[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just opened this board by accident and I have a few questions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 9 11 bane twin towers.jpg (156KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
9 11 bane twin towers.jpg
156KB, 1000x670px
I just opened this board by accident and I have a few questions.
What do you fags do on /lgbt/?
Do you think this board is getting better or worse over time?
How is politics in here? I bet you guys are mostly progressive. What is your opinion and what opinion do you think the majority of the board has? How are you guys on free market and taxes?
Why and when did you start browsing /lgbt/?
What did you expect this board to be about when you first tried it out?
How is your sex life?
What are you(please keep it simple ie gay, lesbian, mtf, ftm)?
What is "AGP"?
How often do you do it without a condom? How much do you need to know the person before doing so?
Are there groups of people on this board that hate each other? Which?
>>
>>8616947
General consesus: trannies are mentally ill and should get themselves different board, because they are turning this one into shit.
>>
>>8616961
>>8616947

That's just the consensus of like 2 fucking fags.

In general this board is a cesspool. Leave now and never return.
>>
File: 1470626894956.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470626894956.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>8616961
After creating this thread I looked at the front page, I saw that it's full of transgenders that are either trying to or giving it up.
Is this recent? How was this board before?
>>8616968
I'm not gay in any way and I do not plan to stay, ever. I'm just wondering about how this board works. It's not an inactive board like /po/ but it's almost never ever mentioned on any other boards.
>>
>>8616975
We try to keep our gayness pretty contained. I feel like we bleed into r9k tho. And pol likes to masturbate to dick girls for some reason.
>>
>>8616975
Trannies have been here forever and were always hated.
>>
>>8616947
>What do you fags do on /lgbt/?
Shitpost and argue, it is 4chan after all
>Do you think this board is getting better or worse over time?
Worse, this Blanchard shit is retarded
>How is politics in here? I bet you guys are mostly progressive.
I'm fairly progressive but considering the polgb discord gets posted here a lot and people seem to love trump in the chart threads I bet you'd be wrong on your assessment
>What is your opinion and what opinion do you think the majority of the board has?
See above
>How are you guys on free market and taxes?
Undecided, I would be fine with it if certain conditions are met I suppose, and taxes are a necessary thing
>Why and when did you start browsing /lgbt/?
Like 4 years ago and because I was already browsing other boards at the time
>What did you expect this board to be about when you first tried it out?
I didn't really have any expectations besides most people would be like normal gayfags, bifags, and transfags but worse (spoilers: I was wrong and most people here are better)
>How is your sex life?
Basically non-existent out of choice, I don't have a boyfriend and don't do casual sex like some degenerate
>What are you(please keep it simple ie gay, lesbian, mtf, ftm)?
Gay
>What is "AGP"?
A meme term that means a fetish for finding yourself attractive as a woman, or something
>How often do you do it without a condom? How much do you need to know the person before doing so?
Basically never and if I was going to I would have to have been dating them for quite some time, idk, I can't really put a number on it
>Are there groups of people on this board that hate each other? Which?
I would argue most of the trans subgroups (agp and hsts) hate each other the most, also most everyone likes to Shitpost about "biscum"
>>
>>8616947
Shitpost
I do my best to make it worse for everyone involved.
>How is politics in here?
"notice me /pol/-senpai"/"i-it's not like I want you to gas me or anything, b-baka"
>I bet you guys are mostly progressive.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Don't even remember.
Cancer. I was right.
>How is your sex life?
Nonexistent.
gay.
>What is "AGP"?
A crossdressing fetish with additional psychological baggage.
>How often do you do it without a condom?
I don't do it.
We've gotten to a point where even subgroups of subgroups are infighting.
Nobody likes, everyone hates.
>>
>>8616947
Waste time on 4chan. Post in generals, engage in maladaptive behaviors (like the self hating trans people make each other feel bad with shit posting and constant negativity), scratch our heads in confusion at the red pilled self loathing gays that shit post from /pol/ to make themselves feel better, get asked by FtM's if gay men will date them, treat bisexuals with undeserved scorn.
This board is a shelter for a handful of vocal sad confused conservatives that struggle with intense self loathing and denial slightly less than their /r9k/ and /pol/ peers.
The rest of us don't give a shit about your inane ideology, and would rather talk endlessly about who is hotter.
>What is "AGP"?
Don't expect an answer.
I've been posting for over a year and I still don't know and gave up on caring to find out about that transgender jargon.
cis gay guy
/tg/ didn't have any good threads, so I clicked on random boards.
>How often do you do it without a condom? How much do you need to know the person before doing so?
What specifically do you mean by "it"?
I don't have the kind of casual sex with strangers that would warrant using condoms. And on that note,
>How is your sex life?
Went through an ugly breakup, and after ~month dry spell am starting to enjoy not having one.
Yes, and no. Most people are chill enough not to give a shit, and will put up with any other letter or even lend support to others. But there are enough very vocal exclusionary people that will seethe with rage at every letter of LGBT including members of their own letter that aren't similar enough to their ideal.
>>
Bi FtM.

Discuss shit that I can't really discuss anywhere else either because I'm stealth or because I'm not leftist enough.

Worse. The MtFs in particular never shut the fuck up and can't keep basic questions, "woe is me" posts and other stuff that doesn't need its own thread in either the MtF or trans help generals. Literally every time something remotely bigger than a hangnail happens in their lives, they have to make a separate post and attention whore. They also have reams of obsessive, autistic shitposting and drama.

Unless it's specifically right-wing, ANY gay board is gonna be mostly prog. But this is at least the LEAST prog place I've found. We have a smattering of /pol/acks here, which is nice.

>How are you guys on free market and taxes?
I'm more concerned with issues like immigration and the dangers of multiculturalism.

