[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so impossible to look cute in Wellington? >nowhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: Jew Zealand.png (32KB, 855x592px) Image search: [Google]
Jew Zealand.png
32KB, 855x592px
Why is it so impossible to look cute in Wellington?
>nowhere sells cute clothes
>nowhere sells hair removal products
>no one has long hair
>>
>>8609878
Saved.
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (255KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
255KB, 720x540px
>>8609878
Well, I thought New Zealanders fucked sheep only. You don't need to look cute when you got some nice sheep around. Just order some makeup internationally.
>>
>>8609901
Can't, I live on a boat.
>>
File: IMG_0565.jpg (25KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0565.jpg
25KB, 210x240px
>>8609907
Fuck me, you make everything difficult. Go to a trusted friends house and have the internet ship the makeup internationally to their house.
>>
File: 1471392765039.gif (709KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471392765039.gif
709KB, 640x480px
>>8609920
>friend
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>8609925
Fine fine fine... you make friends by talking to people... you know... people and not the sheep you feed the fishes to. Do that and you will have your special makeup.
>>
>>8609878
>theres another new zealander on /lgbt/
this better not be Quercy

also thats some bullshit loads of places sell hair removal creams, supermarket, farmers, the warehouse. Theres also loads of cute clothing places.
>>
>>8610010
I haven't been able to find that at any of those places.
And I can't even find any skirts except the tube kind. Can't find thighhighs either.
Also, I have no idea who Quercy is.
>>
>>8609935
I never come across people my own age ;w;
>>
>>8610113
I live in Dunedin, if I can find that all here you can in the countries capital. Glassons has shit loafs of skirts.

I guess you're going for the stupid trap shit of stripped over the knee socks and a pleated skirt? If so stop being a walking cliche and try to wear actual nice clothing. Pleated skirts aren't in fashion, they're outdated, same with over the knees, but farmers sells a shit load. I'm guessing you're not looking in the right places for the hair removal cream because its everywhere. Ask someone next time. The easiest brand to spot is Nair. You can't use anu hair removal cream on your genitals.
>>
>>8610386
I swear, I can't.
Everyone thinks I'm not looking in the right places, but hair removal products are basically nonexistent in Wellington, even in the stores that people think they'll be in.
>>
>>8609878
>lives in Wellington
>can't actually be trans

I'm skeptical of your legitimacy desu, you clearly don't want it enough
>>
did u here about the three men who married each other?
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/peopleandplaces/meet-the-three-men-who-married-each-other/vp-AAosTy1?ocid=spartanntp
>>
>>8610408
Have you physically been to your costar new world, countdown or pak n ave, gone to the beauty aisle, looked at every section and then asked for help in finding it from staff? If I can buy that shit in gore you'll find it in welly. If not, tell then to order it in or just buy it on mighty ape
>>
>>8610415
Don't think I don't realise the irony of what I'm saying.
There is a huge number of waxing places, but it's overpriced and I'm shy.

>>8610489
Yes. Nothing but head hair products.
Same goes for Countdown, pharmacies, and beauty stores.
Also, I can't order things in because I live on a boat.
>>
>>8610846
>Yes. Nothing but head hair products.
>Same goes for Countdown, pharmacies, and beauty stores.
Im literally going to come to wellington, find nair and smear it around and in your asshole because I refuse to believe you cant find it. I have a friend in Wellington that I will ask to go buy Nair and throw it at your boat.
>>
>>8610846
>I live on a boat
Why?
>>
>>8611011
Can you ask your friend where they buy it?
Like, a specific store if they live in the city?
Because I would love to know where they're getting it.

>>8611026
It's cheap.
>>
>>8611030
>Because I would love to know where they're getting it.
If you can wait till like 9pm/10pm I'll ask
>>
>>8611030
>It's cheap.
What's it how? How does it work?
>>
>>8611045
>rich person buys boat thinking it'll be cool
>it turns out to be too much work
>they sell it off cheap
>buyer parks at a mariner, and uses the boat like a small house
I'm living with my dad since I can't buy even a cheap boat outright.
>>
File: vr.jpg (164KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
vr.jpg
164KB, 676x450px
just order your shit

you're right tho, nobody has long hair here either (dunedin), Im growing mine as long as I can, want it near my chest or even waist. My hairstylist said it was a great idea, and there was one girl she knew that had insanely long hair but always tied it back anyway
>>
>>8611078
oh wait, i just read you live on a boat, that sucks. no friends or work office or something you can post shit to? idk either way there's gotta be some stores, go to farmers and buy something
>>
>>8611078
>dunedin
wait what, where are you? I'm just up from the octagon.

also just found the solution to your problem OP
nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving-mail/parcelpod
>>
>>8611098
I live out in sawyers bay atm, neet.
>>
>>8611078
I live in Dunedin too and I notice a lot of long hair? Also please be friends with me
>>
>>8611108
I'm probably just blind/shut-in. Hairdresser said she never saw girls with long hair anymore and I figured she was probably right, I guess lol.

Sure, got discord or something?
>>
>>8611102
we're actually supposed to be doing a dunedin meet tonight if you're interested, but sawyers bay is pretty far away.
>>
>>8611115
yeah ive got no car so i cant
>>
>>8611111
Nice quints. If I may ask, cis or trans? Cos long hair is really common in the more uhh male areas of society. But I'm kinda more observant cos v early transition. I don't think there's a long hair stigma at least.

Also idk my discord hash rn, pls watch thread for when im actually on my laptop
>>
>>8611121
I'm early trans too. Hairdresser was talking about girls. Yeah, I dunno really. I haven't encountered any stigma, think it might just be outta fashion, or maybe not.
>>
>>8611128
I should specify I meant I'm early in my transition ugh.

Idk I guess I'd prefer to avoid the winds of fashion, I just like wearing what I like first and foremost
>>
>>8611138
oh nah i read it like that, im pre hrt mtf. Yeah that's what im doing as well, as long as im employable and it doesnt look like garbage i don't really care. Fashion changes like the wind.
>>
>>8611146
Also do you have Kik opposed to discord.

Also
>inb4 Dr Bermingham patient
>>
>>8611153
I dont but i can download it if you dont have discord. Dunno that dr.
>>
>>8611168
He's the gender psych whatever at dunedin hospital.

Yeah sure lemme know the user if you do
>>
>>8611176
ah yeah im at an old psych i used to see for other shit

username is liescorpse
>>
>>8611201
Pm'd you the fix ;)
>>
Bump
I still have no idea where to buy any hair removal products, I've checked everywhere mentioned in this thread so far.
>>
>>8610846
>Also, I can't order things in because I live on a boat.

Can't you get a PO box?
>>
>>8615320
PO boxes range from $300 a year (the minimum rent) and go up from there. aka i live in nz and thought about getting one.

I linked parcel pod above and that would be op's best bet, they have two in wellington

nzpost.co.nz/personal/receiving-mail/parcelpod
>>
>>8609878
come to the waikato nigga
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.