[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey everyone, I have a few questions about being LGBT. Basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: 129874409.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
129874409.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Hey everyone, I have a few questions about being LGBT. Basically I wanna put some rumors to rest.
>Are you the spawn of satan?
>Do I have to be fat in order to be a feminist? If so, what's a diet that will help me?
>Is it important to become insufferable if I want to come out at any point? Or can I still be just a nice guy but transgender?
>do you get enemas daily in the event of daily buttsex?
>what defines actual "sexism"?
>is anything and everything "transphobic" or was that just a lie made by the jews?
>if you're a trans ginger, are you only allowed to steal the souls of straight white males?
>was the holocaust anti-feminist?
Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8609791
Most of the trans women here are straight male supremacist and say that they only way to be an "acceptable" trans woman is to naturally act have acted like a straight cis male before and after transition. So I'm not sure what you're doing here.
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (29KB, 420x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
29KB, 420x283px
>>8609791
Hello fellow /pol/er. Through my investigations I have come to the conclusion that many of these people are scary.
>>
>>8609800
[x]so wait are we all just white male supremacists in disguise?[/x]
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (234KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
234KB, 600x429px
>>8609819
Look there above me at the poster with the dubs OP. That's an extra scary specimen that's posted in your thread.
>>
>>8609791
>>Are you the spawn of satan?
yes but satan is the spawn of god so we are also the transitive spawn of god
>>Do I have to be fat in order to be a feminist? If so, what's a diet that will help me?
yes, "riots not diets"
>>Is it important to become insufferable if I want to come out at any point? Or can I still be just a nice guy but transgender?
one must call anyone who isnt attracted to you transphobic and anyone who is attracted to you a gross fetishist chaser
>>do you get enemas daily in the event of daily buttsex?
twice daily.
>>what defines actual "sexism"?
anything that happens to women or transwomen
>>is anything and everything "transphobic" or was that just a lie made by the jews?
no, submission to the trans-agenda is not transphobic.
>>if you're a trans ginger, are you only allowed to steal the souls of straight white males?
no, common misconception
>>was the holocaust anti-feminist?
it was corrupted by the patriarchy, if eva braun had been in charge it would not have been.
>>
>>8609791
Hi, MtF here. Time to answer your research!

>Satan?
No, Slaanesh. Close, though.
>Fat?
No, that's something only retards believe because they aren't smart enough to understand what cherry picking is. Don't fall into that trap!
>Nice?
Most of us are nice. Okay, many. ...alright, some. Definitely some.
>Enemas?
No, I hear they weaken the rectum lining. Just use a bulb.
>Sexism?
For me, it's being treated differently (and I'm not meaning 'micro' levels of differently) simply because of my sex.
>transphobic?
There's lots of transphobic things, yes. Many of them are simply unexamined assumptions.
>Ginger?
Uhhh, actually I am a ginger and yes, I stole the soul of my straight white boyfriend. =)
>Holocaust?
Eh? Uhhh...I really couldn't say. Sure doesn't seem PRO-feminist, that's for sure...
>>
>>8609791
i like this meme
>>
>>8609889

>>Fat?
>No, that's something only retards believe because they aren't smart enough to understand what cherry picking is. Don't fall into that trap!

As someone who related to someone who has regular friendly contact with well known academic radical feminists, that a lot of them absolutely consider disgracing your own appearance an important part of being a true feminist.

Of course these are radical TERFs we're talking about here and not your everyday normal person who happens to be a feminist.
>>
>>8609819
>>8609837
I like you Cobraposter, you're kind of funny and bombastic! (but in a good way!)

It's like you could actually be a character in a high quality cartoon
>>
>>8609791
Satan told Eve to eat of the fruit of knowledge while God wanted to keep her ignorant. In that sense, yes, we are the children of knowledge, rejecting ignorance.

>Do I have to be fat in order to be a feminist? If so, what's a diet that will help me?
No, but you're more likely to be a feminist if you're not a brainwashed normie. Nerds tend to be unattractive.

>Is it important to become insufferable if I want to come out at any point?
To be insufferable to the wicked is a great mitzvah.

>Or can I still be just a nice guy but transgender?
You can let braver people do the fighting, yes.

>Do you get enemas daily in the event of daily buttsex?
This is not my area of expertise.

>What defines actual "sexism"?
The delusional belief that men and women are different in ways that they aren't, often coupled with the idea that one gender is superior.

>Is anything and everything "transphobic"?
No, just brainless normies.

>Or was that just a lie made by the jews?
No, that's religion.

