[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a dream last night. I was with someone, a guy, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491076933873.jpg (286KB, 647x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1491076933873.jpg
286KB, 647x1149px
So I had a dream last night.

I was with someone, a guy, and we were on a "date". I didn't know this person and this date was more then just a fling between two people.

It felt like me and this other person was connected in such a way that the world wouldn't even exist if we wasn't together.

We was in some sort of neon light area and there was other couples around us but for some reason I truly felt happy.

I woke up and my emotions immediately reverted to my usual cynical shitty self.

Point is guys, am I gay?

>tldr, had a dream about a guy and we was "dating" and I gay
>>
>>8623619
Diagnostically you need to have gay dreams three times within the span of a year for it to mean you're gay. Fewer and it's just a dream.
>>
>>8623619
I couldn't give two shits anon, but that is a very nice picture.
>>
>>8623629
Well this year I also had a dream where I was being cucked by Ganondorf.

I mean literally cucked, I tried to get with Link and every fucking time he would blow me off and I'd catch him and Ganon fucking on the patio and that shit pissed me the fuck off and I woke up physically angry that shit even happened.
>>
>>8623619
>we were
correct

>we wasn't
>We was
>we was
incorrect

>I gay
Oh come on now, did you have a stroke?

And I've flown in dreams hundreds of times but that doesn't mean I'm a fucking bird.
>>
>>8623678
Last one was a typo. Meant to say "am I gay"

Didunt hav nyon 2 proof read so wat eet do
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.