[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We did it f.am! bill nye's gender-tastic tv special has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

We did it f.am! bill nye's gender-tastic tv special has been nominated for an emmy! its a breakthrough for the lgbt community

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m53lNTdyPg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdkrBXsBL_E
>>
File: disaproval.png (178KB, 330x338px) Image search: [Google]
disaproval.png
178KB, 330x338px
>>8617475
>>
File: pseudo non scientist.png (273KB, 513x593px) Image search: [Google]
pseudo non scientist.png
273KB, 513x593px
>>8617475
Bill nye needs to die.

I fucking hate science pushers so much. They're all certefiably deranged. Ones like him as well as the Christian ones. Although if you crucified the Christian ones, at least they'd welcome the honor, especially if you prepared them nicely for organ harvesting, there they'd have an awesome way to succeed in their duty to science!
>>
Bill Nye's a fucking hack and is banking off Tumblr Leftist faghag propaganda. He doesn't care about LGBT rights.

I also laugh whenever people call him a "scientist", the dude just inhales and exhales information.
>>
>>8617475
Lmao what a washed up engineer
In ontario over 70% of engineers don't work in engineering and if you think someone that did an undergrad degee in engineering in the early 90s is intelligent you're retarded
Literally no work experience. Wow he passed calc 215 give this man an award
>>
>>8617475
false flag bait
>>
>>8619550
Who cares, Ontario is a shithole that's just fucking doing gymnastics to explore just how much of a shithole it can be. The debt makes commiefornia's look tiny!
>>
>>8619574
Canada as a whole is worse I believe. I graduated with a spec chem degree and work for env. Canada but my friend with his EE degree is unemployed despite a huge co-op filled resume.
I did my chem degree, applied to Canada's largest analytical enviro chem company, gave them my github profile, hired within 3 days lol
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (247KB, 496x521px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
247KB, 496x521px
>>8619591
A fucking leaf!
>>
>>8619599
Lol mad jelly
Science is great in canada. I feel sorry for engineers though
Even our secretary has her b.sc in chem
Science companies don't like engineers
>>
>>8619591
Bullshit, the territories are like completely free of degeneracy, unless you count alcoholism.
>>
>>8619609
What are you even talking about I said nothing of alcoholism
>>
File: crystal chem2.jpg (158KB, 1216x912px) Image search: [Google]
crystal chem2.jpg
158KB, 1216x912px
>>8619608
Shut up, you sick shits that make insex look like nickoloneon arcade and not just because you put a bestiality spin on it.
>>
>>8619621
I work for an environmental analytical chem company in canada and I'm pretty far from Hollywood so not sure wtf you are talking about
>>
>>8619617
Oh, you're deaf? I said that Canada is not worse than Ontario, Quebec notwithstanding. In particular, the territories are infinitely less degenerate, unless you count alcoholism.
>>
>>8619625
Just because you don't film your rat-torture, doesn't invalidate it.
>>
>>8619617
>>8619617
Reread what he posted.
>>
>>8619633
Lol we test dirt and water and do nothing with mice.
There's dangerous chemicals here because we have sued multiple oil companies. We don't feed rats our samples, we sue oil companies for money because they reliably break the law at easily predictable intervals
>>
>>8617475
i cant tell if i hate this because its normie or i hate this because its autistic
>>
>>8619642
They'll make you sorry. The entrepreneurs will catch your brethen torturing rats, and put together a superhero team to avenge all victims of scientists, and it will oh-so-conveniantly have you right at the top of the list for being in the way of the supreme classy joy of cruises.

Or they'll just put O'leary in power and shut you down, making you unemployable in the process, when they take the far more ecconomical solution of sweetening the oily water with aspertame.
>>
File: 1500794383248.jpg (303KB, 1216x912px) Image search: [Google]
1500794383248.jpg
303KB, 1216x912px
>>8619621
>>
>>8617475
the show is horrible, it just makes normies think we're weird. it sheds a terrible light on our community by being so terrible. How are we ever gonna be respected if THIS is what the mainstream sees of us.
>>
>>8617475
emmys are politicized as fuck and worship the LGBT : this means nothing

Cant really expect a song about sexuality spectrum and butt stuff to win an Emmy if not.
>>
>>8617475
pop-science was a mistake
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.