>If you're a trans ginger, are you only allowed to steal the souls of straight white males?
Only if they're wicked.

>Was the holocaust anti-feminist?
Nazim had strong elements of sexism, such as a firm belief in traditional gender roles, so yes. German women had opted to destroy themselves for the sake of hatred.
>>
>>8609791

Yes... yes

I hate fat people and feminist, I don't know how to help.

>Is it important to become insufferable if I want to come out at any point? Or can I still be just a nice guy but transgender?

Please be nice

Would be appreciated (now I have a erection, fuck you)

If you hate somebody because of their sexuality and not because of their personality/lack of, you are sexist

>is anything and everything "transphobic" or was that just a lie made by the jews?

Yes, it is a lie made up by dirty jews.

>if you're a trans ginger, are you only allowed to steal the souls of straight white males?

You are allowed to steal the soul of white/asian straight/bisexual guys.

N o

>Thanks in advance!

Thank you
>>
File: GAY.jpg (55KB, 477x640px) Image search: [Google]
GAY.jpg
55KB, 477x640px
>>8609791
>Are you the spawn of satan
Yes.

>Do I have to be fat in order to be a feminist? I so, whats a diet that will help me?
No, but it helps. Our lord and master is pleased by hedonism. Eat your cake.

Some can get past it but our lord demands our sacrifice in suffering and making a fool of yourself.

No, I just let them tear me open and use the blood as lube.

Rape in the military, pro-lifers and birth control restrictions, people who claim there's "male privilege"

Society at large has a big stigma against transpeople but our agenda certainly seems to be taking a liberal approach to labeling things transphobic.

Anyone who sleeps with you/

Only slightly, Nazi's made it a serious crime to have an abortion and thats super sexist.
>>
File: Picture 289.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 289.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
>>8609889
Satan is an aspect of Slaanesh.
Take it from one of her favored.
>>
>>8612093

>HERESY

Assigning a specific gender to slaanesh is heresy to slaanesh's every-gender nonspecificity, you goddamn

REVISIONIST CULTIST
>>
>>8612093
That's a nice little butt.
>>
>>8612104
Slaanesh is both genders. She can be male, or he can be female.

>>8612107
I live to glorify Slaanesh.
>>
>>8612112

That's it

We're taking this to the room of Sexual Theology
>>
File: 1498494386085.jpg (22KB, 423x469px) Image search: [Google]
1498494386085.jpg
22KB, 423x469px

I can say it's homophobic, anti-semitic, racist, ableist, ageist, anti-communist and anti-slavic.

Feminists, esp Lesbian, Jewish, Leftist and Transman ones, were gassed or in ovens.

The far right, often male chavs, hate women's rights movements, esp 3rd wave feminism.
>>
>>8612288
Me again, to put to death gays, Jews (ethnic or religious), Poles, Blacks (tens of thousands were in Germany at the time), the physically and mentally disabled, anyone over 65 in hospice care, and people with different political beliefs, esp Communists, was totally wrong.

Jehovah's witnesses, dissent Christians and conservatives more into the Kaiser tradition were persecuted as well the Romani people (Gypsies).

The Nazis wanted women, esp for breeding purposes, of a super-race of more blond, blue-eyed, tall, white, "Nordic" and "Aryan" Germanic soldiers.
>>
File: Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg (176KB, 670x1048px) Image search: [Google]
Pregnant Asuka Langley.jpg
176KB, 670x1048px
>>8612294
and one last thing, I'm a genderfluid/bigender bio-male attracted to women, esp. pregnant women.

I'm sure this makes me a "sexual deviant".

I also identify as a woman...into very feminine things about women.
>>
>>8612294
FREEMASONS RULE THE COUNTRY!

NAZIS KILL EM ALL, NO RULE THE COUNTRY!

U FORGOT FREEMASONS
>>
>>8611837

I actually like him as well, never overstays his welcome or gets annoying in threads, would love to know what inspired him/her to start doing it
>>
>>8609791
>>8612288
In the Holocaust, men were specifically targeted. Male Jews and others were killed ahead of females. Male homosexuals were persecuted and lesbians often overlooked and ignored. Only male homosexuality was specifically forbidden.

In these respects and more, no, the Holocaust was not anti-feminist and was in fact extremely feminist.

The sheer scale of it and the degree of special treatment afforded women exceeds anything seen since and makes the Holocaust arguably the most feminist event in history.
>>
>>8612456
Jewishness is passed on by the mother (Halakhic law), but the Nazis declared anyone born to a Jewish parent (mother or father) a Jew.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.