[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate fucking normalfags >have endocrinologist appointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1457708690738.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1457708690738.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
I hate fucking normalfags
>have endocrinologist appointment
>can't make it to a friend's party because of it
>"oh, you're diabetic?"
>say fuck it and decide to tell her
>"OHMYGAWD, you're trans? I would've never guessed! That's so cool and great and amazing and wonderful and special, way to go you being you"
>"uhh... i appreciate the sentiment but it's kind of embarrassing. in fact i'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone"
>"but why would it be embarrassing?"
>"are you fucking serious? how would you feel if people knew you had a cock? how would you feel if half of your family decided to disown you? why wouldn't it be embarrassing?"
>"because you're doing you and following your own goals and doing what you want!"
>"THATS NOT THE SAME THING AS NOT BEING EMBARRASSING"

i swear to god this is why i need to stop telling people, because everyone who is even slightly liberal goes full faghag mode when i tell them. i pass so i should just shut the fuck up because good god people are annoying. also the surprise people have because im not some 6'5" megahon is incredibly offensive.
>>
>>8619997
Do you hate yourself?
>>
>>8619997
Women.
>>
>>8619997
She just wants to support you!
>>
>>8620030
Her intentions are good but misplaced. A lot of people don't understand our issues which makes it difficult for them to treat us properly.
>>
>>8619997
>>"are you fucking serious? how would you feel if people knew you had a cock? how would you feel if half of your family decided to disown you? why wouldn't it be embarrassing?"
I feel like you didn't actually word your question this way.
>>
>>8619997
FUCK N O R M I E S
>>
>>8620335
This.
>>
>>8619997
She probably tried to be nice to you in some kind of "you're so brave!" that people do.

It's not like she's obliged to give many fucks about you anyways so she just went with the basic bitch supportive reply.
Trust me I do that all the time, my advice is to stop being an autist.
>>
>>8620379
STOP BEING A BASIC BITCH
>>
File: 1498211582495.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498211582495.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>8619997
it's your fault for telling her senpai, part of being trans is to realise that nobody but us understands what it's like.
>>
>>8619997
if your family wants to disown you for that, then they are the ones who should be embarrassed
>>
>>8619997
>but your so brave!!!!!!111!!11!
kill me now
>>
>>8620970
that's really the worst part. I hate that the only thing I can tell people who don't understand is "I just feel this way", or "I don't know why, I just am". feelsbadman
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.