I don't remember exactly when, but I joined a trans sub on Reddit once and got banned in less than a week. I ended up here because I was told it's almost impossible to get banned from 4chan.

No expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of Tumblr bullshit.

>How is your sex life?
Never have. I've had one partner; I kinda wish I could commit to someone long term before we even had sex, but that's basically not possible in the Current Year+2. Especially for queers.

>What is "AGP"?
Meta-attraction to yourself as a woman. Normal for a minority of women, but believed to be the cause of lesbian trans women by some fringe shrinks and tards here.

I hate degenerates.
>>
>>8616947
>I just opened this board by accident and I have a few questions.
>What is "AGP"?
lmao
>>
>>8617753
Oh, and also...

>>8616975
>I saw that it's full of transgenders that are either trying to or giving it up.
I wouldn't read too much into this. A lot of people here are early in transition (which is rocky) and may be going through an early bargaining period where they're hoping there's another way. This board, as mentioned, is actually a bit less leftist than other queer boards, so more people may feel conflicts with their personal politics, religion, etc. in transitioning. And since it's totally anonymous, it's going to be more of a place where people discuss shit that the larger trans community treats as politically awkward.

By numbers, people who actually detransition is really small, like 1-2% of people who made a serious effort to transition in the first place.
>>
>>8617460
>>8617639
>>8617753
>>8617770
>>8617799
I just read all of your posts and I want to thank you for all your answers, ironic or not.
I see that even though there is some kind of infighting and that some groups take a lot of space on this board this seems like a board that at least recently is mostly made of the same content every day. This made me want to ask "one" last question.
What is your favorite kind of thread? How often do you see it? When was it the last time you saw a thread you really enjoyed?
>>
>>8617923
>What is your favorite kind of thread?
gay gen
>How often do you see it?
All the time.
>When was it the last time you saw a thread you really enjoyed?
There's always at least one up and active. I see threads I like whenever gay gen manages to give support, good advice, catty good natured shit posts. It's a fast thread filled with lots of chill namefags anons and regular lurkers that manage to keep the atmosphere pleasant (probably because all the really divisive people self exiled themselves to femgen and mascgen due to how insufferable they find the other flavors of gay guy).
tl;dr gay gen, because it's like a loud crowded neighborhood gay bar.
>>
>>8617923
>what's your favorite thread?
mine is always the /could I pass gen/ threads. I love seeing all the people who are trying to gauge themselves, and actually looking to other people for advice.
also the occasional cringe is nice.
>>
Another visitor here, is AGP the same as the term autogynophilia that was muttered on other boards a few months ago?
>>
>>8618596
the very same. AutoGynoPhilia
>>
File: IMG_4717 (1).jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4717 (1).jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>>8616947

we complain about our shitty life and meme each other

it's become /tttt/ used to be hon central but now we hsve mostly passers and a few hons but more bitter than ever

not Really a priority but it's discussed on occasion
>I bet you guys are mostly progressive.
most are, i personally voted for Trump

>What is your opinion and what opinion do you think the majority of the board has? How are you guys on free market and taxes?
I'm against taxes and pro free market

like a month ago regularly, before it was like once a week

gay people mostly but turned out to be /tttt/

>How is your sex life?
i have sex daily with my boyfriend at least twice a day, 7 times the day same is our record so far

AMAB

>What is "AGP"?
a meme, some unreal term to describe arousal towards self even tho it can be joy from weight loss, muscle gain etc and not something thats specifically trans

never, i only have secs with my bf

>How much do you need to know the person before doing so?
usually I'd wait about a week of constant interaction but I went to bed with my current bf the same night we met

yes
Hons hating passing ppl (pic related)
repressers hating on passing ppl
passing ppl hating on passing ppl
cis lesbians hating on transbians
everyone hating biscums
>>
>>8618651
you forgot daddy's hating on passers too because they can't bring them down for their purposes
>>
>>8618708
We don't hate on passers, we just hate on transbians, because that shit is degenerate as fuck.

>2017
>not wanting a dick in you
>>
>>8618871
Enjoy never having a child whilst I have banked sperm and get pegged by my gf.
>>
>>8618972
>implying I don't already have children
>>
>>8618651
>AMAB
LOL, you literally just said that to fuck with him.

>>8617923
>What is your favorite kind of thread? How often do you see it?
I'm >>8617753 and I guess the FtM gen is okay, though sometimes the stupid posturing gets to be too fucking much. Also, anything that gets too "personal" is awkward, because there's always the guys who get wound up by mentions of vag.

Other than that, I dunno, I just like threads where there's interesting debate or I learn something new. That's less common than I'd like, maybe once every few days. I actually wish there was a little more "off topic" discussion, since, as mentioned, I'm stealth in most places. I'd like to discuss more politics and shit with people where I don't have to carefully word things so as not to give away that I'm queer, or trans, or even biologically female. ("No girls on the internet.") It's not that being such is the whole sum of who I am, or anything; there's just an underlying stress to continually concealing it.

Threads we could do without ever seeing again:
- "I think there's only two genders, fight me!"
- "I identify as a child molester/toaster oven/harper seal/etc., plz respect my identity."
- paranoid ranting about gays being out to kill all straights and enforce communism, and other posts by the lowest IQ tier of /pol/
- Caraposting. (You don't wanna know, it's one crazy person here who endlessly makes threads like, "Why are transbians so much more sexually aggressive than straight trans women?" and other questions based on "observations" that she just wildly invents.)
- etc.
>>
>>8618991
Whats the point of children if you aren't in a loving relationship with the other parent? are you one of them daddy's sleeping around behind there menopausal wife's back?
>>
>>8619060
To reproduce and carry on the human race, faggot.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.