[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FTM general - Female to Male

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 41

File: 1499715547161.jpg (42KB, 334x417px) Image search: [Google]
1499715547161.jpg
42KB, 334x417px
Cold blooded G edition
>>
fuck anime
>>
Did old one just die? Has /ftmg/ finally met its end?
>>
>>8619118
it died for like a full day with no one caring, that's how much trans men are over
>>
>>8618604
I just got keyhole, 4 weeks post-op and unhappy with the amount of swelling, asymmetry, and some creases in my skin. The surgeon just insists I "be patient" because these things resolve on their own but it looks like such garbage right now.
>>
>>8619134
But how will I meet other fthons?
>>
>injecting a day early the shot before a blood test to see if they'll raise your dose
Who here /devilish/?
>>
>>8619138
Hey, I'm almost 4 weeks bilateral and outside of some swelling in one area and under the incisions, it's going well. It sucks wearing ace bandages under a binder though. Have you been massaging, icing, binding, not lifting, eating all the protein and taking biotin & vitamin E?
>>
>>8618604
I have a tranny friend who is also asexual. If he does T will he become a different sexuality?
>>
>>8619402
That is something that can happen and is statistically common enough that it is something to think about. T ramps up your libido and can also make guys become attracted to women (or guys, though less commonly I think)
Also
>asexual
>a "sexuality"
>>
>>8619386
um well

massaging - no, post-op instructions said not to
icing - no, post-op instructions never mentioned that
binding - yes
not lifting - accidentally lifted something heavy (a case of waters) 2 weeks post op like a dummy, besides that no. I should be allowed to again in 2 days at the 4 weeks post-op mark. Keyhole patients are allowed to lift their arms post-op.
eating all the protein - been trying to, also eating comfort foods which I shouldn't be
vitamins - taking a multivitamin daily, should cover it

I think the binder might have been digging into the skin causing what looked like cave-in, so I tried readjusting the binder last night. It already looks a little better today. Hopefully the cave-in will go away in the next few days. No idea when I can expect the swelling to go down so both sides look even. Right now my right side is more swollen than the left, so it's really asymmetric.
>>
File: 1_Bono.png (463KB, 1196x500px) Image search: [Google]
1_Bono.png
463KB, 1196x500px
>>8618604
Hey, posted this in the last thread, but it had reached it's limit, so I don't think anyone saw it... But I just wanted to tip you guys about a possibly cheaper option to the Bono. I basically found the vibe that goes in side it on Aliexpress for a fraction of the price.
>>
File: 1_Bono_Sleeve.png (375KB, 1195x505px) Image search: [Google]
1_Bono_Sleeve.png
375KB, 1195x505px
>>8621540
Aaaand, you can buy silicone sheets that will possibly fit on it in both cut and uncut versions (I should think this is ok to show since it's censored.)
>>
>>8618604
>too dumb to put /ftmg/ in the title
>>
>>8621550
Off course, you won't get the ejaculation feature/lube chamber on that the actual Bono has on the tip, but the Bono would just be so stupidly expensive for me with oversea shipping and taxes, that this option seems more tempting to try out.

I've already bought a dual density silicone dildo from there that turned out pretty good, the quality of it kinda impressed me. It's quite realistic and soft, tho a little big big for me personally to pack with, (but it could potentially be done if one has a bigger frame and like baggier pants and has some good underwear to hold it in place. )
>>
>>8621540
>>8621550
let us know how it works out for you
>>
>>8621591
I will, but I might wait a little bit before I order since I'm moving in one month and that's about the shipping time from the site... and I'm a little worried that my address change will some how go wrong and new resident will get the package and get a surprise, haha. Buuut I'm pretty keen to try it out.
>>
File: 1500843586439.jpg (43KB, 1183x661px) Image search: [Google]
1500843586439.jpg
43KB, 1183x661px
>>8618604
>sees a cis guy who's shorter than me in public
>>
>>8622077
Come on can we not post this Tumblr Universe bullcrap?
>>
>>8619402
Im asexual and it's not due to libido. I actually have to masturbate, and I'm pre t. I'm ace because I don't get horny to girls irl, that combined with extreme genital dysphoria so that I'd never want to have sex.
>>
>>8622077
I'm only 5'5" but on the rare occasion I go outside I actually see quite a few guys my height or shorter.
>>
>>8619428
I've never heard of this being a thing except when they either accept the sexuality they've always had or realised the only reason they weren't into that gender before isn't because they didn't find the attractive but because they didn't like to picture themselves with that gender as their natal gender.
>>
>>8622304
That's pretty cool.
>>
>>8622739
This. Pre-t I didn't know whether I was gay or bi, since I felt very uncomfortable thinking about how I didn't have a cock to fuck girls with and that turned me off inmediatly. 6 months into the stuff and I want to impregnate half the country while sucking some guy off, I feel like a teenager
>>
>>8622723
Those are called children.

>>8622292
This would be nice but it's hard to explain to some anons.
>>
how to ease dysphoria:

-make friends with cis men who are shorter than you
-read experiences from cis men with gynecomastia
-befriend cis guys who are younger than you
>>
>>8623858
That's kinda shitty behavior.

>Be friends with manlets so you can feel taller.
aka have ugly friends so you look like the prettiest girl in the squad.

>read experiences from cis men with gynecomastia
Enjoy the suffering of people to ease yours.

>befriend cis guys who are younger than you
Not even sure where to begin here.

Sorry bro your advice sounds pretty shitty to me and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.
Just get friends without some kind of weird secret motivation behind.

How angry do you think a guy will be if the reason you became his friend is that you think he's a shitty loser who only reason to not kill himself is to make you look cool?

Maybe you're young as fuck IDK but that's not how men work.
>>
>>8622739
It's a thing. I considered myself "bi" pre-T, but was really 80% about guys and only the occasional woman who was really my type. I considered just calling myself "gay," but I also didn't want to rule out women entirely and I didn't want to accidentally befriend those kinds of assholes who unironically hate bisexual people.

It wasn't about being more comfortable with guys, either; unquestionably, I get more dysphoric around guys. It was just all about cock.

A few months on T and it became boobs, boobs, boobs.

Took me by surprise, because I'd honestly always figured that most sexual orientation "changes" on HRT were just people accepting something they'd repressed or whatever. But I went through this whole internalized-homophobia period where I actually tried really hard to be mostly into girls and it didn't work. So...that's not what happened.

>>8623887
I basically agree, but idk, I don't tend to befriend much taller guys anyway. Probably just subconsciously avoid them out of dysphoria in the first place. All my cis male friends are around my height - only slightly taller at worst.

>>8621540
Damn, what is this site? I've just spent the past hour looking and found at least a half-dozen toys that are ALMOST identical to ones I've checked out in the past except for a few tiny features. Are these just knock-offs? Some of these I haven't bought in the past due to price, but they're a quarter of the price on here.
>>
>>8623887
you're obviously not ftm, why are you here?
>>
>>8619118
Are you all moving to tumblr to fish for compliments or are the MTFs simply outnumbering us more and more?
>>
This guy looked like an ftm
>>
>>8624572
nah, discord
>>
>>8623887
It was joke....
>>
>>8624596
>killed himself
Really puts your synapses into overdrive.
>>
File: 8984759304946.png (373KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
8984759304946.png
373KB, 600x606px
>>8623887
>>
File: 1496857864059.jpg (28KB, 284x322px) Image search: [Google]
1496857864059.jpg
28KB, 284x322px
>>8625183
>>
>>8624596
>>8625183
Also got unironically cucked by the wife.
>>
File: 1499779379052.jpg (36KB, 400x447px) Image search: [Google]
1499779379052.jpg
36KB, 400x447px
Will my sexuality not change if I like dick enough?
>>
>>8624596
nah he was a repressing mtf
>>
>>8625315
Just read enough yaoi
>>
Any ftmgs at the Iceland Scout Moot? I haven't showered in five days because no closed off showers. Are there any places in Reykjavik I could go to tonight for that?
>>
>>8625394
Sorry anon I didn't even knew that shit existed before you posted.

Tell me more about it. Also I'm quite many thousand miles from iceland.
>>
>>8622077
Lel when I go to the art district there's like hundreds of cis manlets everywhere
>>
>>8625397
It's starting in a few days, technically, but my country troop got here a few days ago. It's a 5k people rover scout camp, 18-25 (compare to stuff like the Jamboree which is 15-18). I dunno, what do you want to know, man?
>>
>>8625714
>I dunno, what do you want to know, man?

Well you already explained a bit of what it is.
But if you want to talk more about it that sounds pretty cool.

