[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird that I think my sexuality is shifting? Before I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Is it weird that I think my sexuality is shifting? Before I was in HRT I was bi with a tendency to be more attracted to females, but after about a month on HRT I started to like guys more which is sorta normal since I tend to fluctuate. Now after 6 months I rarely ever feel attraction to women. I am not super worried about it, but I'm wondering if it's normal.
>>
It's the HRT
>>
Just roll with it. Men are blmore fun anyway
>>
>>8603706
More fun? What do you mean?
>>
>>8603636
I've never given much thought to getting a girlfriend or boyfriend but I was pretty attracted to anime girls, and now that I've been on HRT for 8 months I really want a boyfriend.

so I guess I'm gay for anime
>>
>>8603721
Idk just everything.

1. Sex with guys is better. Dicks are more fun to give head to, do hand things with, and feel bettwr during penetration than a dildo.

2. They are (usually) less bitch and (again usually) more direct about shit. So like less bs in the relationship.

3. They are (usually) taller than you so guantued little spoon spot. Which is pretty nice.

4. Thier beards can give you face tickles when you kiss

Idk they are just better to be with imho
>>
>>8603636
Meta-attraction.
>>
>>8603733
you forgot the main thing
men are the best at making you feel like a woman
>>
>>8603733
I've never been with a guy irl so I can't judge. I definitely prefer how guys look, the muscles and body turns me on.
>>
File: 8295176-1-khaki.jpg (20KB, 290x370px) Image search: [Google]
8295176-1-khaki.jpg
20KB, 290x370px
>>8603767

Yes right :3 pic very related.

>>8603763
I guess but that feels kind of meta attractiony
>>
>>8603774
My close male friend looks very similar to that just without the tattoos. He once gave me a really big hug and it really overwhelmed me with emotion.
>>
>>8603809
Tell your friend I say hi :3
>>
I was already exclusive gay beforehand, now I'm starting to ogle the fucking cashier.

Oh well can't complain about being even gayer ;)
>>
>>8603823
The sad thing is he's not attracted to trans people. He is fine with us existing but, he doesn't wanna date us. :(
>>
>>8603851
Story of my life
>>
>>8603855
He said everything about me is cute other than me being trans. I was a little sad when he said that.
>>
>>8603733
>usually taller than you
Fuck off and stop bragging tripshit
>>
yes it's completely normal. same thing has happened to me

>>8603865
rude desu
>>
>>8603868

Not.... a brag? Most guys I know are about 6' thus usually taller than me(in like 5.9/5.10 so it's not like particularly short). I put it in parenthesis anyways because there are a lot of dateable guys who are shorter.

>>8603865

That's really rough. *hugs* I've been there before.
>>
>>8603876
He's very blunt like that. I don't think he's telling the truth, I sometimes think he's into me, but he always denys it.
>>
>>8603883
I mostly think he worries about it being gay.
>>
>>8603900
Show him the be a that traps are straight now and then explain how they are actually less straight than transwomen. 10/10 please invite me to your wedding.
>>
>>8603911
But traps are gay
>>
>>8603962
But traps aren't gay now :D

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
>>
>>8603636
I think this is happening to me as well

I want a bf hnnnnnn
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.