[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I'm like 80% gay but I've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1445666853207.jpg (56KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445666853207.jpg
56KB, 480x480px
I'm pretty sure I'm like 80% gay but I've had trouble being touched in any way by a guy since my last relationship because my ex-boyfriend beat the shit out of me on a regular basis. I've dated girls since then and it's been okay but I have trouble feeling the same level of sexual attraction as I do for men. Unfortunately, it's hard to have a relationship when you jump about a foot in the air if they even tap you on the shoulder from behind.

What do I do with this?
>>
>>8622904
talk to a therapist instead of coming to the literal asshole of the internet
>>
>>8622951
(((therapists))) will only tell you what's politically correct or else they get fired and exiled from the field
>>
>>8622904
Why did he beat you up, and how? Was it just like slapping when drunk or full on beating just because?
>>
>>8622904

You just need to overcome trust issues, it's not really related to being gay at all

t. beaten regularly as a child until 12, still wary of being touched at 20, found relationships near impossible until i got a supportive bf

i'm glad you're free from that abusive shitstain anon :^)
>>
>>8622985
one-on-one therapy sessions are private, you don't actually think there would be any way to enforce that, do you? who's going to know what thinking to exile them for if they only share it with the patient?
>>
>>8622989
I'm assuming he got the full beating. OP is a fag, but I doubt that he's a bitch.
>>
>>8622989
It was like punching me in the face, throwing me to the ground and then kicking me in the stomach and stomping on me, choking me out, bashing my head against the wall, and dragging me around by my hair.
>>
Jeez. Why are men so abusive?
>>
>>8623001
Thanks. Seriously.
>>
>>8623383

You're welcome anon <3
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.