You joining or is part already of the army, dude?
If you are, do you plan to make career there? Also I don't know shit about iceland so tell me about some cool shit in there like shows or local food and so on.
>>
I know this isn't allowed but I dont know where else to look for help with this. I want to start T but im too young and my parents would never approve of it, and im not sure how id go about self medding. Is there anyone here that can give me advice self medding? or is there any way I can prevent my body/face from becoming more feminine until im 18 without my parents knowing? I don't pass at all right now, and im worried itll get worse if I wait any longer to start T
>>
>>8625720
I'm not in the army, I have considered it for the sheer physical benefit of it but I'm pretty big on the pacifism thing so eh. All I could get from the army I can get from the Scouts, with the added benefit of an international community based around peace and mutual exchange.

Iceland is cool! There are basically no trees, and the Icelanders are very easy-going. Reykjavik is neat as hell and it's definitely a modern-day fishermens city. Lots of small houses, lots of colour, wall paintings... it's tiny, but I like it. Proportionally it's awesome if you're into vegan food, too.

We've had great weather so far, the nights we were camping it was kinda shitty, really humid and kinda raining. We were going to head up on the glacier but it was far too much wind and rain so we had to turn around. But on the other hand it's also been warm (13-18 c), and even when the sun sets it's really light all night.

Currently deciding between ramen and fish and chips for dinner. I'm balls tired, the last days have been intense.
>>
>>8625810
Damn, that sounds pretty sweet my dude.
I have a thing for going to little villages like that to the point of obsession.

Also get some fish and chips for reasons m8.
>>
>>8625735
if you're really intent on making contact with drug dealers, you could wait outside a methadone clinic or attend an NA meeting. probably they'll know more about heroine/meth/etc dealers but someone might be able to find you someone selling testosterone. aside from making friends with druggies idk how else you'd find testosterone illegally. I'm guessing the idea you're getting from my suggestion is that it's a bad idea and you should just wait. You can also apply for legal independence at 16 years old, and then you can see about having an aunt/uncle help you out, if that's possible.
>>
Do any of you guys have female experiences to tell MtFs about? >>8624682
>>
>>8626897
your mum
>>
File: tumblr_ooh3r5ONeo1vi1ua5o1_400.jpg (8KB, 263x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooh3r5ONeo1vi1ua5o1_400.jpg
8KB, 263x184px
>after years of denial decided to create a Facebook account to reconnect with people I used to know but stopped talking to because reasons
>Make my profile with male name and sex
>a few minutes after creating it, while setting privacy settings up, Facebook says I need to verify my account with a picture of myself
>send it, even if I still don't pass, praying to whatever God there may be that they take it
>account terminated for "impersonation"
Guess that's what I get from trying to be a normie
>>
>>8627077
Facebook requires face verification now?

I recall they got in trouble before for making trans people use their deadnames because they don't allow "nicknames".
>>
>>8626897
no
>>
>>8624596
he wouldn't look like a tranny if it were not for that faggy ear gauge. Nothing clocks you more quickly.
>>
>>8618604
>tfw you will never be a guy
What's the point of living, lads? ;_;
>>
>>8627157
you won't with that attitude
>>
Any of you nerds play Bloodborne? I need help with Laurence and his spicy ass.
>>
>>8627219
Buy me ps4 I'm poor <:^3c
>>
>>8627077
Facebook is so stupid. I mean, I get the issues that may arise from someone impersonating you online, but going through all this bullshit is ridiculous. You can't even make an account just to have one, you gotta provide this and that and it's such a pain in the ass.
>>
>>8628198
None of its security measures stop you impersonating someone. In fact they force you to instead of making anonymous accounts.
>>
>>8625735
Get on estrogen blockers. They're easier to get and then when you're 18 you can get T legally
>>
I started having sex a couple years after transitioning but I don't feel sexual attraction, just romantic. I've heard some people do start to feel more sexually attracted to people though.
>>
>>8629200
meant for >>8619402
>>
>>8627219
I tried to play and found it too difficult, even harder than DSIII because it was so fast paced
>>
File: 1500635752135.jpg (73KB, 640x819px) Image search: [Google]
1500635752135.jpg
73KB, 640x819px
How does one get a gf like this as an ftm?
>>
>>8629368
You just don't.
She wants cock, something that you can't provide.
>>
>>8629368
Make her yourself. Trans your boyfriend from when you were a girl.
>>
>tfw mtf
>tfw no ftm friend to snuggle up with and play vidya and watch animes with
>tfw no ftm friend to pin me down and do lewd things to me and then maybe fug me
;-;
>>
>>8629374
oh :(
>>
>>8629380
leave
>>
>>8629362
You could always get help, dear anon.
>>
>>8629368
I wanted to look like that.
My only problem with FtM is that you guys are super mean to MtF so I just stay away from you all.
That's the only issue I have with FtM, I don't mind you guys being trans or lacking the stuff down there at all for all I could care you can just fuck me with a strap-on and call a day.

As for getting one that already looks like that you're kinda fucked dude.
You need to be super rich because looking like that is expensive as hell.
>>
>>8629698
Also sorry for opening your general thread I'm out.
before you guys throw rocks at me :s
>>
>>8627157
being a guy sucks. Hug your boobs and thank God you get to be pretty every day
>>
>>8629957
How does being a guy suck?
>>
>>8630022
>no boobs
>always lonely
>you're ugly
>strangers assume you're a rapist goblin
>girls dump you for being bad at sex
>girls dump you for not being confident
>girls dump you for not being fun
>you can't be confident or fun because everyone you love rejects you
>you're supposed to be funny and have friends
>no one wants to be your friend
>girls don't want to hang out with you because you have no friends
>if you're single people assume you're stupid or pathetic
>everyone thinks you're pathetic
>you smell terrible all the time
>if you're short or have a small dick you have to kill yourself
>everyone hates you
>you die sooner
>>
>>8629368
But your girlfriend this outfit and she'll look like that.
>>
>>8630161
*Buy
>>
>>8630104
Find asexual girl that will let you touch boobs and never get dumped for being bad at sex anymore.
>>
>>8630104
>Implying FtM can't just go the easy route and fuck a lesbian who thinks he's a bulldyke.

It's done by the thousands, even in this thread we have one anon that has a lesbian gf.
>>
>>8630173
she'll still reject me for being a sad mess
>>
>>8626897
I once did this with an mtf and she misgendered me bc of it. :/ She was an insecure tranny who needed ~girltalk~
>>
>>8629380
>be ugly cis dude
>want a cute tomboy or ftm with a perfect face to love me forever
>want to kiss his cute face and rub my leg against his hot pussy while we're both wearing boxers
>want to do cute boy things together
>die alone instead
>>
Do you believe FtMs have it easier than MtFs?
Why or why not?
>>
I followed this gen's advice and lost 10 lbs to see if my A-cups would shrink. I'm just over underweight now and I don't think they've gotten smaller at all.

Do I develop anorexia and hope I lose my breasts before my heart fails or what?
>>
>>8631266
You should do some googling about lifting.
Lots of guys with gyno actually get rid of theirs by lifting instead of surgery.
If you got A cups you can probably make them dry out just by lifting.

Being a skellington / skinnyfat / whatever with no muscle at all just by going on diet won't make them disappear.

You will just look like an anorexic girl like for real my dude. Start slow and get into lifting.
I'm not telling you to become some giant muscle head it's more about otter mode or some shit.
>>
>>8631284
>look like a girl
Ha.

I have googled lifting, it doesn't affect breast size at all.
>>
>>8631366
It literally shrinks your titties once you start growing actual muscle in there my dude.
Breast tissue is mostly fat.
Get on the iron.
>>
>>8631371
Female breast tissue is completely different than male fat tissue
>>
>>8631371
this guy is right

anyway at some point you'll want to start working on your muscles to give them a better canvas for surgery so you might as well get on it now

lifting=good
>>
>>8630104
>no boobs
No problem
>always lonely
Not related to your gender
>you're ugly
Not related to your gender
>strangers assume you're a rapist goblin
Don't be a creep
>girls dump you for being bad at sex
Get better at sex
>girls dump you for not being confident
Guys and girls who like inconfident people in general are not the kind of people you want to date
>girls dump you for not being fun
Who would want to date a bore?
>you can't be confident or fun because everyone you love rejects you
Has literally nothing to do with gender
>you're supposed to be funny and have friends
True for girls too
>no one wants to be your friend
Go out and make friends instead of waiting for them to come to you
>girls don't want to hang out with you because you have no friends
Girls don't want to hang out with you because you're a wanker who idolize girls and the idea of being a girl
>if you're single people assume you're stupid or pathetic
Unrelated to gender
>everyone thinks you're pathetic
Stop blaming your gender for this when evidently your attitude and approach is the problem.
>you smell terrible all the time
Girls poop too, the difference between a girl with good hygiene and a girl with bad hygiene is far vaster than the difference between a girl and a boy with equal hygiene.
>if you're short or have a small dick you have to kill yourself
If you want to be a girl, how is this a problem
>everyone hates you
My vast network of friends and family, many of which are cisguys, would like to disagree.
>you die sooner
That's not how statistics work
>>
File: 1497433653651.png (51KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1497433653651.png
51KB, 213x233px
>>8631059
Why do assblasted hons always come here asking for the clear answer to a question that's been asked and answered time and time again? Is it because they're women who can't give up on a point even though they've won the victimhood olympics and gotten the last word? What will appease them? More at 11.
>>
>>8631902
No it's because they're men
>>
>>8631928
https://youtu.be/eDqFJwWgKR8
>>
>>8631902
>>8631928

By that logic everyone in this thread is a woman.
I think we should respect people and not start the next tranny world war.
I usually just ignore questions like these and move on with life, stop overreacting, you two faggots.

