[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend and I (mtf, obviously, this is /ttttttttttttt/)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498140417282.jpg (128KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498140417282.jpg
128KB, 720x540px
So my girlfriend and I (mtf, obviously, this is /ttttttttttttt/) had non penetrative sex yesterday, for the first time in months. My problem is, I still get erections when aroused, and SRS is a year away. How the fuck do I kill my dick.
I want nothing to do with it, and I hate that it gets erect (and that its fucking there). Like I cant just mess up her sex life because of my crippling dysphoria, but I cant fucking have sex.
Please help
Im on spiro cause amerifat
Another AA to switch to? Chastity shit?
Pic unrelated
>>
Talk to your doctor

>MTF w/ GF

How did you do this and do you have any advice?
>>
>>8603881
Be MtF. Date a girl.

That's all it takes.
>>
>>8603881
be in boymode dating, come out after 1.5 years of relationship, but sort of guilt her into staying.
>>
File: 1492853784340.png (286KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492853784340.png
286KB, 576x699px
>>8603873
The chastity idea can be a bit cringy due to people always relating it to some kind of sissy / AGP fetish but it would most likely work.
Still weird as fug though.

Also please explain to me how you both had sex. I'm not into other girls so I can't for the life of me imagine how you two had sex if both you were bottoms like me.
>>
>>8603897
so due to crippling genital dysphoria, I despise sensation on my dick--like I actually hope my srs surgeon fucks my sensation there, so I dont have to feel my rearranged phantom franken dick--so my nipples are fucking phenomenally sensitive: I orgasm from nipple stimulation (and lactate all over the place, its fucking disgusting afterwards). She is cis and totally fine with her genitalia, so I go down on her, either with manual stimulation, or lingual.
Make out alot. Its like this sensual, intimate sex that is just amazing.
Its weird, we both get off to it.
>>
>>8603873
If you're getting SRS soon you probably shouldn't kill your dick now. Even with a scrotal inversion you'll want as much stretchy, flexible, healthy tissue as possible. Just tough it out, it will be gone soon enough.
>>
>>8603912
I wish I could cum from my nipples right now the best I can do is from my butt.
Sometimes I'm too lazy and I just grab one of those back massagers and put in the front since I never get hard anyways.

I don't have as much genital dysphoria tbqh. I would probably enjoy sex more if I had a vagina though, I'm not a super fan of anal.
>>
>>8603897
OP is AGP though?
>>
>>8603912
>so due to crippling genital dysphoria, I despise sensation on my dick--like I actually hope my srs surgeon fucks my sensation there, so I dont have to feel my rearranged phantom franken dick
You want an insensitive neovagina just because it used to be your dick?

That sounds absolutely awful.
>>
>>8603933
yeah, I guess. The fulltime a year thing is total Bs though--like this has been an issue since forever ago, but I finally had the independence to transition--so I still have to wait, despite passing more or less.
But yeah, like Ive heard of trannies not getting morning wood (I get it once a week maybe?) or getting erect from arousal, and I was hoping it was something that I could adjust with my regimen (cypro instead of spiro, ect)
>>8604070
>>8603961
I so wish that it wasnt so bad. Like it was really bad as a kid, realized what trans people were, realized I needed to do that, but also needed companionship, so I got forced into having sex for years--cause like "oh I hate my dick" raises so many questions.
>>8604060
Almost as if blanchards bullshit was completely overgeneralized, and every case of transsexuality has varying elements, mostof which fall outside the norms of the HSTS/AGP binary
>>
>>8604370
>someone memes about AGP fetish
>someone mentions what AGP is
>"Almost as if blanchards bullshit was completely overgeneralized"
>>
>>8604384
Sorry, I'm too autistic--what are you trying to say?
>>
>>8603896
sometimes I go to /r/mypartneristrans and there are a lot of dejected SOs rationalizing their decision to stay in a relationship to someone they are no longer attracted to for what I imagine is political reasons or a misplaced sense of responsibility or guilt or something -- some of those stories are really rough, like women who are in a sexless loveless marriage with a selfish brat after their husband transitions
yikes -- don't forget to stick up for number one, anons
>>
>>8605406
>some of those stories are really rough, like women
abloobloo, poor cis females.
>>
>>8605447
yes, exactly, I'm sure this attitude is part of their rationalization process
>>
>>8605406
I was such a fucking mess when I came out, that she felt guilty to leave. Reading how I typed that made it sound like I manipulated her, but I she felt guilty to leave because of my state. I was certainly not in a position to be able to manipulate someone at that time.
We probably wont last long term
>>
>Transbian
Hello AGP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.