[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I'm not a transbian but I still wanted to have sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: pd-5623-29-img-1.jpg (61KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
pd-5623-29-img-1.jpg
61KB, 750x750px
>tfw I'm not a transbian but I still wanted to have sex with a black MtF at least once where she was my top.
>tfw also wanted her to dominate me and call me names.
>She probably would hate me because I literally want them to play some kind of rapist male role and fuck me triggering all their genital dysphoria and whatsoever.

It feels really wrong and mean somehow, how I stop having this weird kink?
Pic semi related.
>>
File: 829.jpg (27KB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
829.jpg
27KB, 300x278px
>>8609318
Black mtf and that sounds hot, but I'm submissive af. Too bad.
>>
File: 1459648045487.jpg (91KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459648045487.jpg
91KB, 720x720px
>>8609363
You're supposed to say that's disgusting and that you hate me so I stop having weird submissive race play kinks...

Also I wanted her to take pictures of me blackmail me into blowing her off in a park or something else she would release them to my family showing how much of a degraded slut I am.
>>
>>8609382
LOL
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>8609382
Hey, as a straight white male I think you're disgusting and I hate you.
>>
>>8609363
I bet you had a white background.
>>
Pathetic
>>
>>8609411
Thanks but it didn't work.
It needs to be from a black transgirl so I stop having these weird fetishes and go back to being a vanilla girl.
This sub thing is getting out of control for me.
>>
>>8609382
>You're supposed to say that's disgusting and that you hate me so I stop having weird submissive race play kinks...
No, in fact, I'm impressed by your imagination. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.

>>8609414
Yep, how'd you know?
>>
File: 1441990428443.gif (604KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1441990428443.gif
604KB, 960x540px
>>8609434
>No, in fact, I'm impressed by your imagination. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for.
Jesus, you're not helping.

Ok threads over, I'm going to get drunk and forget this weird almost transbian kink.

>>8609426
That's more like it.
>>
>>8609318
It's good that you're aware that these fantasies could upset the very people they're directed at, and you feel that they would be entitled to their outrage and pain, and you want to make up for that.

But you don't need to hate yourself forever over this, or be constantly humiliated for it. And keep in mind that you can still cause trouble by trying to atone for racism if you make your guilt the center of attention and rather than supporting the people you feel you've hurt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.