>>8631378
Dude just trust me, whatever is left of breast tissue won't matter if you were A cup.
Just go ottermode and like this guy said >>8631383 It will make it easier for you once you have top surgery.
>>
>>8631935
>240p
>>
>>8631949
>By that logic everyone in this thread is a woman.
See? This girl gets it. Y'all ladies start keeping up. Work those feminine brains.
>>
>>8631962
You won't bait me into being butthurt my nigger. I have been here too long, go be a catty trender whore somewhere else, preferably far away from 4chan if you can't act like a man.
>>
>>8631977
>My nigger

Are white girls allowed to talk like that? It's quite racist, you know? Surely your parents taught you better than that. It's unbecoming.
>>
File: 1501027010927.jpg (57KB, 662x872px) Image search: [Google]
1501027010927.jpg
57KB, 662x872px
Hi I've never posted on ftm before. Cisfag here can you explain the broken ribs bit of this meme? Is it to pass? Also why?
>>
>>8632630
People stupidly bind their chests with ace bandages and bind too tight/too long and break ribs
>>
>>8632660
Really? Wtf? I assume they use bandages to cover their breasts. But why not just surgically remove them?
Also once they've transitioned, do they become straight or gay?
>>
>>8632690
>But why not just surgically remove them?
well they do eventually, but in the mean time you gotta hide them somehow.
>Also once they've transitioned, do they become straight or gay?
depends on the person. can be either. or bi. i think statistically it's split almost evenly in thirds.
>>
>>8632690
surgery costs money famaladingdong
They're to bind your breasts down so that they don't show, but Ace bandages are designed to compress injuries, so they just get tighter and tighter as you move, which fucks your ribs up royally. Breakage can indeed happen.
Even wearing a legit binder can fuck your ribcage up with long enough wear.
Trust me if I had the thousands of fucking dollars it takes to get surgery my ass would not be experiencing shortness of breath at work lately.
>straight or gay
why the fuck would I know, sexuality isn't the same as gender.
>>
File: 1498749968102.jpg (60KB, 895x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1498749968102.jpg
60KB, 895x1112px
>>8632690
man, clueless cis people are so annoying sometimes
>>
>>8632690
Depends. Fujos become gay or maybe bi, butches become straight.
>>
>>8632809
>Fujos
kindly jump into a pool of lava please
>>
>>8631026
You kinda sound like the lesbian chasers who think we're just "cute" butches forever, desu. You know T eventually makes most trans guys look like "ugly dudes" too, right? Like this fantasy would sound more appealing if it didn't also sound like you're probably going to get freaked out the day you turn around and realize your boyfriend is...your boyfriend.

>>8632690
It can be years on a waiting list for surgery. Some people seem to think this is just something we go out and do one day - no, it's a lengthy process to transition.

LOL, this is literally shit I got asked in high school. I never got how this is a complicated question for cis people. Boys who like boys are gay, right?

>>8632809
Is this some AAP/HSTS bullshit?
>>
I've been shaving off my stache because I know it's probably a 13 year old esque type deal (6 mo on t) but the curiosity about what it'd look like grown out is starting to tempt me to leave it be. How much coverage/thickness did you guys wait for before you started experimenting with growing out facial hair?
>>
>>8627157
iktf. i'll never go on T because i don't want to look like an in-between freak. and if i ever regret it, there's no turning back. so i'm just going to stay here and be miserable.

why on earth i was given such feminine genes i have no idea. i hate life
>>
>>8627219
I play bloodborne, I'm on NG++ cleared all DLC content. Around lvl 150, are you in range?
>>
>>8634444
I have one beard hair
>>
>>8634444
After almost a year all i can grow is peach fuzz on my upper lip, I'm 21 but I look 15 on a good day
>>
Is AAP real or not?
>>
>>8632724
>>8632734
>>8632783
>>8632809
>>8633808
Thanks for the answers. As for the straight or gay question. I mean what sexuality do most ftms become? Or at least what are you? Does liking guys make you gay or straight?

Also what is a fujo and a butch?
>>
>>8634577
>Also what is a fujo and a butch?
Fujoshi are yaoi (gay hentai (anime (japanese art) porn)) fangirls who sometimes go FTM.

Butch lesbians (females sexually attracted to females) are lesbians (see earlier) who act very masculine and manlike (like a man).
>>
>>8634577
A guy liking a guy is gay, a guy liking a girl is straight, liking both is bi. We are guys.

It's a pretty even split with more people admitting to being bi than the 'average' population. At least according to our polls. Also some are asexual
>>
>>8634569
It's normal male sexuality.

It's just a fetish.

It's caused by repressing your transsexuality.

It's not real.
>>
>>8634726
Wait so AGP is normal female sexuality too?
Look at those double standards, batman!
>>
File: 1_silicone_dildos.png (440KB, 1196x498px) Image search: [Google]
1_silicone_dildos.png
440KB, 1196x498px
>>8624061
Some of the stuff on Aliexpress are knock-offs and can have varying quality. Be sure to buy from sellers with good ratings and read the description carefully. I've done some crappy buys there (bad bullet vibes and "cyber skin" toys... just stay away from TPE toys in general) but also some really good products like silicone dildo's and great mini vibes/cock rings. Shipping time is long, but it's worth it for some of those prices!
>>
pls date mtfs so we're not both all alone
thank you
>>
File: tumblr_ob5fw5aIuv1tc8piko1_400.gif (782KB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob5fw5aIuv1tc8piko1_400.gif
782KB, 371x209px
>>8634583
>Fujoshi are yaoi (gay hentai (anime (japanese art) porn)) fangirls who sometimes go FTM.
this is a lie
if you transition because of yaoi, you're a fucking trender, not ftm

fuck off
>>
>>8635159
>muh trutrans
>>
>>8635190
its true though
if you transition because of yaoi you're not trans, and you took your fetish too far
>>
>>8635267
>its true though
[citation needed]

>implying you're trans yourself
>>
>>8635267
Stop glorifying heavy body mod, it's nothing special, get fucked with your trutrans criteria
>>
>>8635319
Perv
>>
>>8635271
>>8635319
go back to tumblr and masturbate to your crudely drawn Steven Universe porn
>>
>>8635452
Sorry to bother you miss.
>>
File: CkjE3k9UoAAIuaD.jpg (78KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
CkjE3k9UoAAIuaD.jpg
78KB, 1024x681px
>>8635472
I see I struck a nerve
>>
>>8635507
Actually ma'am I was just remarking on your lack of argument.
>>
>>8635507
>>8635571
>>8635452
>>8635319
>Calling each other a girl to win the internet fight.

MtF here and you guys are acting just like mtfg.
>>
>>8635580
>to win
because I've won
>>
>>8635594
Ok but seriously you two shouldn't argue and shit the general.

Also how do I get a FtM boyfriend who is accepting and won't hurt me because I'm a tranny like cis males usually do?
I just want an understanding bf who won't shit on me because he understands what dysphoria is.

Also I will cook for him every day.
>>
>>8635618
What would you rather I do, stay silent when she claims trutrans?
>>
>be cis boy(I think)
>start taking hrt because I don't like looking too masculine/don't want to age as a man
>love the way it changes my body
>lose my job and run out of money to afford hrt
>tell parents I'm mtf so they'll take me to get hormones and pay for them
>free hormones everything's all good
>parents tell girl I've been talking to I'm trans
>have to grow my hair out and start wearing more androgynous clothes so people don't question shit
>gf treats me like a girl all the time
>can't cut my hair or start dressing more male again or my endo won't give me pills(he's kind of gatekeepery he's from a third world country)
>whenever I've tried to tell my gf I'm just a boy on hormones she doesn't believe me and keeps pressuring me to socially transition
>strangers treat me like a girl a lot of the time
>family also treats me like a girl and pressures me to social transition
>don't feel like people treat me like "me" anymore
>think I might actually have social dysphoria now from everyone treating me like
>totally unsure of how to get out of this situation

I hope y'all are more understanding of this than /mtfg/ was. What should I do?
>>
>>8635633
Are you AGP?
>>
>>8635633
Pfffaahahaha
>>
>>8635685
I don't think so. I've never really gotten off to the idea of being a girl, and a good portion of why I wanted to be on hrt initially was to be more twinky to attract boys(but I actually ended up attracting a girl so whatever).
>>8635696
Don't laugh, this is serious, idk what to do
>>
>>8635633
What do you actually dislike about being a girl socially?

