[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there a cis lesbian thread but not a cis gay thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: 1495586162899.jpg (81KB, 986x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495586162899.jpg
81KB, 986x740px
Why is there a cis lesbian thread but not a cis gay thread?

why are cis lesbians so bigoted?
>>
>>8606666
FTMs have male privilege and get to hang around cis men.
>>
>>8606682
>FtMs
>Privilege
>Implying even cis gays have privilege, let alone ftms
>>
>>8606690
I hope this is bait because there are levels of privilege and gays are pretty much at the top when it comes to LGBT
>>
>>8606666
I imagine its because transwomen dominate this board with their 1 billion shitty threads and the cis lesbos who hang around here want a thread that doesnt revolve around trans shit.
>>
>>8606707
No, that's cis lesbians if we exclude bi's.
>>
>>8606707
cis les > bi f > bi m > cis gay > het ftm > gay/bi ftm > het mtf > bi mtf > les mtf
>>
>>8606666
Both the cis lesbians and cis gay men that visit this board seem to be rather transphobic for some reason, but the former are just more bitchy about it and can't handle sharing the same thread with trans people, so they had to make their own special snowflake /safe space/.

>inb4 bitter hon etc etc

i'm cis
>>
Okay but why is there /cm/ /hm/ and /y/ which are all dedicated to gay male stuff but you're going to be mad lesbians have their own threads in the only fucking board for them, besides the fact that you should indeed expect cis lesbian discussions in a board called /lbgt/ ???
>>
>>8606791
There's female only boards for all of those too.

/c/, whatever the beautiful women board is, and /u/.

There's no need to be so hostile towards transwomen that you need to exclude them from lesbian threads, gay men don't push out transmen from their threads because they're civil.
>>
>>8606803
have you seen mtfg? Im not surprised dykes wanted a separate thread (not like there are no transbians still)
>>
>>8606666
lol every (actual) lesbian i know is verbally super supportive of trans women but literally zero of them would ever want to date/fuck one. doesn't matter how many hormones you take or how many surgeries you have, lesbians will never want you
>>
Could be that mtf are generally obnoxious and annoying. Could also be that lesbians have a different kind than the two. Lesbians could just simply want their own space. Nothing wrong with that. I also don't see anything wrong with an exclusive 'lesbian' mtf space.
>>
>>8606791
>why is there /cm/ /hm/ and /y/ which are all dedicated to gay male stuff
Because the straight majority is allergic to homosexual content.
>in the only fucking board for them
U joking right?
>>
File: GH9gerj.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GH9gerj.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>8606666
Cis Les Gen was started by a trans lesbian who was disgusted and sick of non-stealth trans girls making the lesgen all about themselves like of /tlg/ and /mtfg/
>>
>>8606759
>rather transphobic for some reason,
I used to have no problem with mtfs, until I visited this board...
>>
>>8606759
Just scroll through the catalog and look at how many fucking exclusively trans threads there are. Trans people are a tiny minority (even within LGBT) and don't need to be welcomed and included in every thread.

Cis gay and lesbian people should have their own places to talk where trans people are outright excluded. Being a cis gay man is very different from being a trans "gay" """man""", even if only for the fact that cis people don't have to deal with the LIFE-CONSUMING EXISTENTIAL STRUGGLE all trans people report having such a hard time with.

But my real reasoning is, every trans person I've ever gotten to know very well has had serious mental health issues and usually has been or currently is suicidal. You don't really encounter regular, healthy, functioning adults in the trans circles like you do in the gay and lesbian communities, since the latter aren't mental illnesses. Tranny snowflakes have a godlike power to derail any conversation and make it about themselves.

I'm a cis gay male with plenty of trans friends and this is how I truly feel about all of them. I hope they're able to get better, but studies show that "transitioning" and societal acceptance don't change the trans suicide rate. Let's look for better solutions.
>>
>>8606759
There used to only be /lesgen/. It's /cislesgen/ now because trannies kept talking about their tranny issues and acting like straight men in general. Just the other day, a tranny (who doesn't seem to know how liquids spread against a solid surface) was being condescending to a girl who doesn't like to masturbate on her period and then revealed that he doesn't have periods because he's not cis.
>>
>>8607781
>He
That's real cool and mature of you.
>>
>>8607801
Getting offended about incredibly minor shit like this does not improve our opinion of trans people.
>>
>>8607822
Minor?

