[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally got my hormone prescription >bring it to the pharmacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: eg-emb.jpg (42KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
eg-emb.jpg
42KB, 422x509px
>finally got my hormone prescription
>bring it to the pharmacy
>pharmacy guy looks at me confused
>he says bro, that's obviously for a women
>my face turns red
>the tears are coming
>j-j-just give me what my doctor prescribed me
>can't stop the fucking tears
>everyone is looking at me
>eventually he hands me my hormones

Is this what I have to go through every time I run out of hormones?
Getting blockers was easy enough, why is this so hard?
>>
File: 1500446512190.png (168KB, 395x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500446512190.png
168KB, 395x504px
>>8612199
Now now, Alice. You have to stay strong and hold back those cute girl tears of yours.
>>
the pharmacy dude was unprofessional as fug, this shouldn't have happened
>>
File: certificate_of_girl.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
certificate_of_girl.png
3KB, 200x200px
>>8612199
hugg
<333
show him this next time
>>
>>8612210
Someone should make one that looks official af.
I'd totally print it out and put it on my wall.
>>
File: 1490689714980.png (462KB, 565x391px) Image search: [Google]
1490689714980.png
462KB, 565x391px
>>8612199
fucking lol

I would've just said "Yeah I know, there's a reason" and gave him a disapproving a look

ohhhh anon you make laugh and feel bad at the same time.
>>
>>8612217
>Men in 1817
>Men in 2017
what went so right
>>
This sounds like a made up greentext story, pharmacists are well acquainted with transgenders (yeah, even in rural bumfuck America) in 2017.and even if they weren't, estrogen and antiandrogens are not uncommonly used to treat prostate cancer so he very easily be committing a huge faux pas with a cancer patient by running his gums. It's just bad practice. A pharmacist doesn't get to dictate his patient's treatment course, that's the role of the physician to fill.
>>
>>8612199
He should have known better and not even said anything. As the other anon said, it was very unprofessional. I think most pharmacy techs won't say anything to you.
>>
>>8612206
Yeah, or maybe he didn't want to get fired, sued, and possibly prosecuted criminally for giving the wrong prescription dosage to a customer you fucking mong. The world doesn't revolve around you and your mental defect.
>>
>>8612238
What substance are you on? The physician determines the dosage, not the pharmacist you monkey.

>making up some bullllshiitt just so you can shout at trannies

Never change, /polgbT/
>>
>>8612238
If the doctor prescribes something, the pharmacist has to give it. They're just glorified clerks and they have no right to withhold a prescribed medication or to question why you're getting a certain drug.
>>
>>8612210
Where did this come from, anyway?
It needs a citation.
>>
>>8612269
I found it in repgen I think
>>
>>8612269
It says *OFFICIALLY* on it.
>>
>>8612243
>Huh? This prescription is for a woman, but it's definitely got this dude's (is he wearing...lip gloss? he's got some on his neck scruff) name on it
>I better say something just to make sure. It could have been a typo or a clerical error who knows
>What. Why is he crying? Fuck I wish this shift would end already I always get the weirdos.

Keep nursing that persecution complex manhands. It's all about (you) (you) (you) every hour of every day of every week. No one else has any agency in this world we're all just props set up the cispatriarchy to make you feel bad.
>>
>>8612276
It saying "officially" without being issued by a hgiher authority means nothing.
And yes, this is an "appeal to authority".

>>8612273
Ah, I see.
>>
>>8612224
when this retarded meme of "anzu is tranny" will die
>>
File: 1497529683010.png (75KB, 452x454px) Image search: [Google]
1497529683010.png
75KB, 452x454px
>>8612279
hey anon, I found one for you!
>>
>>8612290
never ever
anzu is my transbian mommy
>>
File: IMG_0517.jpg (31KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
31KB, 236x353px
>>8612290
Uh if this is the same person anzu was for sure born with a dick dude.
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>8612278
>clerical error

oh my lele you don't even know what you're talking about by this point my sides

continue being equivalent to pic related cringelord
>>
>>8612213
I will try when I'm home. Give me a few hours
>>
File: 102831.jpg (206KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
102831.jpg
206KB, 450x281px
>>8612363
You're a great person. I'll keep an eye on the thread.
I believe in you!
>>
File: 1496789971132.jpg (29KB, 412x430px)
1496789971132.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
Fake story

Pharmacy personnel know much better than to say dumb things like that to customers because they'll get their shit yelled