How do your gf, family, etc treat you differently?
>>
>>8635633
Go talk to some non binary people and ask them
>>
>>8635706
Post boipucci
>>
>>8624596
Nah he's just related to Podesta
t. /pol/lack cruisin for salt from today's ruling and being terribly disappointed
>>
>>8635630
yes, now go back to your corner
>>
>>8635946
No
>>8635830
I don't consider myself non-binary
>>8635734
Idk, I just don't want to be seen as a girl. I want to be able to present entirely male.
>>
>>8636307
just don't transition and get whoremoans illegally like all the other net hons

i dunno what else you want to hear
>>
>>8636407
I could do that but everyone already thinks I'm trans and I actually like having a doctor give me my hormones
>>
>>8636307
>I just don't want to be seen as a girl. I want to be able to present entirely male.
Then stop taking fucking hormones.

Newsflash: you're some sort of non binary or trans if you don't align with your birth sex.

Go to a therapist. You're in a hell of your own creation and need address your denial one way or the other
>>
>>8636307
Pic to see if you pass.
>>
>>8635633
Protip: Never seek advice from mtfg. They're insane.
>>
>>8634955
Thank you for replying! Some of the prices are very good, even on items that have 50+ feedback messages saying the product was good. I hope it's not the kind of system that's easy to game with fake feedback...I am considering a few purchases there now, because some highly-rated things look like identical products from the US but much cheaper.

>>8635580
mtfg call each other girls? Would have thought that was to be expected.

>>8635618
And I feel for you, but also cringe. This level of desperation isn't attractive to anyone (cis or trans), which is part of your problem. I think you should talk to someone about why you struggle so much with being single. Do you need more friends, more family support? Because yeah, being single kinda blows sometimes, but a bf will not magically fix all your problems either.

>>8635633
Stop taking HRT? You're going to grow breasts and then you'll be physically dysphoric as well, man. And guess what, gay men don't really like mastectomy scars. Trust us.

>>8636017
Today's ruling made sense. The military needs to be tops; it's not the place where people get to go, "me too! me too!"

The military, the police force and firefighting are all hurt by PC crap.
>>
>>8635452
>go back to tumblr
Cause that's the only argument you have when you disagree with someone
I've never had a tumblr, I just think the whole trutrans elitism is retarded, like saying your shit smells better than mine, it's still shit
>>
>>8636688
It was more about asking for tips on how to get a FtM boyfriend instead of pls be my bf.
You seem way too defensive about this though so w/e.

Also
>mtfg call each other girls? Would have thought that was to be expected.

That's some next level passive aggressiveness right there, no further comment because it's just silly to dwell on this sort of stuff.
>>
>>8636695
Yaoi still doesn't make you trans, don't be retarded. It's girly bullshit anyway, and most gay ftms aren't like that.
>>
File: hottie.jpg (95KB, 717x717px) Image search: [Google]
hottie.jpg
95KB, 717x717px
Can you clock this dude??? I'm curious.
>>
>>8636879
he makes good music
>>
>>8636879
He looks pretty good to me.
I just don't like those bleached beard hairs when he's obviously not 45 years old.
Also not a big fan of guys with earrings.

Is he chubby?
>>
>>8636900
oh wait I thought that was Coyote Grace never mind
>>
>>8636879
The soft brow and neck (which he has hidden) as well as skull shape do it for me. Though the shape of my skull is a big dysphoria thing for me so I tend to obsess over it
>>
>>8636905
>bleached beard hairs

that's what happens when you get old.
your beard goes grey first.
nobody bleaches parts of their beard to look old.
>>
>>8636954
He's nowhere near old enough to get those dude, that's what I'm saying.

He did it for the look.
>>
File: 1492952412128.jpg (38KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
1492952412128.jpg
38KB, 466x470px
>>8636905
>FtM male physiology knowledge
>>
>>8636988
you do realize that we tend to look much younger than we actually are right?
>>
File: GeorgeClooney.jpg (41KB, 669x418px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeClooney.jpg
41KB, 669x418px
>>8637003
So you're telling me that guy is 45+?
>>
>>8636879
>that ridiculous earring
He passes as a cis male, but I would assume he is very very gay
>>
>>8636879
excellent nose

would that mine were so broad and lumpen
>>
>>8636988
>He did it for the look.
[citation needed]
some people go gray in their 20s
>>
>>8637077
Take another look at the photograph my man.

If you believe that what you see there is the natural greying of a goatee, you are just too stupid to live and it's amazing you survived long enough to post your stupidity on 4chan.
>>
>>8637089
Looks just like my beard.
You're the one who is stupid for thinking that an ad hominem is an effective rebuttal.
>>
>>8637140
Post beard and delicious dick sucking lips.
>>
>>8637151
Nah
>>
>>8636762
>You seem way too defensive
I gently suggested you talk to someone about your obvious issues with self-image and you stated I'm "defensive?"

>That's some next level passive aggressiveness right there
Rather, it's an obvious dumb joke.

You're projection city, kid. I'm telling you, find a therapist.
>>
>>8630104
Lol you sound like a cuck
>>
>>8629380
>>8629698
Where are you girls? I thought most mtfs wanted cis guys as bfs and it's hard to find one who isn't
>>
>>8625394
Showered for the first time since the 19th today, feelsgoodman.jpg

Also I ended up sharing a tent with a really hot bear of a guy because of shenanigains. He's a sweetheart and it makes the fact that I'm not having a tent to myself 100% worth it. I'm trying to go there but it feels unrealistic, if we're being fair. I might come out to him, dunno if he's straight or anything, but apparently I'm presumed to be (cis)male, even if I'm pretty clockable.

>>8634730
Yes it is. I know cisgirls who would be called AGP on this board in a heartbeat. Fancy feminine underwear strikes me in particular as something both cis and "AGP" transwomen enjoy for very similar reasons.

With that said, my AAP got more tangible and prominent the less I repressed.
>>
>>8637461
Again you're being overly aggressive over a silly post.
>>
What do you guys think of the name "Elias"? (El-eye-us)
>>
>>8638621
Grandpa name but I think it's a really nice simple name.
Not showy or anything. Solid name tbqh my dude.

That's also a variation of Frodo's name since Elias is a biblical name.
>>
File: elijah-wood-9542562-1-raw.jpg (246KB, 838x1200px) Image search: [Google]
elijah-wood-9542562-1-raw.jpg
246KB, 838x1200px
>>8638635
Forgot to post the pic.
>>
File: challah1.jpg (56KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
challah1.jpg
56KB, 560x420px
>>8638621
>(((Elias)))
>>
>>8638621
You better be a faggot because that's gay as fuck
>>
>>8638621
no joke, I know 4 different Eli's
it's like a lesser known Aiden
>>
>>8638621
Platoon is a good movie but that's a corny name to actually have. People will never remember it on the first try.
>>
>>8638544
I wasn't being aggressive at all. Not a word of my previous posts were aggressive in any way. I'd have to start adding hugging emojis to make them any less aggressive. Are you literally autistic? I don't even know how to respond to things like this. What emotion are you going to invent for me next, anon?

>>8638621
Are you actually Jewish? Why not go with the version more people would recognize (Elijah)? How old are you? It's usually a good idea to pick a popular name from your birth year unless you're looking for a really clockable name.
>>
File: 1499984304551.jpg (219KB, 1344x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499984304551.jpg
219KB, 1344x1080px
>>8635633
>FTM general
get the fuck out
>>
>>8636988
I was 24 when my hair started going grey and my beard started turning blond. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>8618604
That pic has such a 1990s feel to it
>>
File: cPc6n9y.png (162KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
cPc6n9y.png
162KB, 736x736px
Cis guy here. Don't bother transitioning, only liberal beta males date trannies. You might get a man, but he'll be scared to touch you, let alone break your ass with his cock.
Just be gay.
>>
>>8621372
>icing - no, post-op instructions never mentioned that
I think that's common of most surgeries, ice packs help numb the pain and reduce the swelling. You can do without but it helps I think
>>
>>8640486
Lol retard
>>
File: kekistani.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>8640486
>Nigga thinks he will get any pussy or boipucci while being a fat /pol/ loser.
>>
any german speakers here? I'm learning it but the deutsch thread on /int/ scares me to death
>>
>>8640692
Krankenhaus
>>
File: willyhairs.jpg (48KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
willyhairs.jpg
48KB, 425x600px
so, people who have had ftm SRS please help me
the neovagina is just an inverted penis, right? so what happens to all the pubes? also, when you pee does it run all the way down the inside-out shaft? is hygiene a big issue? pls be kind i am but an ignorant e g g
>>
>>8640692
Schadenfreude
>>
>>8641298
There are a ton of different SRS approaches for FTMs. None of them involve turning the vagina inside-out (turning the penis inside-out is the typical SRS for MTFs, but it doesnt work the other way around).

