[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any kind of conversion therapy work? I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2210.jpg (32KB, 450x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2210.jpg
32KB, 450x362px
Does any kind of conversion therapy work?

I don't want to be trans anymore.
>>
>>8609648
No.
>>
>>8609648
No
>>
>>8609689
>>8609691
How do I kill myself without my mom finding out?
>>
>>8609694
I would never encourage suicide in any situation whatsoever, and she would find out either way.
>>
>>8609648
Nope, just become a hon.
>>
>>8609701
Then what do I do?
>>
>>8609694
there have been times were i was about to kill myself, but at the last moment i didn't. I'm glad i didn't. i've had more lows than highs, but everything is looking up for me now. its hard to see things in perspective when you are depressed.
>>
>>8609717
I'm just tired and want a hug but women won't do and I can't stomach putting out.
>>
>>8609648
op, sorry to be "that anon", but i think you just need to keep improving and moving forward. See, im pretty drunk (hence "that anon) but, i've pretty much accepted what i am, and so should you. I actually have an appoitment with an endo or something tomorow to start getting officially medded, since i've been seeing a therapist and she feels like this is the best rout (as do i). BUT...the one thing, the ONE THING, that has ever pushed away disphoria, that has made me feel purpose, that has made me feel "happy" is watching shitty old bob proctor videos on youtube. I just watched a bunch a few hours ago, and feel like a million bucks. I still feel pretty disphoric, but i kinda feel like ill push past it. That my transition will succeed, that ill be happy, and have a family and a husband and all that jazz. I just want you to feel like i do. I want you to push forward.

I know it sounds stupid, but sometimes, i feel like god put me into a male body so that i would suffer in the ways that i have, so i can understand hardship and suffering, so that I CAN push harder, try harder, and succeed.

I hope my words can reach inside you, and help you work towards the future. Good luck, sis :)
>>
>>8609648
It doesn't work and I guarantee once you're out of your parents' house you'll be fine. Trans suicide attempt rates are around 40% among teens and in prisons. Apparently parents are comparable to prison wardens. Once you get out of their house you don't have to keep hearing their stupid opinions all the time and you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>8609747
Thank you.

I'm just tired of being ugly and unlovable.

>>8609754
My family loves and supports me and I've been living on my own for 4 years now.
>>
>>8609913
>I'm just tired of being ugly and unlovable.

Thats now how you should think op. Those thoughts, of depression, of not being good enough, of what you dont have, of what you'll never have, they will get you nowhere.

You need to recognize yourself, you strengths and weaknesses. Maybe you'r ugly. Then just look your best and keep working hard in other areas. I went from some shitty person who barely graduated high school because of my dysphoria and depression, to owning a house and land with some trustworthy friends that i never thought i'de have, from hard work and determination.

I know it sounds stupid and cliche, but if you start encountering hardship and depression, then you know your own the right pass. You need to "break free from your negativity" and shift your "paradigm". Look for something to achieve in this life. Imagine your just an ugly cis girl who cant get a guy.

Your going to have to work hard no matter what. If there is one thing in life i've realized its this - suffering and hardship makes you stronger. The more you endure, the better you'll be. I don't want you to die, i want to see you be the best you can be. I want to see you achieve everything you set out for.

DONT GIVE UP OP! KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE LIKE ME, WHO WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (54KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
54KB, 720x540px
>>8609648
In the future when we can change your brain for sure.
>>
>>8609965
Thank you for this. I just don't know what to make of it, I don't want to own land or anything. I just want a boyfriend but I can't go through with sex.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.