[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it 'transphobic' to say that thinking of SRS makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1343626670349.png (128KB, 434x572px) Image search: [Google]
1343626670349.png
128KB, 434x572px
Is it 'transphobic' to say that thinking of SRS makes me physically ill, like dizzy, nauseous, the works?

Because it fucking does and I think it's disgusting... looking at the result pictures and the stories. I can't believe this is a thing
>>
why are you obsessed with trannies?
>>
>>8628123
Most people are disgusted by witnessing any surgery, let alone surgery in the genital area... I'd say the answer is no.
>>
File: AH_logo_PMS.jpg (32KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
AH_logo_PMS.jpg
32KB, 500x395px
>>8628123
A lot of people are sickened by the sight of blood, by surgery and by the functioning of the human body.
Not to mention we have a natural fear of the unknown which exists to protect us.

In Pre-Med we cut up a lot of dead animals to get used to the feel of cutting flesh.

My point is that you can desensitize yourself if you want.

Or you can just decide not to become a plastic surgeon or a butcher and live in your little protected world where reality can't touch you and hamburger comes in a hygienic plastic tray.
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (45KB, 236x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
45KB, 236x310px
>>8628123
Obviously not, /pol/ has plenty of scary images of what happens during that crap. I will note that if you are crazy than you should do it.
>>
>>8628123
People only post/meme about the results DURING the healing process so it is to be expected that you don't find them appealing. Also ripping on SRS is about the easiest low hanging fruit troll you can do.

It is way better than trolls rant about, and not quite as good as some hons rave about. However, for the average lesbian after it has healed for 6-8 months you are totally in the clear and should be satisfied if it was done by a North American surgeon.
>>
>>8628123
I feel like that and I'm trans myself. SRS never, body swap when.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.