[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a nice thread for a change. FtMs and MtFs (and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 15

File: christian bullshit sex-ed.png (47KB, 648x420px) Image search: [Google]
christian bullshit sex-ed.png
47KB, 648x420px
Let's have a nice thread for a change.

FtMs and MtFs (and sympathetic cissies), tell each other things you experienced as boys/girls that the other sex didn't, so that other trannies can better fit in as your old sex.
>>
I wanna see what comes out of this thread, but the examples would probably be all from mtfs
>>
>>8624682
You shouldn't have had male experiences as an mtf and vice versa.
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (234KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
234KB, 600x429px
>>8624682
Straight CIS male- I got to use urinals and only had to pee standing up. I have a hole in my underwear that I could stick my private parts through.
>>
Doing stupid shit in middle school gym class and just generally being immature
It was a lot of fun, I had a lot of good memories from middle school (and also bad ones)
(male btw)
>>
>>8624682
Normal men don't wear bowties in their everyday life. Stop it.
>>
>>8628293
The little man in the OP's pic's OP is not wearing a bowtie. It is the collar to his shirt.
>>
>>8628276
>stupid shit
>just generally being immature
Anecdotes?
>>
>>8628361
I remember me and a group of friends just started throwing pebbles at each other randomly. we almost got referrals for that
Also, I wasn't in on this but two of my friends just started digging holes randomly off the side of the dirt track and there was like a whole circle of people surrounding them
Plus a bunch of random sex jokes
I wouldn't do any of this stuff now but that's just a part of growing up as a boy in a public school
>>
>>8624682
>implying
FtM here. Grew up as a tomboy in the 90s with an androgynous name so I was treated the same as the other boys.

>Middle school and High School
Only thing is for whatever reason girls go to the bathroom in groups and like to talk to each other. Girls are horny and sex focused and talk about grosser private things almost instantly if they think you're a girl. They dress up for each other more than to attract men and you can never win (wear sexy clothes=slut, normal clothes=prude/playing hard to get) and can be some of the most two faced creatures since there is so much subtext and body language and reading between the lines in EVERY interaction.

Nerd girls and beta guys are very similar. Same with none fujoshi anime lovers. All drama kids are the same (techies are cool, actors are drama queens).

It's exhausting and doesn't make sense.
>>
>>8628613
>Grew up as a tomboy in the 90s with an androgynous name so I was treated the same as the other boys.
It's weird how much a name matters, especially androgynous ones for trans and similar people.
>>
>>8628613
I never really felt that sort of grouped atmosphere at my high school desu. There were groups, but they were a lot less cohesive and melded into each other a lot.
Also that drama kid comment t r i g g e r s me (though I will admit there was a lot of drama in drama while I was in it, mostly in the classes above me though)
>>
ftm here... i was a popular girl in middle school so i did all the cliche shit like having slumber parties where we do our hair and makeup together then do photo shoots. a friend of mine and i had a tradition where wed go to macys and try on all the ugly dresses.
it was fun, i miss it sometimes but it also makes me sick to my stomach to think about ever going back.
being a girl was really really nice
>>
>>8629079
>being a girl was really really nice
Well then. Not what I'd expect to hear from an ftm.
>>
>>8629099
I have good memories too but my childhood wasn't very male so it's not filled with resenting being a boy.
>>
>>8628613
Techie mtf. We had a beautiful auditorium. I loved being in it. I loved being backstage. What a time to be alive.
>>
Was also a techie. That was great shit, good times. Theatre kids are very forgiving.

I dunno, I was also a huge tomboy who mostly hung out with boys. The things I can remember being very specific to girlhood are mostly not happy memories.

- Sometimes I was obliged to play only with girls who lived down the block or whose mothers were friends of mine. A lot of little girls are immensely bossy and will contrive rationalizations for why you must do as they say...this is distinct from the competitiveness of boys, who will lay out the rules openly. They're obsessed with role-playing motherhood. Aside from that, little girls are very invested in storytelling; and I spent hours in bedrooms with girls who gave me elaborate backstories for all their MLP ponies and dolls and we followed some troop around the vast fantasy land of their room in search of some evil witch or other.

- I was made to be in Brownies, which sucked. I mostly recall having to dance and sing around a foam toadstool on the floor in my school gym and we did arts and crafts (like paper mache). Wished I was in Boy Scouts instead.

- Girl's soccer chants are mostly focused around what badass girls they are.

- Little girls are big into romantically swearing to be friends forever and having a name for their clique and all having friendship bracelets or some other talisman of deep meaning.

- Girls are VERY cruel about any kind of non-conformity, but will still keep you around as a "back-up" friend if they aren't high-tier themselves.

- My gym teachers in middle school especially liked to segregate the class, take the boys off to play real sports and leave the girls in some corner of the field with no instructions and broken or leftover equipment.

- Starting from age 12ish, men become potentially threatening (assuming you didn't run into any pedos before that) and grown men will sexually harass or follow even 7th and 8th grade girls so long as they are developed.

That's about all I got.
>>
>>8632653
>Girls are VERY cruel about any kind of non-conformity, but will still keep you around as a "back-up" friend if they aren't high-tier themselves.
Elaborate?
>>
>>8629079
Do you like being a boy better?
>>
i'm not really sure what this thread is really about but
>never had any dude friends (had a tight group of dude friends shortly, but that was bc all the girls didn't like me bc i was a proto-MRA)
>used to "pretend" to be a girl online constantly
>used to get really depressed bc i had a dick instead of a vagina (this isn't so intense anymore)
>had long hair all the time and was made fun of a bit for it
>dyed hair purple and pink shortly
>thought about sex changes constantly for years after first being exposed to the female form
>>
>>8633308
That happened to me too. Except it was that my mom brought me into the girls' change room when I was six.
>>
>>8633411
How do it go from there?
>>
As a cismale, peeing in public is hard. I normally end up standing there for minutes on end while guys see me just holding my junk in their peripheral vision. It's only once they've gone that it can flow.
I wish we could have stall-like divisions for urinals, but we don't, and using a stall gets you labelled a public pooper or a girly pisser. Be prepared, FtMs.
>>
>>8635893
What bumfuck town do you live in where people give you shit for using the stall?
>>
>>8635911

I am not a male but I've seen people on the internet call stall users "sissy". Part of male culture is to stand out in the open when you pee???
>>
>>8635937
>I've seen people on the internet

Gonna stop you right there, people memeing in a shitpost venue does not reflect the beta male reality where everyone stammers in polite conversation much less awkwardness like this.

I 100% guarantee you nobody is going to say shit about you using the stall. Or taking a shit in public, like what the fuck isn't that what the stall is there for?

