[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /co/ here, need help >be me >meet transgirl on dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Scan117.jpg (1MB, 2233x3273px) Image search: [Google]
Scan117.jpg
1MB, 2233x3273px
Yo /co/ here, need help
>be me
>meet transgirl on dating app
>have wonderful time with her
>have sex
>sex good
>end up hanging out all day with her
>overtime her face gets beardy
>voice gets different
>tfw now i can only see her as a boy
Help
>>
Grow up.
>>
>>8622318
I don't get it. Surely you'd like it when she looks more masculine, as a faggot and all.
>>
>>8622338
One would think
But alas, im not a full faggot.
I have no problem with the cock
I just dont wanna fuck a man in a dress
But i guess i already did.
Maybe i just cant accept how gay i am
Is there like a resource for that?
>>
>>8622353
No OP I'll be honest you're not properly gay if you only like trannies and cis women. Just tell your tf that her male features trigger you, in the most diplomatic way you can.
>>
>>8622318
>Face gets beardy
cringe
how do you politely tell a transgirl to shave?
>>
B A I T
3 D
>>
>>8622378
I mean, I feel bad about it.
Like she didnt mean for that to happen im sure, she was just being herself. But now ive seen too much i guess?
I dont wanna hurt her feelings since it mustve been hard for her to be that open with me.
At the same time i can't control my brain, and everytime i look at her, I see her im full boy mode, despite whatever makeup, hair style, what have you
Can I change my brain? Or maybe i just have to like wipe the memory from head or something right?
>>
OP, as a tranny chaser, your scenario scares me. Either she relaxes herself around me and makes herself look worse, or I look at her the wrong way and I see every flaw I didn't see before.
>>
>>8622422
Surely she wasn't in full boymode? She was still presenting female, just slipping up in a few places.

I think you can retrain your brain to see her as a girl again by hanging out with her more when she's fixed those problems. Once you've very politely brought it up, tell her you need to hang around her being feminine, and let that become your default mental image of her.
>>
File: epilator.jpg (12KB, 280x280px)
epilator.jpg
12KB, 280x280px
>>8622318
buy her this as a parting gift.
>>
>>8622445
I mean i guess not full. But it was pretty dramatic. And i guess i could do that. With time ill just see her as a cool person.
>>8622439
I mean, its pretty bad. But heres hoping my love for the inside will exceed my uncomfortability with the outside right?
>>
>>8622318
>>8622439
>"Anon, you bought beer? Sweet! Good thinking, bro! Wanna play CoD?"
>>
>>8622660
>I mean i guess not full. But it was pretty dramatic.
How did the change happen?

>With time ill just see her as a cool person.
That's the spirit!
>>
>>8622753
You get why im freaking out a little, thats precisely what i dont want
>>8622787
Just happened over the course of multiple sex/nap cycles. Again i guess it wasnt intentional. But it was like she turned over and bam, now I had a man in my arms.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.