[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>obnoxious fratboy coworker starts telling me about how he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1489209796879.jpg (45KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1489209796879.jpg
45KB, 500x641px
>obnoxious fratboy coworker starts telling me about how he likes to "fuck dudes" like he usually does at this point in our shift
>say well it's 2017 so this doesn't bother me at all, you're gonna have to work harder
>fat lesbian coworker overhears this and tells my boss "I hate gay people"
>get fired without even being asked what happened
If I'm in a position of power the only people who work for me will be white males. They're the only people you can really trust. Women, gays and brown people are duplicitous. My Mexican boss was trying to get me to finish my shift while knowing I was being fired. I asked the white shift lead who was just like yeah you're being fired at the end of the day.
>>
maybe you were fired because you can't tell a coherent story?
>>
I'm queer and have never fucked anyone over like that; but I see your point as I have seen others do it and I would otherwise agree.

Women in particular - non-whites who aren't total idiots I can tolerate in small doses, but women are 90% cancer in the workforce. Even the ones that are okay are just...okay, and could easily be replaced with men.

I got terminated at the last place I worked at pretty much just because of girly feels. Most of my coworkers were lazy assholes who never cleaned shit (this was basically a kitchen environment, understand). I was constantly running around cleaning up after people. Asked them to clean things more dozens of times: nothing. Go to the manager about it multiple times: nothing. Document it with pictures (which I've shown to multiple people who all found them shocking) and go to HR: nothing. But I'm constantly getting talked to because the women I worked with complained about my looking angry with them or using a tense "tone of voice" that "hurt their feelings." Yes, that was literally the complaint. I had to get the Health & Safety people of the company involved when no one would listen to me point out they were violating some health codes...that put a stop to the health code violations, and I STILL got written up for apparently upsetting the women being insistent about it. Finally got terminated when I complained about my immediate supervisor standing around texting on her phone. She emailed HR to say she wasn't comfortable working with me ever again.

Every member of management/HR I went to who did nothing about the shitty work ethic, dirtiness, etc. were women. The only person who went to bat for me having a point and being a good worker was male.

I really want to find an industry to work in that has basically no women.

Yeah, rant, but I needed to get that off my chest. I went into the workforce honestly believing women and men are basically equal and my years of experience since has constantly eroded that idealism away.
>>
>>8607040
>Getting fired for being autistic
>Blaming women for it

Idk. I work with women too, all with college degrees, and most are perfectly fine. I'm in the financial industry so maybe your industries are just shitty.
>>
>>8607051
>autistic
They violated fucking health regulations and left shit so dirty that everyone I have shown the photos to said, "oh my god!"

But sure, anon. My concerns were just me being autistic.

>>8607051
>all with college degrees
Intelligence can equalize a lot. But a lot of people also aren't very smart.
>>
>not immediately suing the company for everything you could find
Yeah if you gonna act like a doormat people gonna treat you as one.
>>
>>8606768
How about MtF? Sure, they are women but we mostly understand men way better than other women and get the humour/participate in it.
>>
At my job we got a boss who fired me upon meeting me because I was 10 minutes late. Shit happens.
>>
>>8606768
Please be my boyfriend.
>>
>>8607106
this this this
>>
File: 1497009495369.png (2MB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1497009495369.png
2MB, 2400x1350px
>>8607382
Don't be late, retard. Shit didn't "happen" you were fuckint late.
>>
>>8607520
you sound like my form tutor
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOW DARE YOU MISS HALF THE REGISTER
>>
So not that I condone the homophobia or anything in the Bible, but maybe just maybe those desert tribesmen thousands of years ago knew what they were talking about what it came to the whole woman in authority over men thing.
>>
>>8607078
Most people would grumble to themselves and go on their way. It is definitely autistic to take it upon yourself to be the health monitor.
>>
>>8607382
>He thinks fucking up first impressions with an employee is "shit happens".

I've literally never been late to work. It's not hard.
>>
File: mem_lov.jpg (100KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
mem_lov.jpg
100KB, 854x640px
>>8607530
And you sound like a fucking 13 year old
>Yeah, so what I was late? It's not like I'm doing anything important Gah, I should just stay home and work on my music.
Good luck being a fucking loser for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8607530
and you should've listened to him instead of failing repeatedly, would've kept your job
>>
>>8607699
>projection

>>8607703
not that anon
>>
>>8607051
Isn't the financial industry male by a big majority?
>>
>>8607669
>not caring your workplace is unreasonably dirty
>work in food service and don't even care if customers complain it's dirty
You're with my old coworkers on that? Guess I'd rather be autistic than a lazy piece of shit with no pride in my work.
>>
>>8607699
Projecting really hard there friendo
>>
>>8606768
>>8607040
I hate how unjust the world is.
>>
>>8607751
>>8612266
Faggot rekt
>>
>>8606768