I always use the stall because I don't like standing next to other men's pissing dicks when I myself take a piss.
>>
>>8635893
>>8635937
I always go into the stalls, but I stand up while I'm in the stalls and pee all over the seat because I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>8635893
>I wish we could have stall-like divisions for urinals, but we don't,
Yeah why not? Even just a small divider? Women aren't expected to piss in front of each other.
>>
>>8636225
Because men are supposed to be proud of their cocks, not ashamed.
Why are you so scared someone is going to see your dick?
>>
>>8636296
>I enjoy seeing fat sweaty men's dicks

Daddy fetishists *cringe*
>>
>>8628225
I would classify stalking people as a very male experience
>>
>>8636296
I'm a boymode mtf.
>>
>>8637576
That answers that.
>>
>>8636296
>autistic post
>>
>>8635893
FtM here. I've basically used a urinal like...twice? Three times? I can't do the standing-up thing.

Partially being pee-shy (even when there ARE dividers), partially being paranoid I'll get "caught," partially the obnoxious logistics of STP devices, partially just...idk, I physically can't pee very well that way? Maybe it's just me (I did have a tumour wrapped around my bladder at one point, had to get it removed) but it's like the muscles can't do it in that position very well. Don't know if it would take more practice to get the relevant muscles on board, or if it's just related to the tumour or what.

But yeah, I don't bother. The only people I've ever noticed start to give me funny looks are janitors (who, I guess, are in a position to really notice shit like who never uses a urinal), but fuck 'em.
>>
>>8640170
MtF- I can almost say for certain that most people in the men's washroom want to get out of there as fast as possible. The only people looking are trying to get some action, or are autistic and do not understand that the bathroom is no time for talking. Going into the women's restroom is like going into a social gathering sometimes, people are talking and fixing their makeup and hair. I have always hated public restrooms. I use the gender neutral or handicap rooms if i can. I do often get worried about TERFS when i'm in the restroom. And its like... You are worried about what? people peeping? so your going to peep on me?!?!? WTF is this backwards shit?
>>
>>8636740
how can you even call yourself a male until you've stalked someone baka
>>
>>8640213
Yeah, women are incredibly nosy pack animals. I hated using women's washrooms for that reason. I was really nervous to switch to the men's, but I like that guys ignore each other. I have a small fear of being bashed (it's happened, but not in a bathroom), but I just stay in the stall if anyone comes in who sounds like they're actual trouble. It's an improvement over the women's, mostly. I just hate
the inability of men to queue up.
>>
>>8640297
How did it happen not in a bathroom?
>>
>>8640307
Bus station. Some guys just walked up, cracked some gay jokes and laid into me, basically.

I consider myself lucky they read me as a faggy AMAB. I feel like it might have been a sexual assault too if they'd suspected otherwise.
>>
>>8640213
Where do you live that gender neutral bathrooms exist? I have never seen one.
>>
>>8635937
Realtalk: Part of being a man is doing w/e the fuck you want, within context.

If you really need to piss, and standing up will make it quick- do that. If sitting down to pee is more comfortable- do that. Who gives a shit about what other people think?

The "only standing up to pee" thing is a macho tough guy thing- for people who gatekeep manhood.
>>
But I was never very good at being a girl.
>>
>>8642886
But you saw people who were? And you knew what was expected, if you knew you were failing at it? That's the information the other side needs!
>>
>>8642886
Please, explain.
>>
>>8644941
Girls cotton on pretty damn quick that you're not the sort to play into their rituals and habits, so once you assert that they don't attempt it again so I've probably not even witnessed them for years. Like going to the bathroom in pairs.
>do you want me to run the hand drier
>no just don't listen to me pee
Which was probably just a stupid kids thing before mastering the old lean forward.
>>
>>8644993
>Which was probably just a stupid kids thing before mastering the old lean forward.
What?
>>
>>8645580
Oh, it's the "girls don't fart" mystique. Women hate making piss sounds in public bathrooms so there's a method to lean forward and strike the bowl to minimise the sound.
>>
>>8636740
>she thinks stalking is necessarily sexual in nature
retard
>>
>>8640480
Not that poster, but I live in a back woods, Amish dominated part of Pennylvania, and for every pair of men's and women's bathrooms, there's one unisex bathroom.
>>
I can't think of any uniquely male experiences off the top of my head, but I'll lurk and see if I can answer questions that pop up.

>>8645757
Amish once again based as fuck.
>>
>>8645642
Oh, kek, I do that even when I'm home because I'm paranoid that people might hear it even with the door closed. I'm a dude tho.
>>
>>8645651
nowhere in that post was that implied

do you need glasses anon?
>>
>>8645642
>>8646155
I'm another dude who does this, but only when it's like 3AM and I don't want to wake anyone.
>>
>>8632715
Make sure you fit in, make fun of those who don't (sometimes just as a bandwagon thing, sometimes just to keep from being ostracized yourself).

You don't want to hang out with a low-tier girl yourself, because lame, but being alone sucks so you sorta be half-friends if there's drama and you need to be away from the high-tier group. Being alone after leaving also makes it harder to get back in, since it's cooler to seem to be able to survive without them when you leave.
>>
>>8635893
You're probably bladder shy.
Imagine peeing on your own head, or on the guy next to you's head
>>
>>8646357
>Make sure you fit in, make fun of those who don't (sometimes just as a bandwagon thing, sometimes just to keep from being ostracized yourself).
Dudes do that too. Or at least we did back in HS. And about the group thing, it was more like there were different groups, without tiers.
>>
>>8645757
Why do the Amish have unisex restrooms?
>>
>>8646362
Not wanting to piss standing next to other people with nothing between you is not 'bladder shy'.

Imagine telling a girl that.
>>
>>8649554
Agreed.
>>
>>8628225
>You shouldn't have had male experiences as an mtf
t. has had non-stop male experiences all his life including posting on 4chan which Trent has confirmed to be a sign of extreme male self contextualization
>>
Okay I have a few anecdotes from my shitty childhood
Keep in mind I never really fit in as a boy and starting around high school I just pretended to be gay so I didn't have to hang around guys anymore

- Guys are ALWAYS picking on each other, even if they're best friends, and the lines between banter and bullying are sometimes blurred. If you never stand up for yourself, you'll be seen as an easy target and everyone will start picking on you, but if you get offended too easily, you'll be seen as a pussy who can't take a joke and everyone will start picking on you

- Starting around age 10, the range of emotions you are allowed to express becomes very small

- If you're getting visibly beat up in school, the teachers will not do anything because it's just "boys being boys"

- Straight guys will sometimes be very homoerotic with each other, but if you seem to eager you will just be called gay (and probably get beaten up)

- Every social group has their alphas and their betas, so hanging out with the nerds isn't much solace, and as you get older you'll notice even the nerds get more and more masculine in their behavior
>>
>>8653842
>If you're getting visibly beat up in school, the teachers will not do anything because it's just "boys being boys".
Kek, I fucking wish. Nowadays boys are taught to be such faggots and teachers are so worried about bulling, which is caused by boys being taught that fighting is bad and that being a weak-ass idiot who just fucks off is the right thing to do, that if someone punches you, you're not even allowed to defend yourself because you'll be seen as if you were just as bad as someone who punched you for nothing in the first place.
>>
>>8646362
>Imagine peeing on the guy next to you's head
I'm trying to pee, not get an erection.
>>
>>8654566
Despite the fact I have no love for violent men, it DOES make me more than a little concerned that the overriding message being taught is 'trust in authority, authority will provide, vengeance belongs to authority'. This is the identical message pushed in Christian churches, too.

