[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was a Christmas. Me and him were spending holidays together,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

It was a Christmas.
Me and him were spending holidays together, lying in bed, watching TV and playing video games. In the evening, we would go outside to get some beer from local liquor store.

It was snowing. He was wearing the lovely scarf I gifted him for his birthday. I was glad he likes it. I love him. I love seeing him happy.

The shopkeeper greeted us with a smile. We bought our usual 10 beers. "Let's buy something hard today.", I said. He didn't complain, so I bought a bottle of cheap vodka.

We got home, and I started cooking. I love to cook for him. He's so cute.
10 minutes later, the dinner was ready, scrambled eggs with bread and ketchup. He didn't say a word. He looked sad. I knew he was, although he wouldn't say it out loud.

I know how to fix it. Beer. A lot of it. We crack open two cold ones and start drinking. Lying on the sofa, cuddling and watching Shaolin Soccer, his mood improves.

After third beer, he opens the vodka bottle pours a double shot for each of us. The beer got in our heads and we start laughing. I toast to our mutual love, but he only blushes and drinks it all in one swallow. I know he's bad with expressing emotions, so I just laugh it off, even though it hurt me.

The room is getting hotter. I look him in the eyes and notice a spark of lust in his eyes. He's sweating and looking back at me. I can feel the heat inside of me rising, my heartbeat is getting faster. I can see he feels lightheaded too. Suddenly, he looks away, drinks from the bottle and finishing his fourth beer. Impressed, I do the same.
>>
>>8621140

We start cuddling, kissing each other on the neck. I can feel him getting hard. I love him, I love him so much it hurts. Finally his emotional barrier breaks, all of his feelings overflowing. We start kissing passionately, feeling each other's body and heart. I can hear him whispering words of love to my ear.
He tells me to sit on the bed.

"The dinner was delicious, but it didn't satisfy my hunger." He pulls down my pants, revealing my rock-hard penis. He starts stroking it while looking me in the eyes. He knows all my spots, where all my buttons are. Soon I start leaking precum. He sees it and puts my dick in his mouth. It feels so great a wave of pure bliss washes over my body and I cum immediately. He swallows it all and smiles at me.

Passion and lust fills me whole body. I want to make him mine, I want to make him feel heaven in my arms, I want to make him forget all his struggles, to fill his head with me and me only.

I pick him up and put him on my lap, my penis between his asscheeks. He starts to move his ass and I get hard again. We are facing the same direction, his back on my chest. I hug him tightly with one arm and play with his penis with the other. He is about to burst any second.
>>
File: ba021.jpg (510KB, 1141x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ba021.jpg
510KB, 1141x1600px
>>8621142

I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. I can't express the intensity of what I feel. We start kissing, and he moans quietly. I love him. I love him so much I can't take it.
Caressing with weak spots on his penis, I move the other hand to tease his butthole. He moans loudly and cums all over my hand.
"S-sorry I didn't tell you in time.", he apologises. Without a word, I lick his cum from my hand, enjoying it to the fullest extent. The hormones run wild in us. He didn't go limp at all.
"Let's go to the shower." He doesn't complain.

I take off his shirt and socks and look at him. I can feel his feelings reaching out to me. He loves me, but rarely says so. I guess he's ashamed of his emotions.

After I put off my clothes, we get in the shower. The cold water feels great. He bends over, putting his hands and the wall and looks at me with expectation. I don't hesitate. I tease his butthole, circling with my fingers around his rectum, playing with his balls with the other hand. His moans echo through the room. After a little while, I feel him throbbing.
>>
>>8621149
>>8621142
>>8621140

..Don't stop anon please
>>
File: polgbt.jpg (469KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
polgbt.jpg
469KB, 1280x960px
>>8621149

"Not yet, you'll have to be patient."
I get my hands off him. He looks at me with confused face, moving his body to entice me. I was planning to make him beg me, but seeing him like this is irresistible.

I put it in. The overwhelming heat almost brings me to climax. I lose control of myself, saying words of love and moaning. He's happy that I feel so good. I start to violate his ass, both hands playing with his cock and balls. I'm moving faster and faster, our bodies slamming against one another.

I can think of nothing but him. My mind is set only to one thing - to make him lose his mind to me and my dick. He throws his shame away, talking about how great it feels. I can barely hear him over the sound of water falling down on our bodies.
>>
>>8623338
Please keep going
>>
>>8623338
faggot we love /o/
>>
>>8623338

Screams of pleasure come out of his mouth. His ass tightens and he starts cumming. His legs get weak and start shaking, but I don't stop fucking and jerking him. His mind blown away, he loses strength in his legs completely. I hold him with my hands, feeling my climax rising. He's still cumming, semen shooting out of his dick. Finally I cum too, letting out a loud scream and filling up his anal cavity.
>>
>>8623685

When we looked at each other, I knew I made him happy, that I filled his head with nothing but me and me only.

I made him mine
>>
File: 1452646961949.jpg (66KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452646961949.jpg
66KB, 900x900px
>He didn't say a word. He looked sad. I knew he was, although he wouldn't say it out loud.
>I know how to fix it. Beer. A lot of it.

Anon please don't medicate your BFs depression with beer.
>>
File: yakub.gif (142KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
yakub.gif
142KB, 525x525px
>>8623800
>not date raping your bf on christmas eve
>>
>>8623842
>>8623800

The (((greens))) don't want you to date rape your bf
>>
>>8621140
>He looked sad. I knew he was, although he wouldn't say it out loud.

> I know how to fix it. Beer. A

Just submitted this to the FBI

Enjoy your time in prison, heard they don't take easy on rapists
>>
Tell another one OP
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1366x728px
>>8623880
Always use this for maximum memery
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.