[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are early transitioner trans lesbians as innately agressive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

File: eli.png (773KB, 1170x848px) Image search: [Google]
eli.png
773KB, 1170x848px
Why are early transitioner trans lesbians as innately agressive and predatory as late transitioning trans lesbians, despite not receiving the male socialization that is it's alleged cause?
>>
>>8610279
Twisted views about women and trying to emulate something they don't understand. Also inferiority complex due to not being biological women.
>>
Testosterone is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>8610279
Idk why Eli is the way she is. She seems to revel in being transgender and playing with gender, whereas I'm basically relegated to digging out of the trash can for scraps of femininity, and desperately trying to hide the fact that I'm trans so as not to seem unsafe.
>>
Lesbians are innately aggressive and predatory, period.
>>
>>8610316
Lesbians are men without restraint.
>>
Because theyre men.
>>
>>8610316
if this isn't the most accurate thing I've ever read idk what is.
>>
>>8610279
If "early transition" is age 12 or so, that's still 12 years of male socialization.
>>
>>8610374
What exactly is taught to boys and girls differently in those 12 years?
>>
File: 28923.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
28923.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>>8610374
The actual major difference between her and other early transitioners is that she forcibly decided to start presenting as female one week in the third grade after years of "identifying strongly" with being a boy and loving "boy stuff" up until that point.

HSTS early transitioners also begin their medical transition around 11-13, but don't receive male socialization as they never contextualize as male.
>>
>>8610384
>as they never contextualize as male.
What, exactly, does it mean to contextualize as male? Like, to consider yourself male? To claim the title as your own ("I'm a man!")? To desire the male role? To engage in the male role with other males willingly and enthusiastically?
>>
I wish I was her…ugh
>>
File: what_happened.png (3MB, 1894x1224px) Image search: [Google]
what_happened.png
3MB, 1894x1224px
>>8610279
She was so much cuter when she was fat....
>>
>>8610384
>she forcibly decided to start presenting as female one week in the third grade after years of "identifying strongly" with being a boy and loving "boy stuff" up until that point.
how did that happen?
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8610395
All of those come from "existing socially" as an identified male. You can see the roots of someone having a set male identity in the way that they react socially to certain violations , desires, expectations, needs, etc. of the male spectrum that they fall on.
>>
File: 3490853.png (154KB, 1286x926px) Image search: [Google]
3490853.png
154KB, 1286x926px
>>8610430
https://www.autostraddle.com/i-knew-i-was-a-girl-at-8-transitioning-as-a-teenage-activist-197445/

Also not the AGP retconning of "girly" behavior during her "male identified" years.
>>
>>8610437
*Also note the
>>
>>8610398
I don't. I think she's creepy.
>>
>>8610432
>certain violations , desires, expectations, needs, etc.
WHAT?
>>
>>8610383
EVERYTHING.
When I was younger I thought as you do. I learned the hard way in my late 20s. I wish someone had told me earlier, so now I'm telling you.
>>
Greentext pls
>>
>>8610451
She's not wrong.
>>
>>8610457
What happened in your late 20s that made you realize?
>>
>>8610437
It sounds like she knew she was feminine before "one week in the third grade" and I don't see the retconning?
>>
>>8610457
Please tell me. Everything doesn't tell me anything.
>>
>>8610469
A series of bad experiences with men one after another. I won't go into too many details, but the bottom line is I was ignorant and innocent. I thought men could be trusted to tell you how they felt (especially if you are in an academic or otherwise professional setting). I also HONESTLY believed I could be a friend to guys and that they wouldn't see if as a sex object if we were just classmates or working together. It doesn't work that way.

There biggest thing, of all of it, is how they react to disappointment. I've been turned down by people before, and I never tired to hurt them as a result, and no woman who I've turned down has ever harassed me after the fact. Women move on. Men get upset. Men make posts about you on reddit years later that your friends find and tell you about at work.
>>
>>8610467
examples?
>>
>>8610498
Part of it is that men are taught to be persistent. That they should never give up on a woman who they are attracted to and that all's fair in persist of that goal. If a girl isn't interested in them they keep trying and then get upset when that girl ends up with someone else or never returns their feelings (especially if the guy never TELLS her - we aren't mind readers).
I did everything my dad taught me to try to avoid those situations. I never invited guys to hang out with me, I never touched them, I never treated them differently than my female friends. However, because men don't have the same sorts of friendships as women, guys can still misinterpret your intentions, or more often, ignore them.

If a guy wants you, you are a goal to them. Your own thoughts and feelings don't factor into their actions.
>>
>>8610498
I wonder why that is.