Of course, the end result is a literal world of people who will 'wait' for authority to 'punish the evildoers', guaranteeing that no such punishment or cessation of evil ever materializes. If I wanted to make sure no one ever really questioned me, that's how I'd go about it.
>>
>>8654598
Kek.
>>8654599
Well, that's one of the many reasons I'm so mad.
>>
>>8654566
Keep in mind that it's been years since I went to school, I don't know how school is like in the George Soros funded jewish muslim dystopia that we now apparently live in
>>
File: 1458534862958.jpg (167KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1458534862958.jpg
167KB, 1024x1024px
>>8624682
I'm a mtf and my experience going through 1-12th grade in school is everyone sucks, everyone you meet or anyone that's your "friend" will shit talk you behind your back and try to use you as a tool, girls will act retarded on purpose around you or try and flirt with you to get homework, guys will make sarcastic remarks to you if you're not masculine. I never got to have any real friends, everyone would just take advantage of my timid niceness and call me a fag all the time. Elementary school I would get invited to hang out at boys houses and I felt like I was on an alien planet I didn't understand them at all, eventually they would just start talking shit about me and exclude me. Walking home from middle school all the boys would ride by on their bikes and call me gay or fag, boys in class would touch my ass and mock me. Highschool everyone kind of left me alone, some sarcasm towards me I just ignored, I was a loner. Sorry if that was kind of jumbled.
>>
>>8654599
>If I wanted to make sure no one ever really questioned me, that's how I'd go about it.
sickening that this is exactly what's happened.
>>
>>8657147
Yep.
>>
>>8654566
Thanks, feminism.
>>
In maleworld you can get away with caring about absolutely nothing as long as you take up enough space and project loud enough. Yet, everything is a competition. I mean everything.
>>
>>8653842
>If you're getting visibly beat up in school, the teachers will not do anything because it's just "boys being boys"
Stories?
>>
>>8640170
>but fuck 'em.
Don't pick on janitors, they're usually nice people.
>>
I'm the kind of person who's been able to fit in while growing up I just have no real interest doing so if I don't feel like it. Here's some things I noticed about growing up as a male around other males:

-Competition is important, it doesn't matter if you're good you just need to step up

-If someone gives you shit, you either give shit back or get visually upset with an emotion (anger, laughter, or confusion)

-guy's don't mind weakness but, there's a certain internal threshold of acceptance (Same with perceived strength)

-If you act weak then you get treated as such

-sex jokes are common and it's better to just ignore it if you didn't like what they said

-if you get called a name it's more of a test to gauge your reactions (at first anyways, if you failed to meet their standards it becomes the norm around them)

-guys who talk to you in the bathroom are weird

-admitting you have a weakness in a group is basically suicide (most guys won't care if you admit it one on one but, might give you shit about it later)

-usually when guys talk shit about other people behind their back it's to vent not to crucify their group standing or for an alternative motive

-group loyalty is implied and rarely is questioned or cared about
>>
In Maleworld if the males suspect you're some sort of queer then they will push you down a flight of stairs if you're not looking. Learn how to fall correctly, how to throw somebody who is trying to push you, or preferably both.

And it's best to not throw them down the stairs right there on that day, or 20 of them will whine to somebody (police or teachers) and get you in trouble. 20 people's word against 1 doesn't look good. In that case it's best to sneak up behind them and stomp them at a party or something without them seeing your face and while nobody is looking. Teach them to fear any unknown attacker every second of every day, if they don't know who to be afraid of, they will be afraid of everybody, and then they'll stop being so shit to people.
>>
>>8664204
The sort of male this person is describing will never help you if you get attacked. If you fall in a raging river, they will not help to get you out. If you're stuck in an overturned truck, they will not help pull you out. If you're on the run from the cops, they will not give you a safe place to hide.

They're garbage. They may help you change a tire or move heavy stuff to a new apartment, but you can pay any random stranger $5 or even just rely on their kindness and they will do it too. This sort of male is worthless, and unless it's your boss or in the good graces of your boss, there's no reason to pretend to be it's friend. They'll never say anything interesting, or introduce you to anybody interesting.
>>
>>8628225
Yeah I'm not sure how any of these people had "male experiences". I can't remember anything like that.
>>
>>8664310
>projecting this hard
All this bullshit you're spouting isn't even remotely true. I don't understand how you can live inside this kind of shit filled bubble without questioning why you're still inside it. Get some fresh air before jumping off to retarded conclusion and conjecture land.
>>
>>8664360
But that's just more of your diseased lies. Every single straight that I ever met which acted like what was described in that post I quoted turned out just like I said they would turn out. That's why I described them as turning out that way.
>>
>>8664382
>implying you're not a straight just because you're a tranny
>>
>>8664382
All this shows is that you expect everyone to bend over backwards for you and if they don't then it means they would not save you from drowning. This is a toxic view of the world heavily based on your personal experiences with your own confirmation biased agenda. I can't speak for every person you've ever met in your life but, I can speak for myself and will continue to do so. What you're selling as me, is far from it.
>>
>>8664407
No. What means is when I fell in a raging river, I had to save myself without any help because a bunch of worthless gawking coward idiots stood still shivering in fear and making lots of noise with their mouths. On the other hand I don't act like the shit in the cited post and I did save someone from a river once, before I learned they don't deserve saving. It means when a truck rolled over on top of me, a bunch of worthless wastes of space spent half an hour on their phones and not 5 seconds helping me up. It means I was on the run from the cops once, and someone did help hide me at least for a bit, but he didn't act anything like the worthless fucking trash in the cited post.

It means that worthless fucking diseases like you are worthless. It's not an implication. I'm not being passive-aggressive. There's no fucking symbolism here.
>>
>>8664422
So, it's my fault and I would do the exact same thing because you can't judge character very well? All the shit you're spouting is your own personal bias and you've decided to demonize me for their actions.