That instance of misgendering was clearly malicious, if someone does not pass and you unintentionally misgender someone that's OK, but that is flat out bigotry.
>>
>>8607781
She thought it would flow upwards. The clit is above the vulva. Physics.
>>
>>8607801
>>8607832
I genuinely don't care, it's a man invading female spaces, like they're well known to do. We can't even have female only spas now without dicks swinging around.
>>
>>8607870
MtF's are not men, and you're trash if you think they are.
>>
>>8607870
>it's a man invading female spaces
"I genuinely don't care"
>>
>>8607832
Was it malicious? Definitely. It's called an insult. Grow some thicker skin (or does your HRT prevent that?).

Was it bigoted? Fuck off. Bigots think they're on some kind of moral high ground, and at the extreme, they truly desire to FUCKING MURDER YOU. They hold a deep hatred and resentment toward you. "Misgendering" (otherwise known as "correctly identifying biological sex") is not an act of bigotry, hatred, or violence. It's an insult at worst, and one you should learn to take in stride.

Right now, being a trans ally means being an accommodating, unquestioning pushover yes-man. Anything short of that gets you ostracised. If trans people want to be accepted in society, they're going to have to learn to deal with the tough love that people like me (and most non-bigoted cis people) are going to provide.
>>
>>8607894
This. Suck it up and pump more iron TERF dykes.

>shit on gays and men all day everyday
>expect us to have any sympathy.

Typical woman, heartless until it's time to drag men into her meme movement.
>>
>>8607900
>tuff luv!!!

Oh fuck off. You subhumans plague /adv/ with this cancer too.

>I'm not being an asshole online! LOL! I'm j-just helping you honest! MUH HAZING RITUAL!!!!

Go back to the frat.
>>
>>8607915
Look. I'm a furfag. I identify, both in and outside of sexual contexts, as a dogperson-abomination. Does that mean I get to go around and request that my coworkers, my boss, my friends, my family, and indeed ALL of society refer to me at all times by some dog-related nonsense? Do I get to call them fucking BIGOTS, should they refuse?

No, and one would be entirely correct in asserting that I may be mentally ill if I acted in such a way.

So what's different about xe, xim, fi, or even "he" or "she" (when applied to someone of the opposite sex)? I think trans people need mental health assistance. This is not a problem which will be resolved by forcing everybody to use words which make trans people feel fluffy and comfortable inside.
>>
>>8607900
TERFs are so stupid, lmao
>>
>>8607956
>be human
>pretend to be an animal
>want sex with animals
A new analogy for transbianism, I see!
>>
>>8607970
>ignores my arguments
>calls me stupid

Alright, I'll just let everyone else form their own opinions of our little exchange. Based on my experience, I'm speaking for the silent majority here.

But go ahead and ignore my advice! I'm clearly just stupid.
>>
>>8607956
There's nothing in human DNA to make you mentally wired as a fox, wolf or dog, etc

Bu the a female brain can end in a male body and vice versa through genetic fuckups, and those people overcome this mistake through transition, it's not perfect but it's a legit disorder and people should be respected.
>>
>>8607956
>I'm a furfag

You're making this worse for yourself, not better.

Seriously just go back to 8ch where you can be fake ""'hard""' to vulnerable strangers online to your heart's content, you absolute poser.

>I'm changing LE WORRLLLDD by bullying ppl!

And you wonder why we make fun of you? It's not even furry shit, you're just a cringelord I'd never go to the party with.
>>
>>8607990
[citation needed]
>>
>>8607904
I've never met a lesbian who shits on gay men. I don't see why we would, considering gay men are the only men not trying to dick us, with or without fake tits.
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>8607987
>i am le voice of le SILENT MAJORITY like nixon

Just stop. You're so cringey I'm surprised you haven't cringed yourself out by this point.
>>
>>8607997
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
>>
>>8608008
Go browse your /clg/ for a day or two and you'll find plenty.