The simplest one is just unhinging the clit so it pops out more when it gets erect. You still pee out of your vulva (not a drastic change) but in combination with testosterone the clit can be a decent dick facsimile.

Another is to reroute the urethra through the clit, but this has a high risk of complications/wrecking your nerves/etc.

The most convoluted/expensive is phalloplasty, where they take skin from elsewhere on your body and actually mold it like Play-Doh into a dick shape. The results aren't great so this is not very common or popular.
>>
>>8640645
Stop posting FtMs
>>
>>8640267
I was going with Elias because I'm german
>>
Can someone explain why more hair is growing inside my buttcrack than on my face? Im 3 months hrt with a heavy dosage, but for real my butt crack has its own bush of pubes at this point while my face is just whiskers
>>
>>8644353
Genetics?
After half a year on T I finally said something to my coworkers ("Please call me Carter, you know why") and I'm wondering how good they'll be at making the switch
>>
>>8644353
I'm the same
hahahahaha kill me
>>
>>8636688
>and then you'll be physically dysphoric

I've been on hormones for over two years, made me nothing but happier. I kinda like having boobs.
>>8636543
>stop taking hormones
Not a solution.
>Go to a therapist.
She just tells me to go full tranny too.
>>8636563
No.
>>8636647
Very good advice.
>>
>>8644691
>I kinda like having boobs
>>
File: tumblr_o7zbja7WT51vvmlqlo1_400.jpg (51KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7zbja7WT51vvmlqlo1_400.jpg
51KB, 400x398px
Just came out to my mom, lads. Now I feel even more nervous than before I did, but I'm glad I did it.
Any tips to calm down now? My heart is pounding very strongly, and I feel like I'm about to cry
>>
>>8645247
i'm proud of you anon. be proud of yourself too

ride out the feeling and then do something you love
>>
>can't stand the idea of having sex with a man
>female bodies trigger me because of years of dysphoria
will i die alone?
>>
>>8645321
Do animals
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13558322
>>
>>8645321
Your dysphoria will get better and then you'll have all the sex.
>>
>>8641298
>the neovagina is just an inverted penis, right?

There are surgeons who use the penile skin to form the labiae only and use the scrotum to form the vaginal canal. The pubic hair is epilated before surgery, usually on-site and does not require extra appointments.
>>
>>8645428
Fuck off
>>
>>8645707
Why the hostility?
>>
>>8645716
someone must be on their period
>>
>>8645258
Kinda late, but thanks anon. Went to chinatown today, so I could relax and drown my anxiety in pork bread and shrimp paste. I'm happy now, I feel the future is finally looking bright for me.
I do wonder, though. I came out to my mom, and she didn't seem surprised at all, was my dysphoria too obvious or was it just her motherly third sense? A couple of weeks ago she gifted me some of her husband's old shirts
>>
Hey guys, who wants a $26 pair of boxers you can period into for a total of a few days until actually fucking transitioning fixes that up for you?
https://twitter.com/mashable/status/890909646566944768

Why is it that every fucking time "trans men" come up in media, they're just popping out babies and pissing blood with their titties hanging out? Not that it's any better with "trans women" like Chris Chan and Steffy getting highlighted.

"So popular they've already sold out," gee it's almost like women are the ones buying them.

I need to get off the internet.
>>
>>8648676
T isn't hard to get and my period was gone less than a month in, this is definitely a marketing strategy for "queer women/allies" to be able to make their "FtM" blood soaking underwear a virtue signalling conversation piece.
>>
i'm girlmode but i at least want to be a lowkey dyke without coming out (ironic because 2 years ago i said i'd never be a dyke but then i fell in love with a girl and i don't care anymore i want a gf) but i have a bf. what do? i don't really want to be a cheater but i don't really want to break up either without even giving him a reason.
>>
>>8648910

wtf just break up with him, don't string along someone you don't even want to be with, you're just wasting his time.
>>
>>8648910
Be polyamorous?
Talk to him about it.
Limiting yourself to one person eterally only makes both sides miserable and miss opportunities to spread more love.
>>
File: 1500895377182.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500895377182.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>before T I was pretty vanilla and calm during sex, most I'd do was biting
>now I'm a power bottom into spanking, daddydom, and bondage
Probably the wildest change I've experienced during my transition. Anyone else gone through something like that?
>>
Seriously why do ftms keep saying they have it just as hard as mtfs?
Why do you think that?
Not only do you pass far better, but girls acting masculine has always been far more acceptable in society than guys acting feminine.
>>
>>8649291
no one thinks that moron
>>
>>8649309
Not all do but she's right it is something they often say.
>>
Any UK FTMs want to fuck with a cis guy? I'm in the south
>>
In a moment of madness I considered getting Tinder. Then I remembered I don't want a relationship, don't know how to classify myself and don't know what I'm interested in.
>tfw
>>
>>8648676
the one on the left is hot though
>>
>>8649291
go back to your general, hon
>>
>>8649291
FtMs only have it worse when it comes to bottom surgery.

>forever no dick or enlarged clit or pepperage farm summer sausage
>>
>>8640486
>>8641298
>>8649291
You're all lost, this is female-to-MALE.

And >>8649291, why the fuck do you spam that stupid question every gen thread we have? Go stare at a wall, masturbate, start a garden. Goddamn.
>>
>>8649278
I definitely got more depraved, but I was pretty kinky before so idk if it's a HUGE change.
>>
>>8649278
My issue was being fucked as a girl felt so uncomfortable i couldnt even imagine myself having sex. Ever since i transitioned and pass I've been much much more comfy about myself and my sexuality. So now im a kinky fuck who likes attractive daddies, roleplaying, being tied and roughed up.
>>
>>8650041
This was pretty much my experience too. I lost my virginity after being 4 years on T, I was not comfortable enough to be intimate with anyone before I was passing properly etc. And now I'm into kinky stuff like bdsm and bad dragon dildos.
>>
>>8649278
as other anons said, i was pretty much uninterested in/uncomfortable with sex before transition. now i want every hot girl i see to sit on my face until i pass out.
>>
>>8650708
Now you know what it feels like to be a man.
Hopefully you can now cut us some slack for being such horny devils.
>>
>>8635618
Sounds like your going to eat a gun someday soon.
>>
>>8644353
Welcome to being a dude. Shave it off a super glue it to your face and none will be the wiser.
>>
>>8649984
It is a real good question though. Do you really know how it feels growing up as a male? Is it really just a fetish or an excuse? Do you even know what testicular pain feels like?
>>
>>8649278
I got really fucking into watersports.
>>
>>8649291
Currently, passing mtfs have it easier than both passing and nonpassing ftms, early transistioners not counted. Mtfs that don't pass have the worst hand of the bunch.
>>
File: 1500071810035.jpg (88KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500071810035.jpg
88KB, 600x640px
>be at chipotle
>girl comes in behind me with a big ass and some of the thickest thighs I've ever seen
>wearing super tight shorts
>can see her vagina/smooth pubic region
>get immediately turned on and can't stop glancing at her
I never asked for this
>>
>>8651970
Congrats, now you're straight.
>>
>>8627140
>faggy ear gauge. Nothing clocks you more quickly

This.
A pal of mine has gauge and all that iron shit on his ears.. And still confused why people sometimes address him with "Ma'am".
>>
>>8650976
>It is a real good question though.
Nope.

>Do you really know how it feels growing up as a male?
How is this relevant to her post in any way?

>Is it really just a fetish or an excuse?
Is an orange a vegetable or a chunk of rock?

>Do you even know what testicular pain feels like?
That's a real interesting place to set the bar, anon.

>>8651970
Technically, you did when you injected sex-drive-juice.
>>
>>8652182
Just illustrating that your pursuing a farce.
>>
>>8652254
No, you're not.
>>
>>8652369
whatever lies you need to tell yourself. no need on discussing the sensations and realities you think you want to experience as a crude facsimile of a male.
>>
>>8652182
>>Is it really just a fetish or an excuse?
>Is an orange a vegetable or a chunk of rock?
The former.
>>
>>8652394
>orange is a vegetable
Kek. Anyway, are you an invading hon?
>>
File: 1484837278985.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
1484837278985.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
The bait taking here is reaching truly astonishing levels.
>>
>>8631554
>all this denial
None of these things are exclusive towards men but god, have you never tried dating a straight girl? Their expectations are through the roof and thus you have all this happen. On paper, men win hence the transition but dealing with a woman's world sucks

Just be gay
>>
>>8652445
Define hon.
>>
File: IMG_0142.png (481KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.png
481KB, 400x400px
/ftm/ how do I pass buck angel mode?
Do I need gear/roids?
>>
How many here secretly have a forced feminization fetish?
>>
>>8652664
Are you one of those FtMtF tumblirinas or some shit?

