think the "cypro kills your liver lol you'll never get to drink alcohol again" is just a meme from bitter hons who have to take spiro/can't get cypro.
>>
>>8629373
What about bica or whatever? I never heard about it until recently but everyone here recommends it
>>
>>8629383
I don't know anything about bica, sorry
>>
Spiro is kind of useless it seems like. I've seen a lot of people saying they're still taking full dosages at like 5+ years in.
With cypro you'll be at 12.5mg after 1-2 years and most likely can stop using AAs altogether after 2-4 years.
>>
>>8628989
> Cypro is the better AA, like it literally dizimates T and has progestogenic effects.

I have a liver diease (hep B) and people told me to get on spiro because it was less damaging to my liver. guys...I've been on spiro a year now should I switch over to cypro?
>>
>>8629277
What? Since when? They won't prescribe it down here in Tasma-- right... right. That's my problem.
>>
I'm taking 100mg Spiro in the morning, 50mg at night and my blood work suggests I'm perfectly fine... T is gone, no organ damage, and my estrogen levels are within normal cis female range.

Cypro rarely gets prescribed in Australia, my dudes. Yeah, I could buy some for $50 a month off QHI, but why would I? I get the exact amount of Spiro I need a month for $6...
>>
>>8629251
It's emilia schüle. Creepy keeping girl pics like that anon.
>>
>>8629900
$50 AUD? I don't think so. Try $80 for 56 pills. I cut mine in half though so it comes to $40 a month instead of $80.
>>
>>8629373
it's more of a medical meme from bad interpretations of previous medical testing

newer surveys of cypro use for cross-sex hrt and correctional hrt report much less frequent incidence of elevated liver enzyme levels then the fda & nhs reported initially

gnrh agonists are generally preferable and cypro does have substantial risk of other side effects, but you're more likely to have liver problems from spiro-induced chronic dehydration than with 50mg or less cypro
>>
>needing anti androgens
>not having ovotestes
Back to Susan's with you all!
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.