[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do the lesbians here, see MtF trannies as real women, and would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Do the lesbians here, see MtF trannies as real women, and would you ever date one?
>>
>>8615698
Yes I do see us as real women and yes I would and am dating another transwoman lesbian.
>>
Penises disgust me and im sure a trans girl is disgusted by their penis.

They are women, just wouldn't date them.
>>
>>8615720
What about if a trans woman gets SRS?
>>
am a cis lesbian, am dating a trans woman. so, yeah.
>>
>>8615720
Those two things are pretty much incompatible. Unless there are other types of women you wouldn't date on principle.
>>
>>8615738
Bishit.
>>
>>8615752
Not her but I don't think they're incompatible. For example I think a lot of lesbians wouldn't date an intersex lady with a penis, and transwomen aren't that far from that.
>>
Dicks are kind of intimidating to me, desu. I'm just not attracted to males at all. But at the same time, I truly believe that people have the right to live as whatever gender they choose. I consider mtfs to be my women equals. I just... dicks make me want to vomit. I don't want to be close to them.
>>
>>8615904
Don't worry anonette, I don't wanna be near my dick either.
>>
>>8615988
We could be really good nonsexual friends, fellow anonette. Good luck with your transition and everything, don't let anyone get to you
>>
>>8616041
I'm very sensual anyways, I just love to snuggle and kiss and touch and lick
Maybe once I get SRS I'd like sex, but never want it now
And thanks, I'm 2 years on hrt in August, so I'm mostly done with all the major stuff
>>
>>8615708
Real woman boyo, you're not the object of the discussion, just an object accessory.
>>
>>8615738
"""lesbian"""
>>
Why does it feel like I'm in the minority on this site as a transgirl who is actually attracted to guys rather than girls?
Also to cis lesbians, do you have a different opinion on us straight tranners compared to transbians?
>>
>>8617986
>this site
It seems like an online thing with sites that are overwhelmingly male-dominated. In real life, I see far fewer transbians hanging out in the lesbian spaces than I do ones who are interested in guys hanging out in gay spaces. And you'd think the ones interested in men would be even more likely to try and blend in straight society.
The ones I see out and about are also completely different than online. Not one has ever confronted me or anyone I know demanding we be OK with dating them. Seems strictly an online thing. FTMs are cool with it IRL and seem the same online from what I've seen.
So basically, while I loathe transbians online, I don't see the same as trans people I encounter in real life. Just like I don't assume the average white is a /pol/tard either.
Of course if you're a straight transwoman on here, you're not gonna be the loathsome online creeper type, so there's no reason to dislike you. The only time I can see that happening is because some dumb girls (and we have our share) lump all trans as the same.
>>
>real women
Yes.
>real females
No. Woman is a social category, female is a biological one; I'll give you the first, but not the second.
>would you ever date one?
Possibly. They would need to pass pretty much perfectly, since I'm not attracted to masculine features even in cis women, and I don't know that it's fair to subject a partner to that level of expectation.

Honestly, I don't really care that they have dicks. I had a boyfriend for two years way back when I lost my gold star to repression, hetsex isn't terrible or traumatizing or whatever. But I know a lot of MtFs don't want their dicks touched, and I'm not into butt stuff at all - assholes are much more disgusting to me than penises. I don't know how we'd have a healthy sex life without SRS, and I don't know that I'd want a partner that would require surgery they may or may not want before we could have sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.