>It means that worthless fucking diseases like you are worthless. It's not an implication. I'm not being passive-aggressive. There's no fucking symbolism here.
I literally never said any of these words. If you want to hate me go for it, I really don't give a shit. I don't care shit what your "friends" have done to you either, I had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>8664452
I can judge character perfectly. That's why I'm giving advice on how to judge character. Lemmings who devote so much of their time to social fears that it defines every part of who they are don't have the courage to do anything dangerous, unless perhaps they're so dumb they think they're invincible, and that character flaw carries with it a whole different set of problems.
>>
>>8664460
Take another (you) and fuck off into your own obscured view of reality. You're just another asshole who always plays the victim. Probably why you don't have many friends you can trust.
>>
>>8664498
>le victim maymay.jpg

Convincing meme. Yuge/10.
>>
>>8664507
That's more like it. Now stay there.
>>
>>8664514
Stay where? Where I was making fun of your worthless bullshit? I've been doing that with every post since 2014. I thought that's why you were crying your crocodile tears? Don't you want me to stop?
>>
>>8664518
>Can't even read anymore or rationalize opinions other than my own
Last (you) out of pity. Enjoy life.
>>
>>8664527
I don't read worthless fucking bullshit. You're just a disease. Why would I read your lies you disease?
>>
File: POOP_NIGGER.jpg (146KB, 862x902px) Image search: [Google]
POOP_NIGGER.jpg
146KB, 862x902px
Straight male.. i get to be attractive deep into mid age and fuck girls younger than me who arent gross out.
>>
>>8664529
Boo hoo, you've met shitty people. Get on the fucking line and stop crying already.
>>
File: 1501494263506.png (147KB, 1013x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1501494263506.png
147KB, 1013x1249px
>>8664710
You do take the wolf pack meme to an autistic level.. one of the things i cherish about my friend group is that every minute isnt a fucking competition. Ive lived in houses that were the kind of environment you described and desu it really was toxic and impossible to focus on anything creative because i had to put so much energy into not being the omega. I understand men evolved that way to be effecient hunters and warriors but its 2017 and we can actually relax now and focus on things like computers and art instead.

Obviously theres some value in tough guy shit but I wouldnt want to be around it 24/7 anymore and the optimal situation isnt too pussy but its nice to relax and feel understood without having a dick measuring contest.
>>
>>8664984
I have no problem with tough guy shit.

I have a huge problem with "tough guy shit."

I've disabled people. People that were already milking the disabled payroll, you can relax, but they'd done it with this like "obesity" and "retardation" and "mental illness" and "debt." I gave them physical problems to worry about for the rest of their lives.

I gave advice on how to find friends that will help you with physical problems.

Avoid people who are terrified of imaginary problems.
>>
File: huh.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>8664991
huh?
>>
>>8665000
Not the guy you were responding to. I was posting a couple posts up.

If someone who does the "chad" thing, becomes a problem, it's a problem that's very easily solved by the careful application and cover-up of violence. And if they don't become a problem, then they're not a problem, and fuck them. But someone doing the "chad" thing isn't going to be useful, I guarantee it. What are they going to do to help you? Make fun of somebody you don't like? That's powerful.
>>
>>8664310
>person
>friend
spoiler for autists: it described somewhat typical generic group dynamic
>>
>>8665005
>spending time around a bunch of psychopaths that base their friendship on material value
no thanks
>>
>>8665011
And I described how that "typical generic ordinary regular average typical commonplace group dynamic" is about as useful for finding someone useful or interesting as praying to find a good friend is.

Why invest in a method of socializing which is useless? Especially when it's an undertaking that takes most people decades of their time over the course of their lives?
>>
>>8635893
Some places have a fucking trough to piss in. No sections, just one big trough. With piss all over the floor because men can't flush piss apparently.
>>
>>8665018
You already do the same, except you do it based on immaterial value, on the value of their memes and their religion and their prayers. You befriend people who worship an evil god that isn't real, and who fear it every second. I would prefer to find friends a little braver then that.
>>
File: 1501501821667.png (1MB, 2469x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1501501821667.png
1MB, 2469x1009px
>>8665022
NOT ME HONEY.. UMMM SWEEETIE IM A FUCKING REGULAR DUDE'S DUDE.

I just mean that literally valuing people on what they can do for you is psychopath behavior and not something im interested in. I seek out friends who I feel comfortable around and who I feel understand me the best and who I can laugh with the most. Ive gotten caught in the wolfpack meme and it sucked ass and the people there are all miserable losers to do this day but my friend group all have careers.

IN THE MODERN AGE MASCULINE COMPETITIVE BULLSHIT IS LESS VALUABLE THAN CREATIVITY AND CREATIVE PEOPLE LIKE TO FEEL COMFORTABLE SO THEY CAN FOCUS ON BEING CREATIVE INSTEAD OF MAKING FUN OF EACHOTHER AND STICKING UP FOR THEMSELVES.
>>
>>8665022
>NOT ME HONEY.. UMMM SWEEETIE IM A FUCKING REGULAR DUDE'S DUDE.

That's what I was just describing.

>I just mean that literally valuing people on what they can do for you is psychopath behavior

No, it's not. Being interested in having friends that won't stand by and giggle while a friend of their dies does not make me a psychopath. I expect a little more from friends than giggling. Having friends that would help a gay man defend himself from a straight attacker does not make me a psychopath. Your preachers promised you that's what that makes me, but they're just child molesting dog shit.
>>
>>8665046
Meds today? And my pussy ass friends have helped me with a bunch of shit and gone out of their way to do it including working as a garbage man (long story) but if it came down to war they would make excellent battle buddies. Im assuming youve never had real friends or something but after knowing people long enough you can put aside all the ego shit and just be real with eachother and not have to worry about stabbing eachother in the back or making fun of eachother so you dont appear weak. REAL FRIENDS ARE STILL THERE FOR YOU EVEN IF YOU ARE HAVING A VULNERABLE MOMENT OR AT A WEAK POINT IN YOUR LIFE.
>>
>last (you)
>posts 12 more times
>>
>>8665061
tl;dr dog shit hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
>>
>>8665088
It though "the LAST (you)" was my kryptonite. Until it realized it wasn't, then it tried a different me-me.
>>
>>8664274
Lol sounds wierd. In my group of "friends" I'm actively homoerotic from time to time, and joke alot about being a girl. But I'm confident when I talk, and any "gay" insults I turn into compliments. This is how you have to be when your different. And you have to connect with everyone individually.

If you get emotional or too serious ( like how I used to be ) then you'll never have friends. You can't go into a friendship thinking antagonistically.