You thought your coworker was attacking you by talking about himself? The lesbian got offended because you said something nonsensical that was unrelated to her or to anything else really? And then she said something offensive that was unrelated to you and unrelated to the situation as well... and as a result YOU were fired? Your story makes no sense. There must be something wrong with your brain; otherwise you wouldn't even have written it. Don't you think that maybe you got fired because the thing wrong with your brain caused you to do your work badly or to bother others in ways you didn't notice?
>>
>>8607040

Damn dude, you sound like a completely undiplomatic fool. You basically discarded your job because you cared more about rules, and about hypothetical, far-off people, than about people right in front of you... I mean yeah it kinda makes sense to act that way if things were as bad as you say, but you could have done it and kept your job... if you weren't such a dense, socially inept autist.
>>
>>8614268
>well, you were right, but my internet badass 4chins autism compels me to shit talk anyway
>>
>>8607040
The only surprising thing is that you needed to get to a workplace to learn that females are all about their feefees. I wonder how that job is running now that yo're gone, no doubt it went to literal shit.
>>
>>8607051
>Not wanting people to get food poisoning while the employees do fucking nothing equates to autism
Yeah nah, go fuck yourself with a cactus.
>>
>>8614268
>Health violations were being broken but think of their FEELINGS
This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>8607699
Holy shit that projection hurts
>>
File: IMG_0435.jpg (73KB, 380x1084px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0435.jpg
73KB, 380x1084px
>>8606768
Can you post more soggy goblins?
They make me so happy.
>>
>>8606768
> If I'm in a position of power the only people who work for me will be white males. They're the only people you can really trust. Women, gays and brown people are duplicitous.
My guess is that you probably have a record for saying retarded things, and your co-worker's misquote was just the last straw.
>>8615952
Even if you're right, if you're screaming at your co-workers like you're Gordan Ramsay, they're going to hate you.
>>
>>8616572
So if you were knee deep in literal shit and someone were screaming at you you'd care about the person's manners rather than the bovine fecal matter in contact with your skin?
>>
>>8610925
It was about 20 years ago. Not so much anymore. Upper management still is to an extent, but it's pretty evenly split down on the ground level and middle management.
>>
>>8616614
>He's still not getting this

Anon. Nobody is saying it's morally justifiable you were fired. But your coworkers hating you is literally the logical conclusion to going around their backs and reporting them for breaking the rules.

It's not a matter of integrity and whatever buzzwords you use. It's a matter of basic social ideals about tattle-tales that you seem to have missed entirely in elementary school. Of course they should have cleaned their shit. But the way you went about it is such a painfully obvious way to receive resentment that I just can't comprehend how you didn't see it coming.
>>
>>8616682
Not even him you retard, he's simply not the only one that has to deal with female's bullshit when it comes to their feefees coming higher in priority than dealing with critical situations.

The few females that I know which do not behave in this manner are the ones that haven't been spoiled and pampered by society whenever they screw up hard. So screaming on them, reporting them, getting them fired and any other thing that in that situation would be forced on a man is ok to do to those females.

Maybe they won't learn but at least they would get out of the way for actual professionals.
>>
>>8615952

Everything is about feelings, you worthless turd. You complained about what I said because you had a feeling. Humans are nothing but feelings. Health violations only matter because of feelings (the pain of losing your family member to e. coli or whatever, for instance). Anon had a feeling about how important rules are because anon is mildly autistic, and that is why anon acted that way.

But a more skilled and well-balanced person could have won both battles at once... or, failing that, could have gotten fired and then refrained from idiotically blaming all women everywhere for it on some marginal hellhole of a message board for powerless people only.
>>
>>8614340

Anon acted like a jerk constantly and probably actually caused less work to get done, while probably not actually preventing anybody from getting food poisoning or whatever--and while getting himself, the only person interested in enforcing the health rules, fired. That's not being right. If you seriously care about the health rules, you don't get the health rules enforcer fired.
>>
>>8616693

Your claims about your experience aren't trustworthy because you're mentally ill. You're going to kill yourself within the next fifteen years or so; people can defeat all your clumsy arguments by waiting until you're gone. You should stay out of this conversation because when you spout your crude, poorly formed, totally unverified ideas, it just adds noise.
>>
>>8607040
>the women I worked with complained about my looking angry with them or using a tense "tone of voice" that "hurt their feelings."

Holy shit I thought I was the only one
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.