[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My doctor asked me a few days ago if I would like to switch from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

My doctor asked me a few days ago if I would like to switch from taking estrogen pills to injections. I have heard that injecting is more effective than pills, but the main problem I have is that I am terrified of needles. I don't even get flu shots because of my fear. What are your opinions?
>>
Let me hold your hand while you get your needle, baby

Chaser btw
>>
If you're scared of needles, you shouldn't do injections, the benefit you get from needles isn't greater than the potential missed dosages or mental strain you might get from using needles.
>>
>>8627309
Tbqh if I had a bf that could help me take them I wouldn't be as squeamish.
>>
>>8627304
If I was you I would get over that fear because on the long run it will probably make your life better as in some quick suffering from needle vs long suffering from not being as passable as you wish.
>>
>>8627304
You should always be ready to face your fears.

After you've had a few needles you will be proud of your courage, especially because this will feminize you more effectively than the pills.
>>
>>8627316
I just find it so unnerving. I've had a few minor non-transition related surgeries before and I was very scared of getting anesthetic.
>>
>>8627313
Imagine if we did your injections at home and I got to put a bandaid on your butt and give you my ~lolly~
>>
File: 1411389984092.jpg (9KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1411389984092.jpg
9KB, 250x249px
>>8627325
Remember, you can only be brave when you're afraid!

I know you can do it.
>>
>>8627304
ive tried doing it tbqhon. but I couldn't go in as deep with the injecting part over time
>>
>>8627328
I just don't know how people can deal with needles :( it's a small metal tube being stabbed into you!
>>
>>8627326
Sounds fun. Cuddles after?
>>
Injections aren't any better than pills so why bother?
>>
>>8627346
But you wouldn't complain about my big flesh tube being stabbed into you ;)
>>
>>8627351
No? An injection is direct. Pills need to metabolized.
>>
>>8627350
I'll make sure to kiss it to make it feel better
>>
>>8627356
It's not like you're IVing it fampai
If it gets in the blood it gets in the blood. Chances are people just get higher levels on injections because they were on meme 2mg pill doses
>>
>>8627357
But what about cuddles??
>>
>>8627354
No, that's just fun.
>>
>>8627370
Headpats and cuddles
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (295KB, 1692x1135px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
295KB, 1692x1135px
>>8627304
Needles don't even hurt. Just look away, scrunch up your toes, relax the arms or wherever, and let the nurse stabya.
>>
>>8627304
I am a trans guy who hates needles, I thought I would never miss a dose, but several times I have gotten months behind because of needles, just stick to pills.
>>
>>8627364
2mg daily? I thought it was typically 2mg twice daily, which gets most trannies levels to female ranges.
>>
It's an IM injection. If you aren't going in deep enough (to the muscle), you aren't doing it right and are getting less dosage. If you want injections to be beneficial, suck it up and stick the needle all the way in Source: am a nurse.
>>
>What are your opinions?
I think I am going to stay with my sublingual honpills.

I like the "high" it gives me every day.
You won't get that from injections tbqh mi hermano.
>>
>>8627379
Yes gimme headpats
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.