And when I spend time with women, I just talk about the stuff they like, but if they start talking to much I'll break there lines of thought on occasion so it's not just me sitting listen to a girl talk about her boyfriend's for 3 hours or whatever.
>>
>>8665106
>In my group of "friends" I'm actively homoerotic from time to time, and joke alot about being a girl.

Straight men do that all the time. That's not appearing queer, that's Straightness 101. I was talking about real queers, not straight dog shit.
>>
>>8665093
I don't even get the point of the argument. I thought this was a thread about posting experiences.
>>
>>8665125
It's a thread started by a straight Christian Nazi pedophile. What makes you think a real person would obey the purpose of the thread as set out by OP?
>>
>>8665132
I dunno, there's already a thread for pedos up >>8655974
>>
>>8665111
>Straight men do that all the time.
Lol you must know some strange straight men. I mean, guys constantly joke about each other being gay, but the guys I know are pretty homophobic. Like, if you asked them if they would suck a dick for a billion dollars, they would say "hell fucking no". And honestly, 70% of the conversations are about fucking. MILFs are there fav. Then again, I live in the south, and erry body a cuntry boi rawn her.

Oh, and the other 30% of convos are basically - getting fucked up, high, sports, cars, or (for some reason) shitting and farts. Plus, we all talk about each other as soon as they walk out of the room.
>>
>>8665144
>I mean, guys constantly joke about each other being gay, but the guys I know are pretty homophobic.

Yes. Homophobic men do the le hue hue le gay meme every fucking day all day long. That's what I was saying. And what I was saying was that doing a le hue hue gay joke doesn't prove you're gay, instead it sounds at awful lot like straight dog shit.
>>
>>8665149
Females are the ones that stop mentally developing at 7th grade, not males.
>>
>>8665143
Oh wow, do you think there's just the one on 4chan? Is there a "1 pedo thread per week" rule on the internet or something?
>>
>>8665169
I have watched straights grow up from babies into adults. They stop mentally developing in the first week of their lives.
>>
>>8665172
One thread a week is about right, actually. The more overt ones usually get deleted pretty quickly.
>>
>>8665203
What? Because 1 million overt pedophile threads all over the internet are deleted every hour, that proves that pedophiles only do 1 subtle pedophile thread a week on the whole of the internet?!?
>>
>>8665213
Yes. On the whole internet.
>>
>>8665228
U sur bruh?
>>
>>8664984
1.I amb not the dude that listed that shit.
2.You really are delusional. Men are nit having dick measuring contests 24/7. Also, this is fucking 4chan, of course I'm into computers, but that doesn't mean I have to be a delusional cunt like you.
>>
>>8665521
Are you saying there arent groups of men that make fun of eachother all the time and bully the weakest member?
>>
>>8665089
sic burn
>>
>>8665767
Nope, but those who get bullied are worthless pussies. It only takes you to grown a little bit from time to time. I even joked about being a fag, yet I was able to show I was manly when it counted so I didn't get bullied.
>>
>>8665829
How? Being being a lying pedophile on the internet?
>>
>>8665829
Frown, that was meant to say frown.
>>
>>8665837
>Being a lying pedophile on the Internet?
Whaaaaaat?
>>
>>8665851
So what you meant to say is you worship Jesus Christ frown you're a pedophile?
>>
>>8665861
You lied because you're a pedophile, and you did it on the internet. That doesn't make you manly. Men are people, pedophiles are not.
>>
>>8665865
>pedophiles are not.people

that is a bit of a stretch
>>
>>8665862
>>8665865
I'm not a pedo. How the hell did you reach that conclusion? Also, I'm an atheist I don't worship Jesus. Is this Shitposting Day? Because I don't get what the hell is going on.
>>
File: girls_want_it.jpg (78KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
girls_want_it.jpg
78KB, 540x720px
>>8665829
Yeah ok I can survive in those situations to but its a lot better to find friends i can actually relax and be myself around, namely so i can concentrate on being creative. I think youre a delusional psycho without any real friends trying to rationalize your unfortunate situation, and honestly i feel bad for you. Maybe one day you can find some people you can finally let your guard down around.
>>
>>8665975
You're a pedo.

>How the hell did you reach that conclusion?

You dank some worthless dog shit every time you post.

You're Christian.

There's actually one human being that comes on this website and makes fun of you pedophiles. That's what the hell is going on.
>>
>>8665982
Why did you respond to yourself like always you disease?
>>
>>8665829
Oh yeah and i forgot to mention youre obviously young and immature.. relating to other people should get easier over time. Also, I suspect that you are actually the one being picked on all the time so you are here making posts ironically trying to convince yourself more than anyone that you are not that guy and you have coping skills. Is your name Joel? Spokane?
>>
>>8665998
wrong anon friendo
>>
Tabletopping was always a fun activity that seemed to be done exclusively by boys
>>
>>8666017
No, you respond to yourself every day. Maybe you thought I was talking to a different anon that responds to itself every day? Easy mistake to make, they're pretty common.
>>
>>8666029
Wtf lol i didnt respond to myself. This is the first time ive ever been to this board haha cause I saw a link on /pol and then I though it would be fun to troll a little but im not who youre thinking of.
>>
>>8665982
I do have friends like what you describe. What I said applies to everyday relationships.
>>8666009
Think that if it makes you happy, but if you find it so awful to just put in the negligible effort that frowning once in a while requires then you basically deserve getting picked on.
>>8665993
As I said, I'm an atheist and I am not a pedo.
>>8666029
He was actually replying to me and not himself.

You people get really butthurt when someone says being a man isn't bad. My guess is you're either heavily traumatized MtFs or radfems. Just get over your traumas already.
>>
>>8666087
>This is the first time ive ever been to this board haha

>>8666173
>You people get really butthurt when someone says being a man isn't bad.

I was really enjoying myself point out that you are bad.

These two idea, while they share many of the same words and much of the same syntax, are still not really all that similar.
>>
>>8666207
>This is the first time ive ever been to this board haha
no rly.. ok it was like 12 hours ago but rly

>Think that if it makes you happy, but if you find it so awful to just put in the negligible effort that frowning once in a while requires then you basically deserve getting picked on.
What does frowning have anything to do with it?

>I do have friends like what you describe. What I said applies to everyday relationships.
I guess there are micro agression type things but actual friends are people you can let your guard down with. Jokes are another story but usually the intent is genuinely to be funny and not establish dominance or some gay shit like that. Honestly I would just find new friends man if i were you considering what ive read.

