[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how ugly blaire looks in this? Thanks . h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_281.png (366KB, 612x438px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_281.png
366KB, 612x438px
Can we talk about how ugly blaire looks in this? Thanks .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et_BRL7M_50
>>
File: Screenshot_282.png (287KB, 454x442px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_282.png
287KB, 454x442px
>>
He looks like Michael Jackson, lolol
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8607518
Looks like Aphrodite.
>>
Can we talk about how you're another jealous hon?
>>
>over an hour long video
>obsessively pause it over and over trying to find bad screenshots
>"look at how bad she looks lol"
>>
where's the picture of blaire raping Onision?
>>
>>8607524
I miss when Blaire didn't wear so much lipstick she has massive pussy lips and they are gross.
>>
>>8607881
It wasn't rape, But I'd like to see it too.
>>
This was embarrassing. Blaire is very immature.
>>
>>8608667
>"LET ME SPEAK ONISION"
>Talks over onision every single time he tries to talk

Loool
>>
>>8608667
>>8610516
HSTS have female minds.
>>
>>8607518
I don't know the context of this, but she's a hot mess! And clearly drunk.
>>
>>8607524
botched lip surgery or what? her mouth looks wrong when she speaks
>>
>>8610534
>implying Robbie is true trans

>>8610547
no he just cant apply lipstick
>>
>>8610564
I just called him HSTS.
>>
>>8610586
you said he had a female mind, that is laughable. robbie is an obvious agp man
>>
>>8610598
>implying Robbie is true trans
>>
>>8610603
agps arent true trans. female brain would = true trans
>>
>>8610607
But that's wrong.
>>
>>8610642
false
>>
>>8610662
Can you explain how somehow extremely gay men are truly trans?
>>
>>8610754
no because not all gay men are trans unless they're ftm. also that has nothing to do with any of my posts
>>
>>8610760
>HSTS aren't trans but are trutrans but aren't trans unless they're ftm but aren't anything to do with my posts
>>
>>8610771
"HSTS" is a meme term and you're an angry straight man
>>
>>8610774
and that has nothing to do with any of your posts.
>>
>>8610774
>misgendering
>>
>>8607518
>>8607524
Blair/Robbie looks like shit because he has those stupid Kylie Jenner-sized blown up lips. I wouldn't be surprised if Blair actually got botox lip injections.
Also in the second picture, it's obvious he's growing a double chin. Maybe from eating too many shit foods.
And what the fuck is he drinking? And why is the straw all bitten and chewed up? Does he have anger management problems? Blair mostly exhibits extreme passive-aggression.
The only time if he passes as a girl is he puts bright camera lights and at a certain face angle.
>>
>>8607518
OP, you're so right hon!

xoxo~
Stephanie
>>
>>8607524
ew
>>
>>8607518
idk why people like this trash. He obviously isn't trans even admitted it himself when he was chatting with laci. And yet people on his channel call him smart and think he knows what actual transsexualism is. It's disgusting and blaire is turning more and more into a disgusting human being just like the channel he has built himself around. The channel is essentially just a massive alt right hugbox sausage fest.

His best friend Theryn Meyer an actual trans women trying to actually show the facts and doing real shit in the political sphere for us had a huge disagreement with blaire and now they arnt friends anymore. The argument was basically about theryn saying that blaire is just a massive attention whoring gay man that caters to alt right cock by agreeing with their huge circlejerk about what they think an actual trans person is. Hint Blaire is just a disgusting pig man drag queen in it for the internet fame/money.
>>
Well at least we can all agree, surely, that Onision deserves to die.
>>
>>8608667
This
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.