[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCCCCK I JUST FOUND OUT I'M AGP! I just realized that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1455028120703.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455028120703.png
200KB, 356x256px
FUCCCCK I JUST FOUND OUT I'M AGP!

I just realized that I /only/ get aroused from my bf showing that he sexually desires me or when he acknowledges my femininity. I don't get anything from his appearance. I only get turned on when he shows that he desires me and values me as *his* woman. I don't know what to do about this.
>>
>>8615856
You want to be a woman, you feel good when people validate this want. Are you surprised?
>>
>>8615856
Are you transitioning or in a gay relationship? Either way, how did it come to this without you realizing you were AGP before?
>>
>>8615856
Not a lot of cis bi women here to confirm this but isn't female to male attraction being focused on how the male makes the female feel fairly normal? The body doing nothing for you is strange but the rest is not.
>>
>>8615856
straight ciswomen also like having their femininity acknowledged by men; also like feeling desired, valued by their man as *their* woman, which you'd know if you ever dated a ciswoman as a man, or even just talked with a ciswoman about their sexuality

hell, female sexuality tends to be a lot about feeling and "the narrative of the experience," and much less about raw physical attraction. that's why romantic novels, erotic fiction, etc. are popular with ciswomen in general

sometimes I feel like transwomen here have no actual knowledge of what being a woman actually is, and come up with bullshit theories just cuz they can't bother to actually reach out to ciswomen and actually try to understand what being a woman means
>>
>>8615945
This.
Super generally being visually turned on by something is masculine mentally is feminine.
>>
>>8615945
>>8615963
Have you ever seen the cover of a romantic novel?

Compare that to OP's experience >>8615942
>The body doing nothing for you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.