[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deal with chronic depression since kindergarten >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1500254730275s.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500254730275s.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
>deal with chronic depression since kindergarten
>every day known for being that kid that cries into his desk all day
>continues throughout my entire teenaged and adult life, hindering me across the board in any interaction I've ever done with other people
>try endless trials of SSRIs and antipsychotics and mood stabilizers and herbal bulllshit woo supplements and years of behavioral therapy from the best psychs in the land
>all for nothing
>do a lot of fucking drugs to cope
>One day hear about how estrogen exerts powerful effects on SERT
>disregard it for a time, notice a vendor selling HRT over the deep web while doing more degenerate activities
>"Well, I've never wanted to be a girl but I suppose I could try it when nothing else's worked".
>start HRT with no bloodwork or any monitoring of that sort b/c I don't care about myself
>after about three weeks feel better than I have since kindergarten, more open honest and expressing with everyone else around me and able to grin and bear it through the days like a normal person

>this dread realization comes at the cost of sterility and impotence, my sanity too probably
>scramble panic and quit the shit before my wrigglies are lost forever

>now just back to being bed ridden every day

This is bullshit. I've never had a single desire to become a girl ever. Didn't dress up in weird clothing, didn't fap over any weird shit, didn't play with icky girls or their toys. I rode bikes through the mud all day long as a kid with other boys drinking stolen beer underage. I go to the bar and order a pint and chill like everyone else, how the fuck did my neurochemistry end up in such a cruel juxtaposition?

I want kids, but nobody will ever breed with a sopping depressive all day. The only antidepressant that works sterilizes me (not to mention the gyne). I just want to function right, god dammit. This isn't fair! I just want to work right! As a man!
>>
>>8616932
>This isn't fair! I just want to work right! As a man!
welcome to our world.
>>
>>8616939
I ceased to consider for a moment that transgenders have to go through this dilemma too.

What a weird way for lines to cross. I ain't ever sterilizing myself, but damn I hope someone makes a better antidep someday.
>>
>>8616932
>One day hear about how estrogen exerts powerful effects on SERT
>disregard it for a time, notice a vendor selling HRT over the deep web while doing more degenerate activities
>"Well, I've never wanted to be a girl but I suppose I could try it when nothing else's worked".
I'm sorry but that sounds a bit far-fetched.
>>
>>8616932
>chronic depression since kindergarten
Why?
>>
>>8616932
Estrogen raises serotonin which causes happiness so you might legit not be trans and still feel happy on estrogen.
>>
>>8616932
have you tried taking small amounts of estrogen /without/ anti-androgens?
>>
>>8616932
>has chronic depression since kindergarten
>is "hindered [...] in any interaction [...] with other people"
>...
>rode bikes through the mud with other boys
>goes to bars
>chilled "like everyone else"

I am confused.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.