[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you trannies on here had to put up with getting stalked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Have any of you trannies on here had to put up with getting stalked or having a creepy person follow you?
>>
File: 1482813050720.jpg (53KB, 920x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1482813050720.jpg
53KB, 920x1096px
>>8615688
I was harassed at UMaine by a very creepy trans girl.

She's an early transitioner who got me kicked out because she was jealous of me since she passes so poorly. Pic related.
>>
>>8615731
she passes perfectly, dumbass. I'm sure yr trolling but try harder.
>>
File: city.jpg (328KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
city.jpg
328KB, 1080x1349px
>>8615688
Yes. It happened downtown in a big city, I could tell he was following me even back then, since I'm very alert. At that time, I was living in a high-rise apartment that had like an "airlock" where you would open the front door into the first room, then use your keycard to get into the building. He followed me several blocks to the building, came into the room behind me, and then came into the building behind me after I used my key. He also came into the elevator with me, I considered closing the door with the button so that he couldn't get in, but I was worried he actually lived in the building, and it would seem rude. He practically jammed his hand in the door because it closed pretty fast anyway.

I guess maybe I looked visibly annoyed or upset, because he stared at me and asked "what's your problem?" I tried to make small talk about how I had gone out to party and no-one was around, I think he talked about somewhere I could go or something I could do with him. I should note that you also needed to use your keycard to press the button up to your floor, and there were like 40 floors. So first of all, he never once used his keycard in front of me, since I used mine to press my button. And then when I finally reached my floor, he "just happened" to live on the same floor as me, so he came out and kept following me. So at this point I was pretty sure this guy didn't live in the building, and had genuinely followed me the whole way.

He walked VERY fast behind me as I walked back to my room, then as I was getting inside, he pointed towards the end of the hall and said "my room is over there" as if to explain why he had followed so close behind me. But instead of walking over there, he stopped and turned to face my door, and started to talk to me about something. I closed and locked my door very quickly.
>>
>>8615731
LOL
>>
>>8615792
What ended up happening?
>>
>>8615731
lmaooo
>>
File: 1381913298394.jpg (26KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1381913298394.jpg
26KB, 500x324px
>>8615688
I moved back to live with my family after things didn't work so well with an ex. So then I had to suddenly put up with my neighbor, who is a 60-something fat black guy constantly bothering me. Everytime I went outside, he had to say some pervy shit. One day I was going back to my car from the grocery store and he tried to proposition me for sex.

I'm an extremely shy person suffering from social phobia and had just gotten out of a very violent relationship, so the last thing I needed to put up with was this fucking pervert. I had tried just ignoring and avoid him, but it's anytime I go out and he's out, he's gotta start his shit again. I tried telling him to leave me alone.

One day I'm going out and stop at Burger King to get a drink before continuing on my way. He literally follows me in his car from our houses to the drive-thru lane. He pulls up beside my car as I'm trying to order and tries to get my attention. I pull up to the window to get my drink and he follows right alongside. Even the workers inside are like, you want us to call the cops or something? I yell at him to stop following me and leave me alone. I thought that would end it, but I was wrong.

Some months go by and then he decides to start up again. I'm outside trying to wash my car in the driveway and this fucking asshole comes out and just sits in his car to watch me. He starts telling me how much he loves my ass and 'wants that ass'.

Keep in mind I'm still traumatized from my prior ex and suffer from severe anxiety and social phobia. I just try to ignore him and he eventually leaves. Last winter I've since recovered and he tries pulling his shit again while I'm out shoveling snow. This time I get aggressive and warn him stop fucking talking to me. We'll see how long before he starts up again. So far so good. Anytime we run into each other, he doesn't say a word.

I've found you just need to be forceful, aggressive and assertive, otherwise they aren't going to give a shit.
>>
>>8616301
>my neighbor, who is a 60-something fat black guy

So, Carth?
>>
File: IMG_4872.jpg (217KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4872.jpg
217KB, 1600x1200px
>Mfw reading this thread as a repressor
>>
this isnt "stalking" but the guy was really creepy. It was earlier this year in high school, i was walking through the hall way. Im not even transitioned yet, though my hair is really long and ive been told from the back i look like a girl. a friend (whos a girl) runs up next to me and whispers "theirs a guy thats been staring at you" i dont look immediately because i think its just someone walking to class. All of a sudden the guy comes up behind me, puts his arm around my shoulders and says "hey whats up baby" look at him straight in the eye and say "not much how about you?" he takes his hand off me and says "i thought you were a chick" all his friends are laughing at him, he takes the walk of shame back. They still make fun of him every now and then
>>
>>8618098
I wish carth was that obsessed with me desu
>>
>>8615791
friend how new are you
>>
>>8618698
i know it's unrelated but pic is cute
>>
>>8618698
lmao
>>
>>8616301
How hot are you?

Can you post a body shot?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.