AAs are extremely common for treating acne and prostate cancer

If anyone sees "estrogen" and its obviously a guy taking it and it confuses them they're supposed to defer to the pharmacist anyway and not open their mouths

Could have complained to the pharmacist in charge or district pharmacy manager if it is true
>>
Do I have to pick them up for you every time god damn
>>
File: cara.jpg (497KB, 1109x1636px) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
497KB, 1109x1636px
pharmacists are just people and people make mistakes.
get over yourselves tranners.
>>
>>8612386
This. .Nobody said FUCK OFF FAGGOT METHHEAD when I picked up my amphetamine script every single mo. They know, you may get a glance or other contextual clues from their behavior, but they're not going to spew off because

guess what? pharmacies are a business to, and driving off customers doesn't really make the $$$ in the long run or no. the pharmacy that DOESN'T serve the mentally ill is a pharmacy that doesn't last. guess who buys the most pills motherfucker?
>>
>>8612403
>get owned
>resort to dumping your reaction folder out of analhurt

way too much emotional investment, this is a future hon folks.
>>
Assuming this is a fake story. What the fuck pharmacy are you going to? I've been to multiple different pharmacies and never gotten any issue.

>>8612238
What planet do you live on? There's literally no reason to the pharmacist (More than likely the pharmacy TECH if its the one you're actually dealing with at the counter, even moreso if they lack the knowledge of why a male would be prescribed hormones or the decorum to not bring it up) to mention what prescription anon is getting, and loud enough for other people around to hear.

Literally the ONLY reasonable explanation is that it was a pharmacy tech who gives zero fucks about keeping his job who saw the Rx assumed anon was trans from the rx (not knowing hormones are used in other ways) and purposefully wanted to embarrass them. IF this was a real story, which I seriously doubt.

That being said if you do ever get a REAL problem at a pharmacy (most likely being awkward exchange while confirming your name, what you perceive to be awkward looks, them being too loud about your Rx) switch pharmacies. It's really fucking simple. Consider mail-order pharmacies, or your local hospital pharmacy even.
>>
>>8612413
>says owned in 2017
>calls people butthurt for having the audacity to even suggest that a human could ever make a mistake while working
here's your (you)
>>
>>8612343
Like people don't die or suffer all the time because of fuckups by medical professionals.
>>
>>8612428
>tech suspects error
>asking the patient rather than the pharmacist
>rather than the pharmacist calling the doc to confirm

ye ok
>>
>>8612424
will reply to this post too, literally cannot just hide the thread and move on but wants people to believe there's no emotional investment
>>
>>8612432
Normies don't know how pharmacies work because the only time they've ever had to pick up a script is when the dentist gave them vicodins after their wisdom teeth are out.
>>
>>8612473
>vicodin
Not in production anymore it's norco now
>>
OP here.
I'm german and pharmacies work different in germany compared to america.
First off we don't have pharmacy techs.
It is required by law that only pharmacists can own and operate a pharmacy.
They're also required to make sure that you understand the drugs you're taking.
That's probably why he made extra sure the prescription was actually for me.
He wasn't being mean about it or anything it's just that I can't handle being questioned about being trans since I'm ashamed of it.
Just wanted to clear things up a little since people seemed confused and started to add things to what actually happened.
>>
>>8612574

You sure picked a bad topic to start an OP about if you didn't want a shitstorm.

Here in Aus I don't know about the laws or anything, but pharmacists totally give you usage advice and also question you if you look unsure so you don't poison your dumb ass. I'm super glad they do, medical shit is scary if i'm taking something dumb I want a second opinion even if it's a guy who works in a pharmacy with no real training other than 'handles people's prescriptions all day every day and probably knows a bit about shit'.
>>
>>8612574
Then it's a shit pharmacist. Go elsewhere or get mail-order. I'm assuming "bro thats obviously for a women" was an exaggeration then because that in itself is grossly unprofessional wording and he should have known the alternative potential uses of the medication that would result in it being prescribed to a male.
>>
>>8612596

This board aside, trans people are pretty rare and tend to be clustered in certain areas. Women on hormone supplements (especially around menopause) are INCREDIBLY more common. By a factor of like, 100.
>>
>>8612326
Oh my god, stop your fetish fantasy BS, Anzu has never had a penis. There's plenty of pictures of boring, non-dressed up Anzu as a child out there. You don't survive as a fabulous dressing tranny starting at that age in Turkey.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.