TERFs are just FtMs in denial. They drink beer, hate men, trannies, and niggers. They're one of the boys pretending not to be because their politics has told them otherwise.

Might as well just accept it and take T now.
>>
>>8608019
/clg/ is half """"""women"""""". In the actual group no one cares.
>>
>>8608035
>it's the trannies!

See, even when you act like shits you try and sweep the blame under the carpet.

I don't give a shit about your hazing rituals or what you tell yourself is being "hard" online. But when you have the gall to pretend you aren't attacking us when you are is disgraceful.

In fact, it's typical women tactics. Blame the uggos, pretty people can never be insulting or rude!

But your heart is as ugly as the rest, I'm afraid.
>>
>>8608050
Again, don't care about ""transbians.""
Everyone has good reason for hating them. And they shit up our thread every day. I'm fine with my ugly heart if it means I never have to see another straight man trying to expand his dating pool again.
>>
>>8608093
>I'm fine with being undatable, surely other women won't see my being a poser as a turn off!

Nope, I assure you. Posers are hated no matter what gender they are. Enjoy misery until you finally learn to grow up.
>>
>>8607755
>studies show that "transitioning" and societal acceptance don't change the trans suicide rate.
Lol holy shit. You know that religious groups use that same reasoning for gays too?
They'll say, "even in tolerant countries like Sweden, gays have higher incidences of mental illness." "We should encourage gays to try and convert their feelings to stop liking men, or encourage abstinence."

Same shit, just kicking it downhill to someone with less social capital than you.
>>
File: 1492264761504.gif (3MB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1492264761504.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>8608101
>I don't like what this person says
>they must be miserable irl
>this will give me solace
Just so you remember that there is no justice in the world, I'm actually quite happy and I do have a girlfriend.
>>
>>8608119
I called them "he" from the start. I said is that most lesbians don't have issue with gay men. Just a lot take issue with straight men and straight men in dresses.
>>
The problem to me as a trans woman is that quite a few mtfs who havent even yet transitioned much less socially transitioned try to socialize in girl circles and they clearly stand out even in chats. I think that the more you live as a woman you manage to be less intimidated by that idea because i think a lot of people who have spent their lives seen as a man have a hard time letting their guard down. This happens with cis lesbians too though, because honestly a lot of them, specially on /cislesgen/ are pretty damn autistic and i dont want to bother spending my time with them either. Best thing you can do: stop using 4chan as a social engine, at least /lgbt/, i run a discord group and i rarely advertise here anymore because everyone is absorbed in this projected illusion of what the hivemind here decided is the actual world from the very worse of their experiences, its not real. The world is actually an amazing place full of positive experiences too!
>>
>>8608123
>le lesbian transwomen are not women meme
>>
>>8608127
Like seriously cislesgen denies people because they have dated boys before. These are the same people who think bisexuals are untrustworthy... just let them have their own circlejerk where they pretend people actually support terfs outside of their exclusive discord club, no one does, and much less cares. Theyre obsessed with an issue that only they can see because people discolse their gender online. Move on!
>>
>>8606666
Because ftms arent annoying as fuck and usually pass
>>
>>8608145
>ftms who rp as bros arent annoying
>looks like a dyke
>Passes

Please
>>
>>8608011
d/a
Reminder that trannies brains can never be "female" because you can't grow a bigger corpus callosum or allocate enough white matter or teach your brain to use FSH or LH properly.
>>
File: 1495760624875.jpg (73KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495760624875.jpg
73KB, 640x800px
>>8608117
>poser cries at me with a delusion

You'll reply to this one too.
>>
File: 14587342.jpg (18KB, 395x387px) Image search: [Google]
14587342.jpg
18KB, 395x387px
>>8606720
>cis lesbians above bi females
>bi mtf above les female

You're out of your fucking mind if you think bisexuals are less privileged than lesbians regardless.
>>
>>8608166
Dykes are pretty loopy. Constant blame game, obsessive tendencies, inability to look at one's self in the mirror.

