[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /lgbt/, pleb here, Are there any particular gender identities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1480298588833.jpg (352KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480298588833.jpg
352KB, 1200x900px
Hey /lgbt/, pleb here,

Are there any particular gender identities you do not care for? Say, for example, if you are gay but dismiss the validity of transexuals? Or people who choose their own gender?

If not, how about the other letters in the slowly-increasing acronym (LGBT + QIA)?

For example, I am straight and homosexuality is just fine. Bisexuality is fine too and I probably don't know any Transexual people so I don't know what to think about that.

What I can't deal with is the snowflake genderfluid "I'm neither" bullshit. Or people that claim to be both. What the fuck do you mean you're neither? Both? We all manage to be something individual or something of consequence with regards to human identity, but not you? And so on. Does any of the same irritate you folks?
>>
>>8603230
I'm mtf and I don't care for women.
>>
>>8603242
Do you not like straight people or were you being cheeky

If so I guess I walked into that one desu
>>
>>8603268
Straight men are cool.
>>
File: 1495977673827.jpg (18KB, 322x343px) Image search: [Google]
1495977673827.jpg
18KB, 322x343px
>>8603275
Well, I also happen to think that women can be a little shitty sometimes, but I'm a really bad read of character so that usually doesn't help until after I've been stood up for drinks.

What are your thoughts on genderfluid people? Do you feel like they devalue alternate sexual preferences by basically playing pick-and-choose? I know it's more complex than that, but I think they do. I think it devalues people who were probably born feeling a certain way and never wanted to 'change their mind', as such, and came under fire from people who said they were just confused. These genderfluid people strike me as confused.

Assuming here entirely that your base feelings are like a woman stuck in a man's body btw.
>>
>>8603300
>but I'm a really bad read of character so that usually doesn't help until after I've been stood up for drinks.
Maybe you should start making assumptions about people earlier.

>What are your thoughts on genderfluid people? Do you feel like they devalue alternate sexual preferences by basically playing pick-and-choose?
I don't think so. Being a special snowflake with changing pronouns daily or ze/xer is over the top, but just saying you're non-binary/genderfluid and don't identify as either and pick and choose is fine. I hope it helps remove gender roles.
>>
File: 980.png (1MB, 982x1416px) Image search: [Google]
980.png
1MB, 982x1416px
>>8603275
why are the lesbian MTFs here so obsessed with straight men, but utterly hate the straight MTFs that are actually attracted to them?
>>
>>8603380
I'm straight though.
>>
>>8603230
>Are there any particular gender identities you do not care for?
Nope they're all benign. Gender identity minutia doesn't irritate me because I am not: trans, very autistic, or particularly social conservative.

When I first encountered the idea genderfluid and nonbinary used to irk me, but then I just decided to write those off as generation Z's term for tomboy and tomgirl. The way I think about is they're just people that don't really fit in as a typical male or female identity.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.