Why even transition if you want to be a girl?
>>
>>8652664
Describe it?

>>8652689
Because his dysphoria outweighs his fetish.
>>
>>8652689
>>8652698
Nope I'm just a cis biscum male with a complicated fetish
>>
>>8652707
How does the fetish relate to ftms?
>>
>>8619386
do you know if it's better to be fit or not before doing it? my boobs are almost starting to look like pecs on their own from t and lifting
>>
>>8652712
>tfw no pre-op pre-hrt FtM bf to bully and dominate
>tfw no pre-op pre-hrt FtM bf to share male interests with
Just shitting up your gen I guess
>>
>>8652718
Pre-hrt because post-hrt FtMs seem to think everyone loves body & facial hair
>>
>>8652698
>Because his dysphoria outweighs his fetish

Yeah and in 6 months he decides being a guy is too much for hm and joins th ranks of the detransitioner transtrenders that make 90% of the FtM population.
>>
>>8652728
Or he doesn't and lives happily as a guy while you and I sit there wishing we were on easy mode after all.
>>
>>8652741
Be my closeted FtM girlmode bf
>>
>>8652713
Better to be fit, its easier for them to know how much breast tissue to remove and where to place nipples if needed to replace them if you already have proper pecs.
>>
>>8652664
i do too. i'm basically a guy in daily life but a girl in the bedroom. it's embarrassing desu.
>>
>>8652664
Kind of not really. I would say more accurately that I get off by being forcefully dominated but not really turned into a girl if that makes sense
>>
>>8652744
dream lyfe
>>
>>8622077
6' in shoes here, I know this feel too well.
>>
have you guys ever been robbed?
i got my car broken into on friday and my wallet stolen. they got about $80 in cash, but i won't even miss that. what really sucks is i lost my id, work id, debit card, and have to get my window replaced. people are so shit sometimes.
>>
>>8653148
I've been robbes a few times. Last time at a friend's place. Worst part is that the guy testified against me, called me a liar, to protect his mate who stole my money. People are assholes.
>>
Where Brooklyn at?
>>
>>8653232
He went to Marocco to start a bird sanctuary
>>
>>8653148
I got mugged in front of a For-Lease Masonic Temple once, I was on the way to CVS with my phone and $2.37 for a jug of iced tea. I think they were disappointed they went through with it given how shitty my phone was and how little cash I had
>>
I'm about to get a brazilian wax for the first time since i transitioned 3 years ago.
>>
>>8653232
Rotting in some gutter after OD'ing, most likely
>>
>>8648676
Why was that tweet spammed with transphobic garbage underneath it?
>>
>>8618604
Will hrt turn me gay? I don't want to stop liking women.
>>
File: podesta.png (61KB, 959x283px) Image search: [Google]
podesta.png
61KB, 959x283px
>>8636017
>Alt-right ftm
>No alt-right cis boyfriend to shitpost with on the couch
>Y-you wanna go out and talk about how much we hate Skippy, anon?
>>
>>8653701
do you like men a bit? you might like them a bit more

do you like women mostly? maybe you will just be super extra into chicks

just have to wait and see
>>
>>8653701
HRT turned me straight.
So I'm guessing it's at least unlikely to do the opposite
>>
>>8652643
You're already on roids technically.
Protip: go to /fit/. It's where some of us graduate to once we get sick of /tttt/. Just don't tell then that you're a tranny, because any chance of getting legitimate advice gets thrown out the window the moment you do that.
>>
>>8653594
why
>>
Ok help me understand: just on a few apps and ran into two FTM that label themselves as 'tops'. How ?

Why wouldn't they just label themselves as verse ?
I'm only guessing this is done with a strap - on ?

If so how would he get any pleasure from this ? When do you cum ?

What is it like being an FTM top ? When you get turned on so you feel as if your poping an erection ?

Thanks
>>
>>8653701
It's called meta-attraction. It doesn't happen to every A*P. Enjoy!
>>
>>8653810
feels good man
>>
>>8653810
Strap-ons exist, lardass.
Some of them have little nubs on the giver's side to provide stimulation, some vibrate, some do both.

Also we do get boners.
>>
>>8653810
strap-on or phalloplasty
>>
What happens to the vagina if you get a phalloplasty? Do they get rid of it somehow??
>>
>>8653880
>getting a prosthetic boner cause your extended clit just doesn't have the dimensions to penetrate.

Cis-men off themselves more often to give the FtM transplant cocks.
>>
>>8653834
What?
>>
>>8653809
Feels better
>>
>>8653973
You can get all the internal stuff removed (vaginectomy) and/or you can just get a hysterectomy, and there's different options with that too.

I've known a few who kept their vaginal canal and went the futa route so now they have a vagina behind their scrotum. Not my cup of tea but it just goes to show that you can kind of customize it however you want.
>>
>>8652556
Come on, it was worth it to see them say that an orange is a vegetable. Public education, everyone.

>>8652390
I'm still amazed that "getting kicked in the jewels" is just, like, a DEFINING male experience for you.

>>8652727
I shave my face, but why would I remove the rest? Seriously, if you're a cis guy, do you actually shave your legs?

>>8653741
iktf

>>8653810
>thinking that anatomy determines what positions and things you like in bed
when will this die
>>
Apparently there's two threads in /fit/ talking about us today. Both are terrible.
>>
Male here. Anything any of you want to tell me?
>>
File: giphy.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
796KB, 320x286px
>>8655036
>Male here
>>
>>8652792
w-why would they need to replace my nipples?
>>
>>8653741
>alt-right ftm
>everyone who shares your ideology wants you burnt alive for being a degenerate
lol
>>
>>8655020
>anytime anything trans mentioned someone posts that anorexic hipster faggit
>ayy lmao #swoleleft

Every fucking time sweet baby jesus
>>
File: gtfo.gif (2MB, 660x512px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
2MB, 660x512px
>>8655036
>>
>>8655076
Who gives a shit? If the West is preserved, further generations of trans people can advocate for themselves. If the West falls, that's out regardless.

inb4 all the nonsense about how we're all interchangeable Lego people
>>
>>8655069
They need to be moved around, basically. Unless you're getting something like keyhole.

>>8655240
Who IS that guy? Why is he such a freak?
>>
>>8655240
I'm #triggered that threads always go to that peice of shit every time ftms are being talked about
>>
>>8655288
>Who IS that guy? Why is he such a freak?

Have you ever seen an anorexic person irl, with a severely low bmi? They always look like complete shit due to the lack of nutrients, it's extremely dangerous for your body.
>skin looks like shit because not enough proteins, collagen starts to get eaten up gives you wrinkles very early
>thinning, brittle hair from lack of protein to make keratin
>acne from hormone imbalances due to lack of cholesterol and fats not to mention
>your body keeps pumping adrenaline when you're that skinny because it knows you will die if you don't eat for much longer
>dark circles because all of this fucks with your normal sleep cycle

Yes he looks like shit, his body is literally cannibalizing itself trying to survive. Hopefully he is in recovery. Unfortunately a lot of anorexics die from heart failure even after recovery though, the body eventually runs out of protein sources from skeletal muscles and starts to breakdown cardiac muscle for food.
>>
>>8652609
Are you a repressing cure-chan? You sound unhappy. I'll give you a nice hug to soothe the pain, friend :^)
>>
>>8654332
>I only know what the male experience is through media.
http://www.medicinenet.com/swollen_testicles/symptoms.htm
As for the leg shaving, if most had the time they would.
>>
>>8655285
>thinks the "fall of the west" is a real imminent threat
>dares to call other people's beliefs nonsensical
>>
>>8655326
he has terrible form and he uses the smith machine but how does that make him a piece of shit? arent the people in the thread all bigger pieces of shit than him?
>>
>>8655349
Yes.
>>
>>8655366
"he" looks like a freak, the single worst looking ftm I've seen in my life
>>
>>8654332
>Male Experience
What is that to you?
>>
>>8655334
>Have you ever seen an anorexic person irl, with a severely low bmi?
No. Is that his deal? Good for him if he's in recovery, but holy shit it's a terrifying look.
>>
>>8655358
>really believes the West isn't going to disappear when whites cease to be the majority in Western countries

No culture outlives its founding stock, anon. Never in the history of mankind.
>>
>>8655355
>>I only know what the male experience is through media.
What does this have to do with testicles, anon? And why is testicular pain in particular of SUCH importance to you that you had to link me to an article on it?