They don't realize they've pretty much managed to shun every other letter, not just the gross trannies.
>>
>>8606803
Gay men don't push transmen out of their threads because transmen don't generally take over those threads with their issues, bitch and whine about how gay men won't date them, and accuse gay dudes of transphobia if they're not into their pussies.

Also, there are much fewer of them here.
>>
File: yes.jpg (46KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
46KB, 564x789px
>>8608173
So what you're saying is that cis lesbians are truly the superior race.
>>
>>8608177
aside from the /fit/ autists in mascgen bitching at a supposed ftm infiltration, you mean?

you people spin these narratives not knowing I CAN READ YOUR GENERALS MORON
>>
>>8608182
I don't really see much between the tranny dykes and the non tranny dykes unlike you. They're both usually cancerous personalities.

Stay beat, woman!
>>
>>8608142
>These are the same people who think bisexuals are untrustworthy.
>implying gay men don't think this too
>implying it isn't true
>>
>>8608194
>implying straight, lesbians and gay men are any more trustworthy

People suck, get over it and stop trying to pin it on anything lol
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png (52KB, 223x602px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-06+at+04.53.26).png
52KB, 223x602px
>>8608192
>men beat women
>men beat men
I think that this just proves males are untrustworthy apes that should be removed from the gene pool to allow people to progress without fear of rape and murder.
>>
>>8608173
Why did you quote me when your post addresses mine in no way whatsoever?
>>
>>8608203
People suck, but bisexuality gives them more cause to suck harder.
>>
>>8606666
Because gay Ftms are cute and enjoyable while lesbian Mtfs are creepy fetishists.
>>
>>8608240
the creepy fetishists are AGP, not trans.

AGP do not belong on this board and should fuck off.
>>
File: 1496048917651.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1496048917651.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>8606666
>Why is there a cis lesbian thread but not a cis gay thread?
Because transbians ruin everything.
>>
File: 1489717033511.png (80KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
1489717033511.png
80KB, 348x348px
>>8608165
>>
>>8606720
bi f > cis les > bi m > cis gay > het ftm > gay/bi ftm > het mtf > bi mtf > les mtf

ftfy
>>
>>8608278
>Still pushing the "AGP is a fetish and not the cause of being trans" meme
>>
Seems like clg is leaking out of its containment general
>>
>>8608339
AGP is fetishizing the female form as a male.

If you're AGP, you're fine living as a cis male when you're not horny.

AGPs are not trans.
>>
>>8608357
>>8608358
I have le SCIENCE on my side

citations? sources? degrees who needs that when you have the god of lE SCIENCE WORKING FOR YOU YEAH PLEBS

I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY I'M RIGHT? WHO NEEDS TO PROVE THEMSELVES LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

inb4capslock means u mad from brainlets
>>
>>8608474
ok

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_burden_of_proof

In epistemology, the burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi, shorthand for Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat) is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position.

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.[1]
While certain kinds of arguments, such as logical syllogisms, require mathematical or strictly logical proofs, the standard for evidence to meet the burden of proof is usually determined by context and community standards and conventions.[2][3]

One way in which one would attempt to shift the burden of proof is by committing a logical fallacy known as the argument from ignorance. It occurs when either a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proved false or a proposition is assumed to be false because it has not yet been proved true.[4][5]
>>
>>8608491
A negative claim is a colloquialism for an affirmative claim that asserts the non-existence or exclusion of something. Saying "You cannot prove a negative" is a pseudologic because there are many proofs that substantiate negative claims in mathematics, science, and economics including Arrow's impossibility theorem. There can be multiple claims within a debate but whether a claim is positive or negative, whoever made the claim has the burden of proof of that claim.
A negative claim may or may not exist as a counterpoint to a previous claim. A proof of impossibility or an evidence of absence argument are typical methods to fulfill the burden of proof for a negative claim.[10][11]
>>
>>8608491
>>8608474
when you shift into LOL I TROL U mode after getting btfo'd it doesn't rly help your argument
>>
>>8608500
Internet personality Matt Dillahunty gives the example of a large jar full of gumballs to illustrate the burden of proof.[12][13] The number of whole gumballs in the jar is either even or odd, but the degree of personal acceptance or rejection of claims about that characteristic may vary. We can choose to consider two claims about the situation, given as:
The number of gumballs is even.
The number of gumballs is odd.
Either claim could be explored separately; however, both claims tautologically take bearing on the same question. Odd in this case means "not even" and could be described as a negative claim. Before we have any information about the number of gumballs, we have no means of checking either of the two claims. When we have no evidence to resolve the proposition, we may suspend judgment. From a cognitive sense, when no personal preference toward opposing claims exists, one may be either skeptical of both claims or ambivalent of both claims.[14][15][16]

