[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is nothing wrong with being gay, lesbian or bisexual.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Happen to be an expert.png (208KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Happen to be an expert.png
208KB, 500x500px
There is nothing wrong with being gay, lesbian or bisexual.

But trannies belong into the gas chamber.
>>
File: flags.png (93KB, 1880x740px) Image search: [Google]
flags.png
93KB, 1880x740px
>>8602945
>nothing wrong with being lesbian or bisexual

That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>8602945
Ugh...You arent the first one to say that and you wont be the last.
>>
>>8602945

>Why waste a gas chamber? If it can be us used many times to include all of LGBT.
>>
>>8602945
Start with yourself.
>>
>>8602948
boys are just the best <3
>>
Into the gas the tranny goes.
>>
>>8602948
hets belong in the garbage 0/10
>>
Did you know Lambert was a tranny? I like to listen to his screams when the Alien makes his fake vagina deeper with its tail!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbcLIXhyxA
>>
File: 1498340233557.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1498340233557.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>8602948
>being anything but a gay boi
>>
>>8602945
Who doesn't?
>>
>>8602956
How to properly use a gas chamber without putting it to waste?

Gas the G. But why stop there, gas the all straight men as well!

However straight women and LBT are a precious and endangered species that should be protected from death at all costs.
>>
B-but I'm not a tranny, I'm a cuteboy taking HRT, honest!
>>
File: aiofe-assumpta-hart.jpg (48KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
aiofe-assumpta-hart.jpg
48KB, 306x306px
Nobody gives a shit about trannies, but they need to learn to STFU, get the fuck out of the public way if they don't pass and stop butting in everywhere screaming I'M TRANS OMG U GUISE U MUSH HONOR AND RESPECK MUH FEMININENBENIS

if they would just work on being actual people instead of blazing psychopaths every instant of their waking lives everything would be so much better.
>>
>>8606793

saved
>>
>>8606793
Why would a trans person announce that they're trans if they're trying to pass? Or ask people to "respect" the organ that they want so desperately to remove? I'm starting to get scared of these "trans" "people" you're talking about.
>>
>>8602945
People with no respect for Western medicine and its advances go in the chambers, anon. Your type won't actually save what makes the West great from Third World hordes; you're only interested in your just-so /pol/ack autism.

>>8606793
That's literally most trans people, anon. You hear from the psychos because they're fucking psycho.

I have a job (in sales!), I go to work and have a normal work day like everyone else, go home and surf some internet, eat some leftover pizza, masturbate, go to sleep. Really uninteresting.

But somewhere in there, I get to hear people at work talking about weirdo trannies, or see it posted on Twitter, and basically can't say shit because nobody outside of my family and current roommates know I'm trans. It's fucking balls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.