It's a very specific difference though.
>>
>>8610279
as a transbian i still dont get this. everyone I've known has been hopelessly submissive
>>
>>8610523
Her "early transition" probably made her overconfident in the inherent legitimacy of her expression and mannerisms. She didn't police herself into submission like most trans women.
>>
>>8610451
Violations: Personal space is the biggest one. Also things like privacy. Men tend to push more and see what they can get away with. Women don't always, but are more likely to, take a hint.

Desires: Sex things

Expectations: Expectations for things like what friendship entails.

Needs: Women are more likely to seek out resolution when things aren't good, while guys are more likely to crave conflict. E.g. If a woman fucks up her friends might be standoffish, but if she changes her behavior her friends will go back to acting normally because it's obvious she's sorry and learned her lesson. Men are more likely to say "This isn't ok unless you confront me." they're also more likely to say things like "If you don't discuss this with me privately (possibly putting your safety at risk) then you are the bad guy and I automatically 'win'."
>>
>>8610520
But when and how does this get taught to boys but not girls?
>>
>>8610539
>Women don't always, but are more likely to, take a hint.
I've seen plenty of stories otherwise. Sure that's anecdotal, but so is your view.

>Women are more likely to seek out resolution when things aren't good, while guys are more likely to crave conflict.
Women go for revenge when there isn't resolution.
>>
>>8610542
It's taught to both of us indirectly. It was my teachers who taught me that I had to "accept" things that made me mad while my best friend was told he should "show" his anger (he's still one of the most important people in my life. If I could find a cute femguy for him to date I'd set up the MEETING this very day). Neither of us got sat down and lectured about it, though. It happened over the course of elementary school.
When I started school I was a grappler and I stood up for myself, by the time I got to high school I was a quiet A student who didn't get so much as a dress code violation. He, on the other hand, went from a sweet child to an insecure guy who the football coach wanted to give steroids because "big guy like you would be good for the team".
>>
File: 1492656506606.jpg (85KB, 817x850px) Image search: [Google]
1492656506606.jpg
85KB, 817x850px
>>8610279
lesbians are predatory, trans lesbians are almost identical to cis lesbians if they start early, socialization is a meme, the fact that lesbians have intersex brains not.

gay men also have intersex brains, but in a different manner, i would say differents parts of the brain can have different "masculinization vs feminization" rate, for that reason lesbians and gay males exist, and for that reason gay trans people exist, a cis lesbian and a trans lesbian brains are intersex brains, but in totally different manner to a gay man brain, that like lesians, both, trans and cis gay man brains are identical, still intersex brains even if they are totally different to lesbian brains, or why masculinization/feminization, gender and sexual orienation are relate even if there's outliers (effeminate straight men, straight men attracted to effeminate people without mattering the gender and sex, not being totally straight or complete bisexual, bisexuals, gay cis and trans people, etc.)

>>8610432
cara, when you are gonna to admit you are not a "HSTS" and you like girls?
>>
>>8610556
I've never seen a single woman I count as a friend do this in my life, but I acknowledge that I like my friends and think they're good people. That's why I was so shocked when this one guy and I had a falling out. I legitimately thought he was my friend and was the kind of person who would tell me if he developed feelings. Because he didn't I now assume ALL men can't be trusted to do that.
>>
File: stalin look at you.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
stalin look at you.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>8610403
she is cuter now, do you like even girls to say she uglier now?
>>
>>8610569
>It was my teachers who taught me that I had to "accept" things that made me mad while my best friend was told he should "show" his anger
You're cis female? Were those the different situations and different teachers though, or did the same teachers treat you differently in the same situations?

>by the time I got to high school I was a quiet A student who didn't get so much as a dress code violation.
Girls aren't all straight As and do get written up though.

>who the football coach wanted to give steroids because "big guy like you would be good for the team".
Tangent but this happens?!
>>
File: 9034583.png (1MB, 798x1250px) Image search: [Google]
9034583.png
1MB, 798x1250px
>>8610574
I mean, I've literally never ever expressed feelings and attraction for cis women here, or even trans women, so I'm not sure where you're pulling that from.
>inb4 chasing
>>
>>8610576
>I don't like a guy so all guys are bad
>>
>>8610593
You never expressed feeling and attraction for men, or any normal human behaviors for that matter.
>>
>>8610595
Not what I said. I said "A guy I thought well of acted very differently than I thought was his personality, and it was because he was attracted to me. Therefore I shouldn't believe than men will tell you if they're attracted to you."
>>
File: ks8fS8kT.jpg (28KB, 497x600px) Image search: [Google]
ks8fS8kT.jpg
28KB, 497x600px
>>8610593
>>
>>8610584
Tangent first: OH yeah. He's not even the only one from our middle school this happened to.