>If there is a dispute, the burden of proof falls onto the challenger of the status quo from the perspective of any given social narrative.[17] If there is no agreeable and adequate proof of evidence to support a claim, the claim is considered an argument from ignorance.[18]
>>
>>8608508
Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa). This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,
true
false
unknown between true or false
being unknowable (among the first three).[1]
In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof.
>>
>>8608511
Arguments that appeal to ignorance rely merely on the fact that the veracity of the proposition is not disproved to arrive at a definite conclusion. These arguments fail to appreciate that the limits of one's understanding or certainty do not change what is true. They do not inform upon reality. That is, whatever the reality is, it does not "wait" upon human logic or analysis to be formulated. Reality exists at all times, and it exists independently of what is in the mind of anyone. And the true thrust of science and rational analysis is to separate preconceived notion(s) of what reality is, and to be open at all times to the observation of nature as it behaves, so as truly to discover reality. This fallacy can be very convincing and is considered by some to be a special case of a false dilemma or false dichotomy in that they both fail to consider alternatives. A false dilemma may take the form:
If a proposition has not been disproved, then it cannot be considered false and must therefore be considered true.
If a proposition has not been proven, then it cannot be considered true and must therefore be considered false.
Such arguments attempt to exploit the facts that (a) true things can never be disproved and (b) false things can never be proved. In other words, appeals to ignorance claim that the converse of these facts are also true. Therein lies the fallacy.
—Duco A. Schreuder, Vision and Visual Perception
To reiterate, these arguments ignore the fact, and difficulty, that some true things may never be proved, and some false things may never be disproved with absolute certainty. The phrase "the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence" can be used as a shorthand rebuttal to the second form of the ignorance fallacy (i.e. P has never been absolutely proved and is therefore certainly false).
>>
>>8608523
Proof by assertion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[3]
This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1] Modern politics contains many examples of proofs by assertion. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition. The technique is also sometimes used in advertising.[4]
>>
>>8608532
>a twin study
:/
>>
>>8608532
The invincible ignorance fallacy[1] is a deductive fallacy of circularity where the person in question simply refuses to believe the argument, ignoring any evidence given. It is not so much a fallacious tactic in argument as it is a refusal to argue in the proper sense of the word, the method instead being to either make assertions with no consideration of objections or to simply dismiss objections by calling them excuses, conjecture, etc. or saying that they don't prove anything; all without actually demonstrating how the objection fit these terms (see ad lapidem fallacy).
>>
>>8608148
the magic of ftm-ness
>>
>>8606666
Just look what happened to this thread OP.
Gay FtMs don't create such drama.
>>
>>8608730
Lesbians shitpost up the board and then pretend it's all just trannies to avoid accountability.

I would love to see actual stats of this board by sexuality.
>>
>>8607631
It's not just 4chan (though 4chan is definitely the worse) but most mtfs on the internet.
I hope I meet some mtfs irl that'll show me they're not all terrible people, but I don't know any...
>>
>>8608267
>they get close
Not even. A womans body and brain is more complicated than a male one. Saying that you can have a more feminine brain is just a delusion set up by male doctors who think women are simple creatures like them. Its not just the extensive hormones and how the dna dictates the hormone use, its also the layout to the point women can see more colors, feel more textures, feel more pain, smell and taste more. Actually decote yourself to studying real neuroscience instead of relying on psychologists and brain scans from eight years ago to feed you want you want to believe. When you begin to understand how complicated the differences between the sexes are, all this tranny delusion just becomes laughable.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.