[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She fucking said YES Guys, I've got my first date with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1482618914020.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482618914020.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>She fucking said YES
Guys, I've got my first date with a qt transgirl this friday!
Any tips to make sure it goes well?
We both like video games so I was thinking we could go to EB Games and look around and I could impress her by showing her my thoughts on what big games they're advertising. I was also going to take her to this fancy ice-cream/chocolate place because I've got this great coupon where you get two single-scoop cones for the price of one.
Also, do transgirls like flowers? I'm not sure if I should bring flowers or not.
>SHE FUCKING SAID YES

I'm really fucking happy.
What did you do on your first dates, /lgbt/?
>>
no advice for you OP but you seem super qt, hope the date goes well
>>
>>8608668

Is this your first-ever date?

>inb4 Carth comes to criticize you
>>
File: 1473209672908.gif (315KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1473209672908.gif
315KB, 500x463px
>>8608680
>inb4 Carth comes to criticize you
I thought the same.
Nigger is salty as fuck.

>>8608668
Good luck OP, have a nice time with her and just do what you have been doing before it, if you two like to discuss about certain things, do it.
It's not brain surgery, calm down and have fun with her.
>>
>>8608680
I went on a date in Runescape once but it turned out to be a trick so they could scam me out of my equipment.
>>
>>8608680
Honestly at least this guy actually seems romantic, like he's excited about this girl, wants to be her boyfriend, cares about their shared interests, doesn't just see her as a disposable tranny whore. Seems more like a normal human being than Carth, but I think Carth sees that as weakness.
>>
>>8608733
Carth is a wanna be gangsta who browses 4chan searching for twinkhons to slay.

That's already enough to feel bad about the guy.
>>
>>8608668
>Do transgirls like flowers
kind of a silly question because no one can speak for all transgirls, but tbhon if a guy i was interested in got me flowers id be really happy
>>
>>8608668
You sound pretty beta, try not to be too puppydog irl, transwomen like all women like confidence and leadership. Yes we like flowers, but a lone one will go a lot further than a bouquet. Just try to play it cool, don't sperg out.
>>
>>8608668
flowers for 1st date? if you want to embarrass her by letting her carry flowers during the whole day (unless she can let them at her place, it's cute but a bit old-school: tasty chocolates are another option :3)
good luck anon!!
>>
File: IMG_0561.png (234KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.png
234KB, 600x429px
>>8608668
Give transgirl 2 scoops and give yourself one scoop.
>>
File: IMG_0569.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>8608831
It's a transgirl though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.