[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the only visible "trans" people out there whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Why the only visible "trans" people out there whether in the media or elsewhere are AGPs, fetishists (Stef-on-knee), parodies of AGPs (Buffalo Bill), and transbians (Julia Serano, Chris-Chan) and no straight trans women whatsoever unless they are seen/pictured as prostitutes (that unnamed character killed by Buffalo Bill)? Where are all the straight trans woman inventors?
>>
File: 9034853.png (2MB, 1396x1426px)
9034853.png
2MB, 1396x1426px
>>8601569
Because the media only shows what matches their misconception of what "trans" is, because anything *actually* legitimate doesn't fall under that preconception and thus just doesn't get noticed.

There are plenty of straight trans/early trans activists, and they always have to forcibly shoehorn themselves in media representation.
>>
>>8601580
>and they always have to forcibly shoehorn themselves in media representation.
>forcibly
Wouldn't that make them A G P? :^^)
>>
>>8601580
LOL, last time you said AGPs/transbians were shoehorning themselves
Cara knows the real answer to OPs question very well but would rather bullshit and badmouth non-straight trannies as per usual
>>
File: 948305.png (1MB, 988x1426px)
948305.png
1MB, 988x1426px
>>8601590
It is ironic that the majority of MSM and liberal and conservative activists consider AGPs and trans lesbians to be more "real" than early transitioners and HSTSes, isn't it?
>>
>>8601600
a ridiculous lie, even at your standards
maybe equally real, which is true
proof please
>>
>>8601569
>AGPs, ... and transbians
???
>>
>>8601569
>Why the only visible "trans" people out there whether in the media or elsewhere are [...]

First, AGP isnt a real thing. Its a crackpot theory.
Second:
Jen Richards.
Janet Mock
Laverne Cox
Angelica Ross

Interestingly enough, the four women above have all been overshadowed by caitlyn jenner, Who the media seems to want to push as being the face of transpeople everywhere. After her book was released, none of the networks really paid any attention to Janet Mock, mainly because she was well spoken and she just looked like a normal ciswoman.

>Where are all the straight trans woman inventors?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Conway
>>
>>8601964
Conway is a pseudobisexual, not straight.
>>
>>8601964
>First, AGP isnt a real thing. Its a crackpot theory.
t. AGP in denial
>>
>>8601569
I want to get a phd in electrical engineering and build robots but I'm afraid to be a public figure let alone openly trans. But I do understand what you're saying. I think that most of the best of us are full stealth for life and specifically very camera shy for obvious reasons.
>>
>>8605557
>full stealth for life
Try boymode for life.
>>
>>8601964
AGP is a thing not a theory
>>
File: 345345 copy 3.png (1MB, 1038x1412px)
345345 copy 3.png
1MB, 1038x1412px
>>8601964
Gravity is just a theory :)
>>
>>8605585
>boymode for life
Try end my life.
>>
>>8605693
Einstein's sample size was tiny.
>>
>>8605699
Eh, you get used to it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.