[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Gay love Bi" feels thread >tfw you meet the man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: kdZXw.gif (295KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
kdZXw.gif
295KB, 500x338px
"Gay love Bi" feels thread
>tfw you meet the man of your dreams
>he's bi
>instant attraction, we cuddle at friends house, get intro deep conversation all in the first day
>avoids sleeping with you specifically because you admitted you get feels real easily
>tfw nearly all bi men prefer women relationship wise
>gay guys are fleshlights

Why even live? I was so happy, then all the butterflies died.
>>
>>8601109
Bi is either gay guys before fully ready to come out or men who don't mind marrying women and sleeping around on the side.
>>
>>8601458
I'm neither. Women are hot but I could be more romantically and emotionally connected with a bf.
>>
>>8601543
Same
>>
>>8601109
I get feels really easily as well. I can't count how many friends I thought I was in love with when I was a teenager.
>>
>>8601109
At least you're not one of the naive morons who thinks it can work out with bisexuals. It would have been a lot more painful if you'd allowed your feelings to develop further.
>>
Keep this in mind: biscum will ALWAYS take the easy, safe route in the end.
>>
>>8602250
What's that mean? I'm bi and I like guys more than girls which definitely isn't the easiest way to live
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126KB, 1920x1080px
>>8602239
You're an idiot.

>>8602250
You're also an idiot.

>>8601109
I'm bisexual, and much, much more romantically attracted to males. The problem with most gay guys is this:

>My "type" is pretty rare

>Gay dudes do exactly what you did, and spill an ocean of love confessions waaaay early on, making it seem way disingenuous, fake and clingy.

>Most gay guys need pretty much constant validation.

>Never met a normal gay or bi guy (other than myself) who doesn't have an ocean of emotional issues which all get unleaded onto me.

>Fucking identity politics

>No, I don't want random photos of your dick or ass.

>Romance is more important than just sex because, and I'm not down with fucking without connection. Maybe because I'm "biscum" or whatev er, but I dont just float from dick to dick.
Picture unrelated, but I'd fuck the guy to the far left.
>>
File: everyone.jpg (177KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
everyone.jpg
177KB, 500x376px
>>8602317
>>
>>8602239
Ikr.
One thing I will never understand is why people come down on Bi guys for choosing women (hetrosexuality) over homosexuality. I'm sorry but we are all under the pressure of society and fitting in. The only difference between you and them is they have a choice. A more practical one at that.

In all honesty the only fool is the gay dude who puts effort and emotion into the relationship. Pass up a formal place in the neighbourhood, bio kids, age old tradition for what again.
>>
>>8602317
Took the words right out of my mouth, friendo.
>>
>>8602317
Wow you summed that up pretty well
>>
>>8602317
>Romance is more important than just sex
>not down with fucking without connection

You say this right after complaining about having to put up with another person's emotions.

Bisexuals are disingenuous as fuck and can't even keep their own bullshit straight.
>>
>>8602608
Oh fuck you. When I get texts every fucking day like:
>Nobody LIKES me!!!
>I'm gonna start cutting again!
>Talk to me!!

10 fucking times a day. It's for fucking ATTENTION and I wont play into that shit. I'm not going to feed into attention seeking childish behavior, and thats not the behavior that I want out of a significant other.
>>
>>8602632
Yeah, that sure sounds like something that definitely happened.
>>
>>8602649
I don't really give a fuck if you believe me or not.
>>
>>8602608
Someone is a salty sardine.

If you really read what he wrote, you'd know what meant. He's referring to OVER sensitive, dramatic, and exaggerated guys that really go overboard in an emotional sense. But that doesn't mean he wants to date an automaton, he just doesn't wanna date a drama queen. He also doesn't want purely lustful sex, he wants to be mentally/emotionally connected to the person he's sharing his body with. Basically have chemistry with them and to have developed a bond with them via shared experiences.
>>
>>8602786
This. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Other anons are to dense to read into what I'm saying.
>>
>>8602786
>>8602803
Sorry for not interpreting your homophobia in the most charitable way possible. I should really have assumed you were posting ridiculous cliches in good faith. How SALTY of me.
>>
File: 1399650509648.jpg (41KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1399650509648.jpg
41KB, 620x400px
>most gays warn others about biscums
>gay movies are mostly centered about gays falling for biscums and end in tragedy
>still falls for biscums
>>
>>8603118
this
the place is chained the fuck up with red flags all around and you still want to walk the fuck in
ur fault boo
>>
>>8601109
>tfw dating a masc gay who makes no secret of his misogyny
>>
>>8602803
You're welcome, friendo. I'm sure some people do know what you mean but they're just too busy spinning a narrative to actually stop and critically think about things before they spew them.

