[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit mom >end up playfully wrestling with her >get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1490588004528.jpg (256KB, 1920x2159px) Image search: [Google]
1490588004528.jpg
256KB, 1920x2159px
>visit mom
>end up playfully wrestling with her
>get manhandled and thrown about lack a rag doll

when did HRT make me so pathetic and weak?
>>
>>8607551
>arm wrestle boys
>both my arms against one of theirs
>still lose
>feel kinda turned on
>>
>>8607551
like a rag doll*

>>8607563
to be honest I actually like this, but it's kinda scary and weird, when I was 16, I could beat most adults in arm wrestles, now I'm definitely one of the weakest people I know, atleast I know my HRT is working and atleast I'm finally beginning to feel like a girl and not some kind of freakish invader.
>>
>>8607589
Shit, that was me before hrt. Haha! Even scrawny dudes were stronger for some reason.
>>
File: IMG_1391.png (37KB, 153x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1391.png
37KB, 153x185px
I hope I know something like this feel. I don't think I'll ever really feel small, I could at least be weak
>>
>>8607551
>not being a muscleglirl on bica
>>
>>8607655
I'm on bica because cypro is too expensive, there aren't any differences other than your testes still working right?
>>
>>8607666
idk I'm on bica and it takes a lot of effort to push heavy-ish doors
like I have trouble getting in Dunkin donuts because the door
>>
Did this really happen or is it a weird agp incest fantasy
>>
>>8608749
Who actually play-wrestles with their mom?
>>
>>8608489
jesus christ, go to the gym ffs
>>
>>8608749
>>8608848

OP here, no this literally happened, I'm 18.

If this is still unbelievable, then well, sorry your moms are so damn boring.
>>
>>8607589
knowing you'd be powerless if they actually wanted to overpower you is a really sexy thought
>>
>>8609016
no I like being weak
>>
>>8608749
I have seen some kid-parent relationships that included playful wrestling.
The emotional state of either party behind the scenes? Maybe incestuous maybe not.
>>
File: 1481912377113.jpg (136KB, 1310x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481912377113.jpg
136KB, 1310x1000px
>>8611119
What was that?
>>
File: 1380427062139.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1380427062139.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>8611181
I SAID I LIKE BEING WEAK
>>
>>8607551
I'm not even on HRT and I can barely lift things but people usually try to get me to do it anyway.
Life is weird
>>
>>8609422
>>8607589
So do women unconsciously seek rape and abuse? You admit on some level that you enjoy being overpowered by men.
>>
>>8612312
good job, you're a real girl now
>>
>>8612533
Being submissive in bed is not the same as wanting to be sexually assaulted..
>>
>>8612547
it's like a rollercoaster, you wanna think you're in danger while you're not
>>
>>8609185

Yeah seriously, who doesn't wrestle with their family members, that's like family cricket games it's a basic part of life.

>>8612547
>>8612560

Totally normal, ignore >>8612533 /pol/ here. There's solid evolutionary psychology reasons for that behaviour and it's common pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>8612638
>There's solid evolutionary psychology reasons for that behaviour and it's common pretty much everywhere
history has been pretty rape-y to women
like men would just conquer a village, kill all the men and rape the women

I wonder if its somewhat born out of that
>>
>>8607629

Just date a /fit/izen, i'm sure their ludicrously overworked musculature will make you feel comparatively weak.

Or like, I dunno, look into BDSM. There's a LOT of people who get into it because they want to feel weak or helpless, especially women who feel like they have to be in charge all the time otherwise. And apparently it scratches that itch.
>>
>>8612646

Very unlikely. In general, most of our evolutionary urges are old old. In this case, 'wanting the male to be stronger' is a selection tool to find a more successful mate - just like ability to gather more food/shelter, social status, 'beauty', confidence, healthiness, and other fitness-as-mate indicators. The selection tools are to some degree randomized and given different weightings by different people. That results in diversity. In addition, the desire for monogamy (although not it's actuality) results in further diversity.

That's like a huge simplification, but it's not really based around rape. Rape is actually somewhat damaging evolutionarily as it harms the chances of the offspring by generally relegating it to a low-status and therefore low-priority role. Also violates the targeting mechanism of seeking mates most likely to provide the better genetic material, and status and resources to successfully raise children, thus in general it's seen as bad by anyone who is not initiating the rape.

All of this is to some degree deprecated by the complicated nature of human brains and minds - and also by the fact that i'm vastly simplifying it. It's a very complex mechanism that really lies at the heart of human society in many ways.
>>
>>8612646
>kill all the men and rape the women
If this makes me feel resentful of being male is it a sign of being trans?
>>
>>8612683
Nah it just means you're not an ass
>>
>>8612667
you're wrong about one thing,. you didn't need a village for tribal raids to happen.
>>
>>8612697

I wasn't the one talking about villages or whatever mate.
>>
>>8609422
>knowing you'd be powerless if they actually wanted to overpower you is a really sexy thought
Are cis girls like this?
>>
>>8613033
Think so, judging by all the erotica on tumblr about it
>>
>>8613033

More than half. How much more depends on how strictly you define it.
>>
>>8613040
I want to read this. Why can't they post it somewhere with better navigation?
>>
>>8611181
>tfw tried to reach for the will to power and collapsed so hard i ended up a girl

is it truly impossible?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.