>As for the leg shaving, if most had the time they would.
Fag.

>>8655402
>capital letters
idk anon. Maybe go try to tell someone blind from birth what "blue" looks like, and then we'll have this bullshit conversation.
>>
>>8655511
whites arent at risk of not being majoritys dumbass
>>
>>8655530
Uh, yes they are. White children under six are a minority in the united states. Birthrates for whites are lower than every other race.
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/05/17/explaining-why-minority-births-now-outnumber-white-births/
Do some research before you decide that something offends your sensibilities and therefore must be untrue, then resort to name-calling.
>>
>>8655530
For your further reading pleasure. Maybe next time you'll google something before getting filled with tumblr rage and spelling majorities wrong.
http://time.com/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/social-issues/in-a-third-of-the-us-more-white-people-are-now-dying-than-being-born/2016/11/29/df671c58-b67d-11e6-b8df-600bd9d38a02_story.html

>>8655386
We talking about the guy doing that assisted squat machine with the thin legs? He doesn't even dress remotely passably. I get physically ill seeing that thing.
>>
>>8623858
I'm a masc AGP and I read ftmg sometimes for the lolz and it makes me feel more masc
>>
File: wakeUP.jpg (301KB, 1190x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wakeUP.jpg
301KB, 1190x1280px
>>8655530
How goddamn dumb are you? How have you missed this being the demographic trend for DECADES now?

America is the canary in the coal mine. Other Western countries are rapidly going the same way, e.g. London, England is currently only 59% white, and only 44% white British. That's right, whites only make up a modest majority in LONDON. ENGLAND. And Brits themselves are a minority. France is going the same way, so is Germany, etc.

Holy shit, how do you not fucking know this.
>>
File: UNPopProjection.png (87KB, 1234x852px) Image search: [Google]
UNPopProjection.png
87KB, 1234x852px
>>8655530
>UN world population projections
>Africa through the roof
>Europe flatlining
>open borders in Europe
>wyatts stil gun be majerities!!!1
>>
>>8655736
>>8655758
someone's triggered
https://whistlinginthewind.org/2017/05/04/the-white-genocide-conspiracy-theory-and-why-its-nonsense/
>>
>>8655809
how does there being more black people in africa mean whites wont be majorities in their countries.......................
you people are about as dumb as you are easy to trigger
>>
>>8655835
You're jumping to conclusions. I said that the white population worldwide is an aging population going down in number, which is backed up by statistics. You're going all the way to the extreme of there being an nWo type faction controlling it and then trying to throw the baby out with the bathwater by saying there's no downward slope in white population in terms of birthrate at all.

Also, that's a blog.
>>
>>8655839
Because (((they))) demand white countries keep taking in endless refugees/immigrants.
>>
>>8655882
europe as a whole has taken in less refugees than lebanon
>>
>>8655880
you said you're alt right don't identify with a group of anti semitic conspiracy theorists if you're not an anti semitic conspiracy theorist
the only difference between the alt right and the normal right is the overt racism and obsession over the jq
>>
>>8655926
You're unable to differentiate between statistics and using those statistics to fuel what amounts to a conspiracy theory. I didn't say anything about lower white birthrate being a plot perpetrated by some entity that has a vendetta against the white population. You created a strawman argument by linking a blogpost you agreed with that debates the most extreme and ultimately indefensible train of thought related to the low white birthrates. Find some data that shows that the white population isn't dropping in every country where it was once a majority (which is what's indicated by current census data) instead of linking some blog.
>>
>>8655835
I've never known how to handle the corniness of all the "white genocide" memes, but this guy is a complete idiot.

Hold on to your seats, kids.

>White people are not being starved, sterilised, killed, prevented from reproducing, forced into unsafe and unhealthy living conditions or in any way threatened with destruction.
Number one, he needs to look at South Africa, where racial laws there have barred many whites from working and forced them into squatter camps while the rate of homicidal attacks is on-par with a war-torn country.

Stephen Molyneux has some good stuff on it. Here's his primer on South Africa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY

Here's a recent interview he did with a white South African. You should listen to his interviewee's descriptions of the situation for whites, especially white farmers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

This is beside the point that the UN definition is probably too narrow. It's been pointed out by some critics before that it's possible to completely undermine a culture, destroy a people's heritage and replace their population, all via political policy which isn't violent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_genocide

Again, the best example is still South Africa, where many whites have their particular language suppressed, their cultural monuments have been getting torn down, etc. They would be being discouraged from starting families or preserving their culture even if they were no violence. The whites of South Africa also once believed they could live peacefully as a minority there.

>There was a global study of ethnic diversity that ranked countries from most to least. Do you know what they found? Africa has the highest level of diversity and Europe has one of the lowest.
Obscures the point that the diversity in Africa is mostly people still NATIVE to Africa. Cameroon, for example, has a high "diversity" rating, and its largest group of minorities from outside Cameroon are Nigerians.
>>
>>8656006
[cont]
OF COURSE Africa has a higher amount of "ethnic diversity." Africa is a vast continent, and Europeans split off from Africa, not the other way around - Africa has many thousands of years on Europe in terms of developing separate ethnicities, languages and cultures. This basically makes it sound like Africa is a multi-hued hub and Europe is almost totally monoracial, which is absolute fucking nonsense.

(It's also hilarious to see someone bring this up, when they obscure these very same facts to gloss over Africans violently colonizing each other. But nevermind.)

>White nationalists also rhetorically ask why there is no white immigration and integration into the 3rd world?
This autist is saying this as if white nationalists are literally asking this. Wtf.

>Africans move to Europe in search of a better life and a higher standard of living, Europeans don’t move to Africa because the living standards are lower.
Literally the point.

>If they wanted to move, they would be welcome.
It's like the African independence movements of the last century have been utterly forgotten.

No, we would NOT be welcome. I've spoken with a mixed-race ethnographer who went to Ghana to do some studies; he was chased down the street by people calling him "white devil." I am friendly online with a guy in Nigeria; he is staunchly against blacks moving to the West or whites moving to Africa, and would consider the latter an invading force.

Many people would likely ignore small numbers of whites moving to Africa. They would NOT ignore large numbers. There would be uprisings. If this dude thinks otherwise, he's crazy.

>highest levels of immigration are in Arab countries
That has always been the case, they're literally right in the fucking middle. WHAT IS GEOGRAPHY. Look at the genetics of that region too, it's insanity.

This isn't a selling point, btw. If you think it is, please, go move to Qatar.
>>
>>8656013
[cont]
>While it is certainly true that Western Europe has received many immigrants, the claim of white genocide is undermined by the fact that most immigrants are white.
No, it's not. That's...not how logic works. Just...no, that's not an argument.

>the Irish
Ireland is indeed still more than 80% white, and I have to say I've actually seen very little from anyone about Ireland.

But his numbers appear to be wrong. I checked the black population in the census he cites, and it did not drop off significantly, let alone by half. The black population in Ireland in 2016 is within a few hundred people of the black population in 2011, and neither number matches ANYTHING he has. I have no idea where he's getting these numbers.

People from "Asian" backgrounds, meanwhile, increased by several thousand over that same time period.

>That’s right, the mere existence of non-white people is supposedly a form of propaganda.
While less of the complaint is about non-whites simply EXISTING in media, that too is, in fact, propaganda. GAY people merely existing in media is, in fact, propaganda. You don't have to disagree with said propaganda to recognize that.

But the propaganda usage of non-whites in Western media has been recognized for a long time, just not always from the perspective of what it does to (as opposed to "for") the white majority. The concept of a "Magical Negro" has been proposed as a racist black character, for example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Negro

...Which doesn't really address the effects of continually making white characters dummies who need help from non-whites, particularly as those "Magical Negros" get more subtly written.

"Hidden Figures" was arguably nothing BUT a Magical Negro film, mostly because it was almost entirely bullshit

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/01/not-movie-jack-crenshaw-white-man-actually-hidden-figures-credits-black-women/

But it's fine, because the left loved it.
>>
>>8656017
[cont]
>Japan
Yeah, "some" people criticize Japan. Whoop-de-shit. Unless we see the globe accept that a non-Asian person born in Japan is a "Japanese" person (note: that NEVER happens, and fuck you if you're going to claim it does), this is nowhere near on the same level.

>I’m not a Japanese citizen so I have no right to tell them how to run their country. So, if I wrote an article calling for Japan to take more immigrants, it would have exactly zero impact.
And this "but it's not MY country" excuse is so typical, so bad-faith and so disgusting.

A HELL of a lot of people are trying to tell me how my country should exist; but they've been doing it for so long, it's not "my" country to speak for any more, apparently. FUNNY how that works.

