[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /lgbt/ love islam but hate Christians? Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: blog-1790.jpg (107KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
blog-1790.jpg
107KB, 960x639px
Why does /lgbt/ love islam but hate Christians? Isn't the same shit?
>>
One is full of whites, the other full of browns. Protect the browns from the evil whites.
>>
>>8617562
>tfw no muslim bf to gently honor kill you
>>
Genderqueers aren't part of lgbt.
>>
>>8617625
>No True Scotsman
>>
>>8617562
At least Muslims are honest about their hatred and don't hide it like a bunch of hypocritical cowards.
>>
>>8617661
It's not no true Scotsman when there are meaningful delineations to be made. Genderqueer etc. is why Q exists in LGBTQ, they are not LGBT (unless ofc they are also LGB)

not that it matters, everyone calls us fags equally
>>
No, its the not the same shit. Its inarguably worse in every way.

But most legbutts are liberal, and current liberal thinking is Majority = BAD Minority = GOOD and anyone who thinks more critically than that is shunned.
>>
>>8617562
I'm fine with either as long as they don't engage in discriminatory or harmful behavior and don't try to impose their religion on others. Most of the "anti-Christian" sentiment is really directed at the fundamentalists who have emerged as a faction in American politics and oppose pro-LGBT legislation at every turn. Muslims aren't enough of a politically significant group to do that yet in the US. And I'm fine with people of either of religion that don't engage in that sort of behavior.
>>
notice the ugly dickladies are the majority of people who give a shit
>>
>>8617661
They can't be a part if they don't exist.
>>
>>8617562
A good chunk of /LGBT/ has choked on the Feminism KoolAid, which is so detached from reality that it's ridiculous. And those who actually do know better but still peddle this bullshit know that there's no real political power behind Christianity in the Western world, they are effectively neutered and thus are an easy target. Where Islam hasn't undergone any significant revisions since it's inception and is more likely to become agro and murder scores of people when confronted for their barbarity. In conclusion, because they're a bunch of panzies picking a fight with an 'enemy' that'll sit there and take it instead of the real threat that'll throw them off buildings first chance they get.
>>
>>8618675
>there's no real political power behind Christianity in the Western world, they are effectively neutered and thus are an easy target
Precisely the opposite, at least in the US. It isn't American Muslims who are almost single-handedly responsible for holding gay rights back for so long, and still opposing them to this day. The threat from Muslims is mainly in the form of crime and terrorism, they don't really have significant influence in mainstream politics.
>>
I am a Christian and I don't hate either Islam or Christians. Take whats good leave whats bad.

>Isn't the same shit?

Uhhh no. How ignorant can you possibly get wtf
>>
>>8618857
>I am a Christian and I don't hate Christians
Well...are you tempted to sometimes ?
>>
>>8618773
>It isn't American Muslims who are almost single-handedly responsible for holding gay rights back for so long, and still opposing them to this day.

It was Christians (the largest faith in the US) that also had a hand in turning it around, the 2015 ruling on same-sex marriage was decided by the Supreme Court who was headed by Chief Justice John Roberts who is a devout Catholic, and was made up of mostly other Catholics at the time. And in 2010, it was Jason Altmire, former Rep. Of Pennsylvania and also a Catholic, who introduced the Repel of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy originally put in place by Bill Clinton in 90's.
Gays now have the right to marry, openly serve in the military, and adopt children due to the rulings of a Court with majority Christian members. Anywhere in the world that Muslims have 'significant' control in politics they have absolute control, there's hardly any in between. And when they are in control, their Penal Codes punish the very ACT of consensual sex between those of the same sex with public lashings up to the Death Penalty. But please, tell me more about Muh Ebil Christians.
>>
>>8617933
You either have no LGBT friends or need to find new ones
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.