[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that cis femboys desire having the bodies and faces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Why is it that cis femboys desire having the bodies and faces of women, but still claim they don't want to be women?
>>
>>8619448
that's a man? Still would smash
>>
>>8619456
intersex
>>
>>8619448
that has to be a FtM r-right? if it's not, why do some people get to be so lucky?
:'^(
>>
>>8619448
>desire having the bodies and faces of women
Because that's not the case, in the first place not every delicate guy out there wants to look like that, genetics made them like that. Secondly smooth skin, pretty hair and whatnot are not inherently feminine features.
>>
>>8619460
>>8619456
he's ftm

>>8619459
nigga wut
>>
>>8619448
Because plenty femboys still enjoy slapping things with their cocks.
>>
>>8619448
Stop fucking pushing us! We'll fucking kill you, you jealous freaks!
>>
>>8619576
Shut up that's fucking disgusting and in no way neccessary!
>>
>>8619570
yeh they are intersex, very male skele
and not sure what gender they are trying to present
>>
>>8619570
FTMs are pitiful. Very hard to hate, way too freindly, way too thoroughly trained in proper behaviour, way too invested into platonic social horseshit, and having the most wildly unparticular bodies just radically devoid of features - nothing memorable at all.
>>
>>8619592
>way too freindly
I've literally never been accused of having THAT little problem, LOL.
>>
>>8619592
This is sadly fairly true.
>>
>>8619460
just realized I referred to him as an it
i feel really bad tbhon
>>
>>8619584
It's called an inverted triangle frame, aka cis honbod.
>>
>>8619622

im like 90% sure that [it] is not referring to [that boy/girl in the picture]

its just doing grammatical work or is referring to the entire phrase [that has to be a FtM r-right?]
>>
>>8619721
I interpreted it as
"if [that has to be a FtM r-right?] isnt [true]"
not
"if [he/she] isnt [FTM]"

idk im high
>>
>>8619721
idk I can't remember although that would make sense because I usually try to avoid referring to people as it
>>
>>8619448
Because they like having dicks and stimulation to their dicks, which is why they'll never be women or want to be women.
>>
>>8620289
Plenty of mtfs like that too.
>>
>>8620872
not everyone is a mentally deranged loser that pretends reality doesn't exist because they failed as men
>>
>>8619448
That looks nothing like a boy. Not even a Fem boy. She literally looks 100% hetro female.
>>
>>8620887
Yeah, but sadly for you femboys are mtf in denial.
>>
File: cat27.jpg (51KB, 648x471px) Image search: [Google]
cat27.jpg
51KB, 648x471px
>>8619448
I don't actually care about breasts or overt female sexual traits, but when I was younger, everyone thought I was a girl no matter what I wore or having short hair or stuff.

What's wrong with treating that as the way my body should have been.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.