Also HOW OLD ARE YOU? Lemme guess please.. 18-21. Probably 18.
>>
>>8666257
You seem to be confused. Most of the shit in your post doesn't have anything to do with the post you linked to (my post), and I don't give a shit about any of that garbage from the other posts and I'm not gonna read it just because it was posted again.
>>
>>8666257
Then again, I do have friends I can let my guard down around. I say frowning because people here are complaining that you have to be acting like a Chad 24/7 or you'll get bullied and whatnot, but frowning requires almost no effort and is enough to keep people's respect. If you're so fucking lazy that you can't even do that you deserve all the bullying you get. Also, micro aggressions? Seriously? You're gonna pull that SJW bullshit on me?
>>
testing
>>
>>8666374
Well 4chan ate my post, so I will just say this. You're a disease, and you will never get to decide what anybody deserves, but any human can decide that you deserve to eat your own balls off whenever they like.
>>
>>8666374
>I say frowning because people here are complaining that you have to be acting like a Chad 24/7 or you'll get bullied and whatnot

There were two people "complaining." The rest were celebrating.

>but frowning requires almost no effort and is enough to keep people's respect.

I worked hard, I studied hard, I frowned hard, I shot hard, hunted hard, played football hard, stabbed hard, fought hard. I gained 0 respect. I gained a shitload of fear, which I value a lot more then some disgusting piece of shit's respect. But the shit didn't give me any respect. You disease don't value anything with value. You value your cowardice towards god and pedophiles.

You can tell all the "common sense" lies you want. I will warn all humans that you things are always lying.

Found my post. ;)
>>
>>8666414
Well done chump, keep throwing tantrums, I'm sure people will take you seriously.
>>
>>8666448
If you choose to not take me seriously, that's your problem and it proves that you're worthless. I'm going to keep warning people that you pedophiles aren't human. :)
>>
>>8666442
You're still throwing tantrums I see. I'm supposed to believe that you did all that stuff (like that's gonna happen) and you didn't get respect. Ok, so now you're gonna cry and throw tantrums on 4chan and call people pedophiles out of nowhere? Man the fuck up already.
>>
>>8666475
You're still a disease just like every other second since you were born I see. :)
>>
>>8666477
>Being this butthurt
Aight, keep throwing tantrums.
>>
>>8666531
I'm not butthurt, haven't had some good buttsex in a long time and I don't like toys, but I'll keep pointing out that you're a Jesus worshipping pedophile disease, ok? :)
>>
>>8666559
>Jesus Worshipping Pedophile disease
Aye, you're still at it aren't you? Fine, think whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>8666607
Oh, I will, just so long as I'm 100% right you worthless pedophile Christian disease. :)
>>
>>8666304
>>8666374
Dude youre fucking retarded beyond all belief. HOW OLD ARE YOU? PLEASE TELL ME?
>>
File: IMG_0322.gif (2MB, 340x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0322.gif
2MB, 340x347px
>>8624682
>let's have a nice thread!
>>
>>8666630
Go ahead, answer the man's question.
>>
please say how old you are whoever it is?
>>
>>8666713
What for? Because your begging means something to a human like me?
>>
>>8666630
That first post wasn't mine but whatever. I'm 24 and I'm not retarded. It's no surprise people in this board hate being told their failure as men was their fault.
>>
>>8666730
Ok, but if you hate it so much and you know you're wrong for being a failure, then why do you keep doing it on purpose?
>>
>>8666823
You are the failure. You sound like the trannies, "Boo hoo, being a man is so hard". And now you're saying I'm the failure... Ok.
>>
>>8666730
>24
holy shit anon you sound 18
>>
>>8666839
Yeah. Nobody, and I mean nobody, not even scum like Trump or Putin or Mr. Westboro Sr., are gonna look at a pedophile who copypastas Nazi memoriabilia on a Filipino Bitcoin Trading website and think "there's a worthwhile organism."
>>
>>8666846
I would have guessed 6.
>>
>>8666854
Saying I'm a pedophile and whatnot doesn't make it true. And I'm not a poltard if that's what you're implying. Yet again, you keep insulting me because you simply can't face the truth: you have failed as men. Go talk to the trannies already.
>>
>>8666890
Behaving as all internet pedophiles do and then expecting me to forget you're one is naive.
>>
>>8666900
In what sense am I behaving like a pedophile? You seem to have a fixation with that. Did your daddy touch you in your no-no zone when you were a kid?
>>
>>8629086
Just because you're trans doesn't mean that there weren't things about your old presentation that you liked, or experiences you enjoyed despite your body being wrong.

For me (MtF), my positive dude memories were... ummm... okay I didn't have any because I was a shy antisocial nerd that folks avoided because my presentation (incorrectly) just screamed "future Colombine, stay the fuck away."
>>
>>8666920
You dank-a-meme on a 4chan. Is it too braniac 4 u? Duhhhhh?
>>
>>8666925
>my presentation (incorrectly) just screamed "future Colombine, stay the fuck away."
How?
>>
>>8666957
Maybe it was a Conservative worshipping autistic pedophile back then?
>>
>>8628293
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>8666943
At no point did I use memes. And since when do memes on 4chan make you a pedophile?
>inb4 you're all neckbeards gapping it to lolis
Say that and I'll know you're a lesbian.
>>
>>8628293
Wrong. Real men wear bowties AND fezs.
>>
>>8666975
>I'm gonna try and upset people whom are minorities on the 4chan

That's the "dog shit" meme. The first meme invented by Conservatives on the internet.
>>
>>8665019
>socializing
>useless
autist please
>>
>>8666988
[citation needed]
>>
>>8666993
I made allowances for your bosses, for people who have influence over bosses at work, and for people who have the courage and loyalty to aid you in a real way. If you want to socialize with anybody else, they better be interesting, or able to introduce you to people who are interesting. I pointed out how to avoid the boring ones.

It is useless to socialize with people who choose to always be useless. It's not hard to comprehend.
>>
>>8666971
Are you implying I'm a repressed tranny? The only one who complained about men being men were you so maybe you should consider sharing your insanity with the trips on /mtfg/
>>
don't really have much to say about high school

>didn't talk to people that often, was made fun of extensively in middle school for being on the flamboyant side, became withdrawn and anxious about people
>did musicals, the director came to me every year and gave me a part because I have a good singing voice and was not terrible at acting, was still withdrawn so made no friends
>played guitar in the school jazz band and loved it, wish I played with people now
>still withdrawn, still scared of people, the region I live in doesn't help this feeling

so how do I get over myself?
>>
>>8667006
No. I called you a cishet.
>>
>>8654566
this.
>>
>>8667014
Avoiding dangerous people who cannot be trusted and are useless to you is not an illness.

