[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering that the middle east is inarguably the most homophobic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: 189.jpg (42KB, 600x545px) Image search: [Google]
189.jpg
42KB, 600x545px
Considering that the middle east is inarguably the most homophobic place in the world. What's your opinion on many worlds governments mass importing people from that region into your country?
>>
>>8612082

I'm from Northern Europe so I haven't had it as bad as the Germans or Swedes (lol)

It's disgusting, not just because of LGBT concerns but because they are just not suited to western civilisations, look what happens to the countries they run themselves, why does the west have magic soil that will turn everyone who stands on it 100% western?

SINK THE BOATS KEEP EUROPE SAFE

didn't pokemon also change rice balls into 'sandwiches' as well as donuts for us dumb roundeyes? baka
>>
>>8612086
What country m8?
>>
>>8612092

cymru, no refugees here, do they not make it beyond english cities or something?

english get out
>>
>>8612106
I have no clue I'm not even on that continent
>>
File: wales.png (62KB, 643x1075px)
wales.png
62KB, 643x1075px
>>8612110

i'm from a country called wales (cymru is welsh), west of england, on pic related

I have relatives that live near 'immigrant' areas and it's noticeable how things have changed in the last 7 years or so

how's quebec for this kind of thing?
>>
>>8612123
There's been a ton of brown people all over Canada now and it's been getting worse over time. I was hoping they'd stay out if Québec because of language barrier but this place is so liberal they take them with open arms. If you look at statistics the amount of french people are dropping.
>>
File: pepe_cymraeg.jpg (81KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_cymraeg.jpg
81KB, 900x900px
>>8612106
Cymru am byth
>>
>>8612167
>>8612123
Do people actually speak Welsh over there or is it more like a novelty thing?
>>
>>8612123
Fuck off with your anti immigration bullshit do you not remember the Scottish population crash? Middle Eastern immigrants saved our economy
>>
>>8612082
I REALLY don't like the way people use the term "importing", makes it sound like we're literally going overseas and grabbing people to take back home. It's really just permitting them to immigrate, calling it something else makes it sound like the immigrants lack agency. In any case, I'm fine with it as long as they're required to follow the same laws as anyone else in the country - and if that isn't enough to keep people safe, then clearly our laws are inadequate to begin with and need to be revised. I don't think we should forbid people from entering the country based on their "homophobic" or "backwards" attitudes, since that would basically be thoughtcrime, not to mention that it would be inconsistent to do that while allowing people born with equally backwards attitudes to walk free. I'd rather not have a special policy for immigration (apart from prioritizing legitimate refugees and those with education or skills over "regular" immigrants), and instead just have it be part of our regular legal system for consistency.

>>8612086
>I'm from Northern Europe so I haven't had it as bad as the Germans or Swedes (lol)
In what way does Sweden not qualify as "Northern Europe"?
>>
>>8612082
"Importing"? They're fucking people, dude, not objects.
>>
>>8612176
alot of people in the north speak welsh but most in the south don't. to put it in perspective the welsh gov wants to have 1 mil welsh speakers by like 2020 or something, wales has a population of 3-4 mil
>>
>>8612225
Is it practical to only speak Welsh?
>>
>>8612178
Best post itt
>>
>>8612082
Logically it's not in my best interest to want people that openly hate me near me. End of story.
>>
>>8612157

Sorry to hear that bro, hope you can find a nice peaceful enclave in the future

>>8612177

Muh economy must triumph over social cohesion and LGBT people feeling comfortable in public.

This is boomer level thinking and the kind of thing which led to the current state of the west, and can arguably have been seen as happening throughout history, cultural diversity + proximity tend to equal war

>>8612178

Meant to put 'but I haven't had it as bad' if you say you live in the UK people just make Londonistan jokes (which are pretty accurate IMO)

>>8612229
In certain areas, I know a few people who do it although they also speak English bc they are bloody minded, I speak it casually bc it's fun to confuse people on the internet, especially if you say you are British and then come out with some Celtic shit
>>
>>8612289
I just want independence.
Vive le Québec libre!
>>
>>8612298

You frogs had the chance in 1995, I support it on paper but I don't think Quebec (or Wales) really could go it alone desu, just work on keeping your culture alive and preserved for the future
>>
>>8612353
We lost because Canada knew we'd win, they sent a shit ton of immigration officers to Québec and had a ton of migrants move here in the months prior because Canada knew they'd vote no
>>
>>8612186
theyre roaches actually
>>
>>8612229
>Is it practical to only speak Welsh?
No and nobody does.
>>
>>8613079
Then why speak it? In Canada you can go your whole life just knowing french
>>
>>8612082
On the one hand, yeah Islamic ideology is pretty vile, as you'd expect from a religion that began as an illiterate Arabian tribal warlord's cult of personality...

But on the other hand I love kebab and I love the Arabs that abandon Mohammed's false enlightment, as many inevitably do when they taste freedom.
>>
File: 1488935694616.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488935694616.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>8612666
checked
>>
>>8613139
Tradition, culture and Welsh nationalism.

If this sounds retarded to you that's because it is and the Welsh Government wasting public money that could be keeping people alive and the time and educations of youngsters out of misplaced national pride as >>8612225 said is an insult to the Welsh and an act of harm against Wales.
>>
>>8613178
In the time it took to learn Welsh you could have learned french :)
>>
>>8612082
>What's your opinion on many worlds governments mass importing people from that region into your country?
Should be executed for treason.
>>
>>8613202

Super helpful language, not like Spanish is easier to learn and more useful in talking to greater numbers of people who aren't French, minority Canadian or mystery Africans

>>8613178
You can get by with Welsh in Wales, but there are >1 million regular Welsh speakers and I know nobody who speaks it exclusively, I speak it to a decent standard but almost never use it if I don't know that the other person speaks it too

All the road signs and government paperwork are in Welsh, as well as a large number of private businesses that have a Welsh speaker, but you're screwed as soon as you leave Wales
>>
>>8613237
Spanish is a dirty language anyways. The french are the most cultured and educated out of any romance language. Only Italy comes close
>>
File: thumbsup_burger.jpg (34KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup_burger.jpg
34KB, 400x332px
>>8613304

top logik
>>
>>8612110
fuck off separatist you live in the country of Canada. Quebec isn't it's own country.
>>
>>8612110
>>8612298
Quebec is disgusting, and Canada is totally cucked for tolerating their french bullshit.
>>
>>8613215
Fucking hell I love this meme.
And yes, kill the kikes and leftists and the worthless low iq inbred parasitical shitskins.
>>
File: ltHJ5Wa.jpg (40KB, 1200x558px) Image search: [Google]
ltHJ5Wa.jpg
40KB, 1200x558px
Why do /pol/tards insist on having this thread every fucking day. I don't think that there has ever been an actual, nuanced discussion from one of these threads. It's mostly just "lol muslim sandniggers secure muh border daddy trump" with the occasional "Muslims dindu nuffin".
>>
>>8614220
You're just upset because Canada will always be America's hat and have no distinguishable culture from the US. Other than quebec that is
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.