(Also, that Japanese guy's arguments are quite literally the exact same arguments that were made for relaxing immigration standards for America in the 1960s.)
>>
>>8656025
[cont]
>Integration is voluntary
This entire argument is so shit, and such bad faith, I'd probably need three more replies to dissect everything that's wrong with it. Fuck this guy.

>Minority doesn’t mean persecution
Yet minorities in white countries are supposedly always under terrible oppression. If you're not reading this as "non-whites are better people than whites," you're not very smart.

>America has never been a solely white country, it has always been multiracial. In fact all whites are descended from immigrants
That's not what "immigrant" means.

>and I’m sure that Native Americans find white fears of being a minority in their homeland very ironic.
There's an entire book out there on why this is argument is horseshit, and Vox Day is white/Native, so far as I know:

https://www.amazon.com/Cuckservative-How-Conservatives-Betrayed-America/dp/9527065720/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1501484719&sr=1-1&keywords=cuckservative+how+conservatives+betrayed+america

Also, this guy basically doesn't understand the concept of a tipping point, the genetics of race, or any world history going back more than a few decades.

Again, fuck this guy and the horse he rode in on.
>>
what the hell is going on in this thread
>>
>>8655839
[Barbie voice] Math is haaaard.
>>
>>8656028
/ftmpol/
>>
>>8656031
He's right
>>
>>8656103
He's outrageously stupid; and apparently, so are you.
>>
>>8653148
>car door opened with lever, they stole the radio
>car window got broken, they stole the baby seat
>car window smashed again, they didn't take anything because there wasn't anything good left
>guy on the street tried to attack my dad and I with a screwdriver
ThirdWorldCountry.txt
>>
What do FtMs honestly think of MtFs?
>>
>>8656365
Why do you own a baby seat?
>>
>>8656183
You are a simple minded little boy, aren't you
>>
SHIT NOONE TOLD YOU WHEN YOU TRANSITIONED

Let me introduce myself. I'm a 27yo, postop since 20, I work in a pet store and live with my parents in a nice European country. I'm in a poly triad relationship with a 30yo guy and his 29yo wife.
And I discovered a wide load of shit noone tells you but expects of you when you're a guy. Anyone got experiences like that? Here's my list:

- People keep nagging about your career choices. Alright, I still live with my 'rents, and I don't make enough money to move out. But I love my job. Still, people (including coworkers) keep asking if I ever move up, want to study or start for myself / take over the shop. Why is everbody obsessed with working harder, moving higher and shit? Until it hit me: guys are supposed to be the main earner, they're supposed to not feel content with being a parttime store clerk.

- Guys are supposed to protect women. I was with my bf and his (female) roommate to a bathhouse (mind you, this is Europe, so mixed and sans swimwear) and we sat down in a hot tub. I sat next to my boyfriend (close, this was supposed to be a romantic outing) and his roommate sat in front of us. Then an older guy stepped in and sat down next (with a little distance) to my bf's roommate. The guy kept staring at roommate which was noticed by my boyfriend, and he whispered to me: "let my roommate sit between us". And I was thinking: hell no, I'm your boyfriend, I'm supposed to sit next to you. The older guy tried to touch her, just before my bf just moved away from me and pulled his roommate between us. Later that evening my bf was pissed at me that I couldn't "take the hint".

(part 1/2)
>>
(part 2/2)

- Guys value brotherhood. I admit, I hang out with girls way too much. I have more female friends than male, and all my coworkers are female. I used to think this was okay, because I didn't like hanging out with guys because all they talk about is beer and taxes and guns (at least my bf does with his craftbeerbuddies or his gunbuddies). And I especially didn't want to hang out with fellow ftm's. Until our wife mentioned (when I was having a depression again) that I really should go to the local ftm meetup. It was during one of their camps (aside meeting up regularly to talk over a few beers they also do camping/hiking/fishing trips) that I learned that all men crave brotherhood.
>>
>>8656496
>I'm a 27yo
>Still live with my 'rents
>But I love my job
>Working as an hourly in a pet store
>Why are people still nagging me about my career choices?

Nigga you're almost thirty, that's really terrible considering that's a job acceptable for teenagers. If you're 25 or older and still dependent on your parents and you're not just about to finish your master's degree or equivalent school that's really bad. If you really don't have any other education then you should think about saving up for trade school, no one wants to be that weird 30 y/o still living with parents.
>>
>>8656496
>Anyone got experiences like that?

My personal one: you can only do the 'boyish look' for just in your twenties.. After that, people don't refer to you as "that boy" (as you wished), but "that dyke", unless you man the fuck up.

>Why is everbody obsessed with working harder, moving higher and shit?

Because shit costs money, and no chick is dating a broke guy that lives with his parents.
>>
>>8656496
>- People keep nagging about your career choices.
In my experience, everyone gets this. And of the women who don't get it because of traditionalist gender reasons, they just get the "marry someone and pop out babies already" speech instead. But yeah, it's post-feminism capitalist world, everyone's gotta work and everyone's gotta have dat ambition. Girls get the speech too.

>- Guys are supposed to protect women.
This isn't a guy thing. You were being a selfish dickhead. If you only want to hang out with your boyfriend, don't bring along a third wheel. Don't just sit there making out while some girl's getting groped by a stranger, wtf.

>- Guys value brotherhood
Or people value friendships in general, and people of the same sex tend to have more aligned interests and fewer sexual tensions.
>>
>>8656560 AND ANOTHER THING
>>8656496
>Why is everbody obsessed with working harder, moving higher and shit?
Maybe because you're fucking almost 30 fucking years old and willfully mooching off of your parents instead of doing anything to earn a living wage? What the fuck?

Like sure, if you were supporting yourself on a low tier job and it's just what makes you happy, that's great, and anyone giving you shit for not aiming higher for the sake of it is being a bit of a dickhead.
But you're a grown ass man still suckling off your parents' teets to make up for the fact that you don't make enough money to support yourself. Fuck loving your job, I love playing video games that doesn't mean everyone should just get off my back and let me sit in the basement all day everyday on my parents' dime because "it's what I love to do." Get your ass in gear and move the fuck out.
>>
>>8656454
It was my younger sibling's, because I'm a good older brother and shit*
*and because a married friend wanted to get rid of their old one

>>8656496
>-People keep nagging about your career choices.
Yes, this is something that happens to everyone.
>Guys are supposed to protect women. (...) Later that evening my bf was pissed at me that I couldn't "take the hint".
You're supposed to not be a jealous cunt and try to prevent people from being sexually harassed, amazing.
>Guys value brotherhood
You hadn't figured out before?
>>
File: 1499627607259.jpg (16KB, 223x268px) Image search: [Google]
1499627607259.jpg
16KB, 223x268px
>>8656496
>some dude who lives with his parents giving advice
Yeah alright pal
>>
File: 1496457826550.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496457826550.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>8656496
Sorry brah, but you've failed at life and there's no reason for any of us to take you seriously. Makes me glad I'm further in life than you despite the fact that I'm 4 years younger.
>>
>>8656528
>saving up for trade school

Judging from the fact that he's continental European, I doubt any school needs "saving up for". Man, he could get fucking paid for going to veterinary college (assuming you like pets so much you since you work in a pet store).
>>
>>8655521
> Oh shit, I can't rebuke this question. Better give a condescending non-answer.
Face it, your just a fag-hag with a fetish.
>>
>>8657163
Why do you think we care about homos?
>>
>>8656496
I...are you slow?

>guys are supposed to be the main earner
Well, yeah. You are. Especially if cis people don't know you're trans, they're going to be wondering how the fuck you're going to support your wife and kids.

>Guys are supposed to protect women.
Get your autism checked, holy shit, how was it not YOUR instinct to pull her between you two? I fucking can't, what's wrong with you?

>I didn't like hanging out with guys because all they talk about is beer and taxes and guns
And all women talk about is makeup and clothing and the minutia of what their boyfriends do. Men are at least more likely to talk about real issues like world politics and shit, damn.

How are you 7 years post-transition and you still sound like this much of a girl? Get yourself into a regular group of male friends FAST, and spend some time catching up, you sound like a Tumblr trender.

>>8657163
That's not what "rebuke" means, friendo. And I don't answer "gotcha" questions.
>>
File: 1500900829442-1.jpg (10KB, 92x97px) Image search: [Google]
1500900829442-1.jpg
10KB, 92x97px
Who else is going/about to go/has gone to university? I'm thinking of studying either biological sciences or veterinary medicine, biology mostly, but I don't know what job options I'd have exactly
>>
>>8656528
>Nigga you're almost thirty, that's really terrible considering that's a job acceptable for teenagers.

Yeah well, why can't people be happy that I'm giving it my best? I can only do as much.
>>
>>8653232

/pol/
>>
>>8657634
>getting into absurd amounts of debt without a solid career plan
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.