The day that you "get over yourself" as an LGBT person surrounded by Christians (not implying you're any sort of real human, you're one of those diseased Christians) is the day that something bad could happen to you. Thrown off a bridge to your death, shot, tied to a fence post and beaten and left to freeze to death. Lots of LGBT people have "gotten over themselves", and Jesus was very pleased they did, because then their hearts could stop beating.
>>
>>8654657
you liked it though you degenerate fetishist
>>
>>8666988
>upset people whom are minorities
Sadly, useless faggots like you I who start crying because "boo hoo someone called me names" are pretty common nowadays thanks to the progressists and their educational system that teaches boys that violence is bad and that they should never defend themselves (unless it's on the interwebs lol, Tumblr is so good amirite?). Luckily, since they are taught to obsess about the feels they kill themselves early on. You're sounding more and more like a SJW. And I'd rather be a conservative than one of those freaks like you who start rambling about pronouns and getting triggered.
>>
>>8667043
tl;dr you worthless pedophile disease. You can't start in so hard on the lies so early you dog shit. You'll never fool a human into reading your bullshit.
>>
>>8667036
I mean how do I learn to talk to people without being an anxious fuck
>>
>>8667054
I mean you shouldn't talk to people who want to see you dead and will never give you anything or do anything for you.
>>
>>8667059
This feeling applies to everyone I've ever met, not just christians.
>>
>>8667065
The only thing you've ever met is Christians, I assure you. Unless there was the odd Muslim or Hindu, but they're really just brown Christians with turbans.
>>
>>8667070
I grew up in Washington.
>>
>>8667075
I assumed you grew up in the United States already. It contains Christians.
>>
>>8667083
you're fairly dumb
>>
>>8667087
No, but you're a lying disease.
>>
>>8667093
I don't get this line of thought.
>>
>>8667026
You replied to a tranny and implied that he was like you make me to be when he was repressing, so yeah, you were implying I'm a repressed tranny.
>inb4 misgendering
Back to Tumblr.
>>
>>8667095
You lied, proving you're just a troll disease.
>>
>>8667100
When did I lie
>>
>>8667099
I replied to a cishet.
>>
>>8667053
LOL you really are scared of my posts hurting your feels huh?
>>
>>8667105
You called me fairly dumb.
>>
>>8667108
You replied to a cishet guessing an MtFs presentation prior to transition was what you make me up to be. Make out of that whatever you want, but it does seem to me you were implying that I'm a repressed tranny.
>>
>>8667113
So scared that I'm still doing this after over 10 years on 4chan, and doing it nearly daily for the last 4 years. I'm terrified. There is nothing scarier then somebody who's pure evil who is 1000 miles away from me behind a computer screen, except perhaps one of those pure evil midgets standing before me where I can assault them while they cry. Nothing scarier. I lose sleep over it.
>>
>>8667120
are you not
>>
>>8667128
I replied to a cishet. And no it wasn't thinking anything, cishets can't think.
>>
>>8667105
Don't pay attention to that idiot, he's just paranoid. He calls lying pedo desease whoever disagrees with him because he doesn't want his bubble where "everyone who disagrees with me is an evil cristian" popped.
>>
>>8667137
Obviously I'm not. It's obvious enough that you couldn't possibly spell that decently and then make that mistake honestly, which proves you're nothing but a liar.
>>
>>8667142
>cishets can't think.
S J W
J
W
>>
>>8667162
That title doesn't hurt my feelings like you must think it will? I kind of feel a little pride related to it. Although I don't call myself an SJW. I call myself "good."
>>
>>8667175
>good
>SJW
One negates the other. And the second one applies to you.
>>
>>8667149
obviously
>>
>>8667195
No, but thank you for proving that you're nothing but a disease again.

"Good" and "SJW" are pretty inclusive with one another. A person could be one without being the other, but it's pretty difficult.
>>
>>8667209
>Freak who think there are a million + genders and who freaks out about misgendering and "le ivol patriarchy"
>Good
LOL nope. Also, being a SJW it's no surprise you hate men.
>>
>>8667225
Whatever dog shit. You're still just a pedophile. Your opinions still don't mean anything to humans.
>>
>>8667234
Yeah, keep thinking I'm a pedophile LOL. Girl power hurr durr.
>>
>>8667247
guys are p icky tho and usually p mean
>>
>>8667247
You're a pedophile. It must make you happy to know that your heros Fox News and Putin's government declared all trolls pedophiles. It really helps strengthen your loyalty to them and your martyr complex I'm sure, Jesus.
>>
File: 1501717267398.jpg (87KB, 690x583px) Image search: [Google]
1501717267398.jpg
87KB, 690x583px
>>8667258
Refer to pic related.
>>
>>8667271
Ok, I did. I'm still not fooled. Surprised?
>>
>>8667282
Not really. It's no big surprise you're unable to think. What else could I expect from a lesbian?
>>
>>8665039
>only communicates with custoemers via aggresive grunting, feared and unanimously respected

fucking laughed
>>
>>8665088
All posts after that wasn't me.
>>
I hope everyone's reporting the shitfest that invaded this thread.
>>
>>8668896
I found it hilarious.
>>
>>8624682
So what you're suggesting is giving information so people can fake their birth sex?
>>
>>8624682
Trans girl here
I guess I would say that as a boy if you have cool friends you might end up sneaking into/climbing into nice places a lot more so you can go smoke or drink etc. You will also be expected to lift or help out with repairing stuff more and your friends won't hesitate to challenge you to an arm wrestle or to try doing an Ollie on your skateboard. Also I've found that these days guys are less competitive and less likely to try and bet something or rub it in my face when playing video games with them. Basically, guys are more 'violent' and competitive with other guys but they are also more likely to be immature and adventurous and you find some kick ass smoke spots :D
>>
>>8624682
FtM, for MtFs.

- Girls may be catty, but there's certain rules. Don't go after guys your friends are into without talking to them. Generally consult your friends about everything. And always, always give a tampon to the stranger in the bathroom who needs one. Same with makeup/etc. Girls are generally very nice to girls they don't know, and for people they know well, the claws come out for people they know but not all that well.

- Girls smile reflexively when they are afraid, esp of strange men, and will try to diffuse tension by being nice or agreeing with whatever he says, even if he's a complete piece of shit. They're taught from a young age to be malleable and avoid making people angry, much the same ways boys are taught to stand up for themselves. This is why "fake numbers" are such a problem-- girls are afraid of men who are larger than them getting angry about being rejected (which they often are). 90% of the things girls do that don't make sense are because they're programmed to avoid conflict. And there is always a keen awareness that they are smaller and weaker than men.

- They are universally (and I mean universally, it's like the birds and the bees talk universal) taught by their mothers how to avoid rape, and what to do if attacked by a potential rapist. If you ever feel unsafe, you are to clench your car key between two of your knuckles and walk straight to your car, always staying under streetlights, and if you are attacked, punch with the key to stab your attacker in the eye, then run. Don't walk between cars, and walk in a semicircle around alleys.