Teachers and your second point: True, but look at the proportions. More little girls get in fights in elementary school than in high school. The proportion of the overall population decreases more significantly in the girl group than the guy group.
Conversely, guys (and people perceived to be guys) get screwed over way more than girls in the emotions department. It's fine for us to cry, so we cry. Guys can't cry. They're expected to suck it up until they can't take it anymore, then they're "allowed" to get angry.
>>
File: photo_2017-07-21_01-35-01.jpg (80KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-21_01-35-01.jpg
80KB, 960x1280px
>>8610604
Idk what I've said on here, I've posted thousands of things. I know what my sexuality is.

If you want details though, just ask questions and I'll answer them in the morning.
>>
>>8610616
>I know what my sexuality is.
So does everybody else >>8610613
>>
>>8610623
i think everyone knows that everything that happened with that was something outside of sexual and romantic attraction. which i didn't have.
>>
>>8610616
>Tangent first: OH yeah. He's not even the only one from our middle school this happened to.
What's the process? How is it legal?

>The proportion of the overall population decreases more significantly in the girl group than the guy group.
I didn't know that.

>It's fine for us to cry, so we cry. Guys can't cry. They're expected to suck it up until they can't take it anymore, then they're "allowed" to get angry.
But is that different really created just by adults saying accept or show?
>>
>>8610623
Wrong person, unless you think I'm Akko there, which I'm not.
>>
>>8610632
It's not legal. A couple of the coaches got in trouble for it a few years back but that was long after we graduated.
>>
>>8610610
I'm MtF and I've learned not to trust them. Not because there AREN'T guys out there who are good people, but because realistically, you need to keep yourself safe. The majority of sexual assaults are committed by men who already knew the victim. Trusting one of your guy friends not to pull this shit just because he's a "good guy" in your experience, can literally put you in danger.

Women are so much more safe to be around, and safer to trust. But it does make me wonder. If I were violated by a woman I trusted, I feel like that would really fuck me up. Like for example, I recently lent my bed to one of my girl friends, and I laid there next to her and went to sleep. What would have happened if I had woken up and she had been there holding me down? I never expect that to happen with girls, but technically speaking, it totally could.... Whereas, if I had for some reason been stupid enough to do that same thing with a guy, then I would pretty much expect that to happen.

Sorry, kind of went on a tangent there.
>>
>>8610632
And no, that was just one example of many. As another example, let's look at how our society lets girls be masculine but buys can't be feminine (there's no equivalent of tomboy for boys). This means guys are less likely to allow themselves to be "soft" as they get older for fear of being harassed and ostracized. This means later in life whole sections of life are walled off to them, and they behave accordingly. Either by claiming they don't care about those things, or going full-on sour grapes. My friend I mentioned earlier is only just now allowing himself to buy soft blankets. BLANKETS!
>>
>>8610641
Wow...
>>
>>8610632
Not the person you're responding to, but what's your point here?

Either men behave the way they do because of innate sex characteristics, or because of socialization. Either way, many trannies behave like men.

Wouldn't you rather the problem be socialization than "ooga booga man brain", which can never be changed?
>>
>>8610667
According to TERFs, socialization can never be changed anyway.
>>
>>8610686
Yeah well what do they know? Anyone can change their behavior. It's on the individual to fix their own problems, but it's on us as their community to acknowledge when people change and treat them accordingly (read: kindly).
>>
>>8610656
>but technically speaking, it totally could....
>>
>>8610667
Why do I have to "rather" either way?

Anon said these things are socialized and I'm asking how.
>>
>>8610666
hm...
>>
>>8610357
This.
>>
What's with all this dumb "all women should be submissive" shit? Some women are mean, it happens. You're sounding like a fucking Christfag or some shit right now.
>>
File: 45739.png (469KB, 994x1082px) Image search: [Google]
45739.png
469KB, 994x1082px
>>8612034
We're not talkng about women being submissive, we're talking about a certain brand of male agressiveness.
>>
File: 1414918997399.jpg (91KB, 1277x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414918997399.jpg
91KB, 1277x720px
>>8610619
Tell me about your fantasies!
>>
Woman are inherently violent to each other and to men.

Male x male relationships have the lowest rates of domestic violence in the country. Lesbians and bisexual woman have the highest. Male homosexuals are the superior partners in life.