- Girls absolutely watch porn and masturbate. How much they actually talk about it depends on your social circle, but everyone does it. They also talk a lot of shit and seem two-faced, but it comes from the same 'agree with people and be nice' place, which applies to both smiling at people you hate and agreeing with assholes who talk shit about your friends.
>>
>>8671650 (cont)

- Purses are the void. Almost no cis girl's purse is cute and organized, it's full of half-eaten snacks, tangled headphones, and CVS receipts. Basically the contents of your junk drawer at home-- pens, pencils, gum, phone chargers, etc, plus feminine supplies, and possibly some eyeshadow/eyeliner/concealer, or if they really need to look good (like on a date or job interview), maybe some lipstick to touch up. Contrary to what you might think, they don't carry an entire makeup case with them, or if they do, they're That Girl Who Really Likes Makeup.

- Small, pencil-case sized purses are generally not big enough to carry the appropriate amount of totally random shit, but anything past the size of a tote bad will get you labeled That Lady With The Giant Purse. Yes, plenty of purses bigger than that exist. Don't buy them.

- Some girls collect purses, but most have 3-5 purses, and tend to use the same one every day, only switching them out for formal events. Changing your purse daily to go with your outfit is not required. Same goes for shoes-- some girls really like shoes, but most own ten to twelve pairs at most. Something like a pair of flip flops, a pair of fancier sandals, tennis shoes, garbage old tennis shoes for getting dirty, practical winter boots, 1-2 pairs of boots for looking good, 2 pairs of comfortable flats, a pair of nice flats, maybe two pairs of heels. The last one depends if they like to wear heels to work or only really wear them when going out. In general, heels aren't super required, you can almost always get away with flats or small wedges. No one will look at you all that weird at you if you're tall and opt to wear flats when you go out. Girls can be self-conscious about their height, too (being taller than your boyfriend is a point of shame), and some of them just plain don't like heels.
>>
File: fml.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>Let's have a nice thread for a change.
pic related
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8671663
Look, let's at least try to recover here, it's a good concept for a thread.
>>
>>8671663
Maybe OP was being sarcastic?
>>
>>8671650
>If you ever feel unsafe, you are to clench your car key between two of your knuckles and walk straight to your car, always staying under streetlights, and if you are attacked, punch with the key to stab your attacker in the eye, then run.
I was taught this by my mother as a boy.
>>
>>8653842
>- Guys are ALWAYS picking on each other, even if they're best friends, and the lines between banter and bullying are sometimes blurred. If you never stand up for yourself, you'll be seen as an easy target and everyone will start picking on you, but if you get offended too easily, you'll be seen as a pussy who can't take a joke and everyone will start picking on you
Damn, I'm starting to realize that I've become extremely guilty of doing this to my friends after being on T for a few years. I had to snap out of it the other day because I realized I was legitimately hurting the feelings of a close friend, and had previously not taken any of his complaints seriously prior.
>>
File: FALCON_WATERFREE_URINAL.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FALCON_WATERFREE_URINAL.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>8635893
>I wish we could have stall-like divisions for urinals, but we don't
Some places do
>>
>>8642928

Not that anon, but the reason I was failing at being a girl was that I didn't know what the fuck I was supposed to be doing. If I knew what was expected, I would have done that.
If I try and draw a human being and only produce a stick figure, I can't exactly go off on an anatomy lecture about what I did wrong, you know?

For real, most if not all of the girly shit I did as a kid was shamelessly lifted from books and TV and artificially initiated purely in hopes of passing as normal. It... did not work.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (487KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
487KB, 225x169px
>>8632653
>- Little girls are big into romantically swearing to be friends forever and having a name for their clique and all having friendship bracelets or some other talisman of deep meaning.
Uuuuuuuurgh, don't remind me. My tween clique had a whole fucking expanded universe behind it.
And they'd always draw my character as massively girly, then come 'ask for my blessing' on the design seemingly just so they could start an argument and list off reasons it has to be that way and insist that I'm just being difficult. They were always doing that kinda shit.

But yeah, every damn thing had a name. Everyone's drawing style had a name, the places we'd sit for lunch had names, etc.
And shit being 'forever'. We had a friendship bracelet craze and the only way we were finally able to get that shit off our wrists was when some hero spread a rumour that if you showered with a friendship bracelet on it would shrink and shrink and eventually cut off your circulation and make your hand fall off. Then we were officially allowed to take them off without social repercussions (so long as we were appropriately tearful about having to do so). But we still had to promise to KEEP them forever!

And fact books! Did anyone else have this?
Every single girl in the grade had to buy a special notebook. You'd make a page for every other girl in the grade and write out an identical form of facts (eye colour, birthday, favourite books etc) for them to fill in, and throughout the year you'd give your book to girls to take home and fill out until you'd collected everyone. So every girl had an index of facts filled in by every other girl (and you bet people got cross-checked). Pretty sure we had to make a new one every year, too.
And the choice of notebook, pens, handwriting, etc, was all super important. These books were SACRED. Your worst enemy would fill it out and get it back to you promptly and in good condition.
Kids these days with their facebook, they don't know what we went through.
>>
>>8674948
>Not thinking back on this as a cherished memory.
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>8674993
The fact that he's not a girl probably? Women and this type of shit is psychotic.
>>
>>8674997
pls no bully
>>
>>8674993

I mean don't get me wrong, it's not like I spent those years chained to a radiator in the basement or anything, so count your blessings and all that, they're still memories and I'm not wishing them away. But I definitely experienced these aspects of my childhood as being quite frustrating and alienating, and that's part of the memories too.
But there are other entirely unrelated aspects of those years that I certainly cherish. Like staying up late and sharing how we viewed the world, going to the library to read about bugs just because we were curious, experimenting with google and accidentally discovering porn together ...Okay, maybe that last one was just my cherished memory moreso than the girls, but still.
>>
>>8674732
A very token effort.

Women aren't expected to piss together with that little separating them.
>>
>>8676796
Because women have to drop trou completely. The level of privacy pictured is plenty to prevent dick exposure.
Plus women piss and shit the same way, having less privacy in stalls would make for a stinky as fuck bathroom.
If you're too shy for urinals, just use a stall.
>>
>>8660568
That's a consequence of statism, not feminism. The whole purpose of (((school))) is to condition you to renounce all agency and trust in the authoritarian police state.
>>
>>8671650
>90% of the things girls do that don't make sense are because they're programmed to avoid conflict
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Thank you so much for this post, I really wish more guys understood this.
>>
>>8677394
yes, but modern feminism is also a consequence of statism, that´s why its so oriented to middle class white collar womens
>>
>>8677870
Modern feminism controls the state, not vice versa.
>>
>>8677870
[citation needed]

>>8679703
[citation needed]
>>
>>8677426
Explain?
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.