This will trigger every TERF on this board inc. caraposter.
>>
>>8612040
>saying a slightly mean thing makes you a man
lol considering you've tried to trick people into bizarre murder suicide plans and have a history of stalking that probably makes you a prominent example of male aggression
>>
cara and people who think like cara have internalised a schizophrenic mix of blanchardian memes, exaggerated gender roles that are seen as outdated even in today's society, straight out /pol/-tier thinking and the 4chan mentality that the only way a member of a marginalised social group can assert themselves is by punching down. Cara is also a proven stalker with a restraining order who is legally forbidden from even mentioning her victim as well as having a creepy sexual obsession with underage trans girls.
>>
>>8612040
>we're talking about a certain brand of male agressiveness.
Such as your stalking and harassment of Nicole Maines?
>>
can someone please post the picture of Caraposter bragging about her creepiness on this board

the posts where she admits to stalking people and scaring them etc
>>
>>8612449
that's a fake photo so...
>>
>>8612387
I think you're reading the chart wrong. The percentages look more like the demographics of who's reporting the violence, not who's committing it.
>>
>>8612449
she used to post about how much she'd enjoy beating up women just for fun
>>8612455
yeah everything about you is fake cara, the restraining order was faked in some dark transbian forge, just like the evidence you transitioned at 21 rather than 12.
>>
Why are people like OP and Cara so committed to harming others like them? Is it a "I'm not like the other girls" thing?
>>
>>8612463
>she used to post about how much she'd enjoy beating up women just for fun
The fuck? Seriously?
>>
File: 43095.png (1MB, 848x1030px) Image search: [Google]
43095.png
1MB, 848x1030px
>>8612520
No.
I've seen that screenshot that they're talking about, it's not even from /lgbt/. (It's from /int/, where Cara Delevingne spam is a huge meme).
>>
>>8612520
before cara transitioned she presented herself as maximum-creepy chaser with bizarre misogynistic violence fantasies which eventually developed into stalking and harassing nicole maines at her shared college campus, for which cara was issued a restraining order and forced to drop out of university. HRT has not made her any more sane and she spent several months roleplaying as an early transitioner while posting that one blonde girl from Kill La Kill.

I think currently all she does is try to retcon the past, pretend she never presented herself as a chaser, and even lie about the stalking ever happening or having a restraining order.
>>
>>8612535
I'm not so much surprised about the fact you manage to literally always lie so much as the fact its starting to seem likely you believe your own bullshit.

You honestly just make me realise even in my worst times I'm pretty far from the bottom of the barrel you creepy-ass predatory weirdo.
>>
>>8612507
>OP and Cara
>and
>>
File: IMG_0571.jpg (95KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0571.jpg
95KB, 621x960px
>>8610619
Make an ask cara anything thread. That's what you need to do. Fuck yeah!
>>
File: 908.png (1MB, 1186x1382px) Image search: [Google]
908.png
1MB, 1186x1382px
>>8612556
I only ever lied pre-transition.
>>
>>8612588
What's with the Cobra Commander avatarfagging?
>>
>>8612352
>>8612780
>says she'll answer
>doesn't
>>
File: 093485.png (1MB, 1066x1166px) Image search: [Google]
093485.png
1MB, 1066x1166px
>>8613032
like what exactly did you want to know
just like a written out sex fantasy or something?
>>
>>8612780
You're constantly lying about not being AGP, not being a stalker and being legitimate.
>>
>>8613216
sure
>>
Why is everyone so mean to Cara? She's honestly a good person and I love her!!!
>>
>>8612458
Yeah, and lesbian or bisexual women partners report the highest rates while homosexual males and heterosexual women report the lowest rates.

Coincidence? Or are women just beaters toward each other in a way that men never do to each other?
>>
>>8613232
Don't forget he pretends to be straight.
>>
>>8613375
You're using the male pronoun, and 'males' that are straight like females. Cara's saying she likes males
>>
>>8613407
Nobody cares, this isn't tumblr, and I will not play parlay to your misgendering meme because you want a safe space to hide from the mean and nasty world in. A shitposter is a shitposter, and they are all subhuman.
>>
>>8613407
He pretends to be into men and to be trans. Both are lies.
>>
>>8610279
His eyebrows look like trash and his conceited personality is masculine AF and disgusting.
>>
File: heh.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>there are seriously people who seriously defend Cancerposter
It's like the people who defend, enable and hugbox him are even more delusional than this pathetic delusional creep who can't stop roleplaying as something he's not and never will be.
>>
>>8610279
male brains
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.