>>8602944
How are we being homophobic? Our experiences with other gay/bi men have been similar. In which our partners or potential partners have been dramatic about emotional turmoil and their quality of life. We have a hard time finding more nonchalant and level headed guys because for whatever reason they're few and far between within our communities. We aren't generalizing all gays/bi's, we're talking about the ones that we've encountered. That said, it's actually YOU and whoever else it is who are being phobes because you're generalizing all bisexual men, and doing so unabashed. we're merely talking about what kind of guy we want, and what kind we have met, while you and the others are just bashing on bi guys. That's reeeeal progressive of you, top notch stuff, no hypocrisy anywhere in that.
>>
>>8603213
What's wrong with hating women? I'm bi and I only date guys because women are only nice on the outside.
>>
>>8602649
So you're just admitting you've never been in a relationship at all, with a man or a woman then? Good, glad we got that cleared up.
>>
>>8603925
Don't engage that guy, he's the same one who keeps coming in and shitting bi threads, it's real easy to spot him. Really hostile, keeps using the word Biscum, calls people homophobes and keeps calling to take the B out of LGBT. He's super salty, I think, because bisexuals somehow invalidate his existence as a gay man, or he got shit on by some guy who left him for a woman. I haven't really figured out which.
>>
>>8604162
>or he got shit on by some guy who left him for a woman.
If so I pity the guy. Hopefully the experience hasn't turned the ex off men entirely.
>>
>>8604224
I'm not him but I'd be incredibly hesitant to date a bit guy tbqh. Most I've met are either "discreet" guys looking for a fuck or strangely submissive bottoms, neither which appeal to me.
>>
>>8604248
>or strangely submissive bottoms
What do you mean?
>>
>>8602944
I know it's par for the course for faggots to get buttravaged and anally devastated, but it's pretty obvious that he was saying he wants a normal, serious relationship instead of just sex or a giant bundle of emotional and validation-seeking issues. If you can't see the difference between being a clingy, over-emotional freak and being a considerate and sincere partner, that says a lot more about you than him.

You're just filtering everything he says through that jaded butthurt lens of yours.
>>
I'm bi. For a while, I liked exclusively women, but then I started falling for a few guys and it led to me finding the love if my life. I don't prefer any gender specific genetals or body types, it's more personality for me. Not all bi guys are scum, I'll love and support my boyfriend till the bitter end
>>
>>8604162
I figured as much, but, I occasionally like taking the piss outta people who're absurd like that person. My deduction of their character was either, A; Like you said, a gay man who was shit on by a bi guy then left for a woman, thus becoming bitter or B, someone doing it for shits n' giggles. Neither would surprise me but there are sadly people out there just like that act/think that way.
>>
>>8601109
>>tfw nearly all bi men prefer women relationship wise
>>gay guys are fleshlights
I'm generally the opposite. Guys are low maintenance so are a lot easier to do relationships with.
>>
>>8603213
>>tfw dating a masc gay who makes no secret of his misogyny
As a bi guy that was always one of the perks of dating gay dudes.

You don't have to pretend that women are equal.
>>
File: 1500320502526.gif (2MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500320502526.gif
2MB, 400x241px
>>8603213
>misogyny
uh huh. Everything is "misogyny" now'a days. You're probably just an overdramatic faggot.
>>
>>8604162
>>8604224
>>8604803
It seems to me that gay dudes are hesitant about bi guys because whenever a relationship fails with a bi guy, they think it's because he was bi.

If a relationship fails with another gay guy, it's because of the age difference, or wanting different things in life, or you/they weren't ready for commitment, or whatever.

If a bi guy breaks your heart it's 100% because all bi dudes are scum who love vaginas reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>8604864
Just date a tranny!
>>
>>8604906
Naw. Trannies are fucked.
I mean I fuck women and men, I don't want some intersexed otherkin.
>>
>>8604958
>intersexed
If only...
>>
>>8604886
It's equally foolish to assume the bisexuality is never the main factor as it is to assume it's always the main factor. I don't think it's a non-factor in breakups as much as bis themselves would like to believe.
>>
>>8605036
>I don't think it's a non-factor in breakups as much as bis themselves would like to believe.
It is a large factor. But I think it has more to do with gay guys obsessing over it, worrying about it, or even fetishistizing it than bi dudes jumping ship for pussy.
>>
>>8605084
>It is a large factor.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8605084
I think that's a fair perspective. I've seen both bisexuals jumping ship for pussy/cock and gay guys working themselves up into a paranoid lather that ends relationships and probably notice the former more, since I myself am gay. You probably notice the latter more since you're (presumably) bi.
>>
>>8602317
>why do guys act like clingy bitches
>I like twinks who can pass as women
I hope you can where your mistake was.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't fall too hard then? Sounds like you got issues and the reason why you're insecure with bi guys is not because bi guys are gonna cheat on you anyways but because you're desperate for love (I'm assuming from the I catch feels fast part) and that leads to paranoia. Learn to not enter into a relationship where you'd be paranoid. And choose partners wisely don't give your asshole to people so easily. Not because you'll be used goods, a person who knowingly sleeps around without love is even better than doing it with since it shows how easily you fall for others.
>>
>>8602317
Not excusing that behavior but I think a large reason why many gay men are emotionally stunted to 14/13 year old levels is due to self-hatred and inexperience with handling their emotions.

I feel as though straight men learn to deal with their emotions in relationships from a young age with girls their own age. Gay youth very rarely have the opportunity to learn these skills at a young age due to being closeted, lack of potential mates or both.

Furthermore, due to being gay and different, they often hate themselves and develop pretty intense complexes.

I feel as though bi men typically realize their attraction to the same sex at later ages when they become more sexually adventurous/understanding. They begin their romantic experiences with a woman at relatively earlier ages without the constrain of societal prejudices.

I'm fairly emotionally unstable, agreed. And I feel like I get clingy, also agreed. But I'm fairly hesitant to tell people that I love them when I don't. That word means a lot to me. Also, I'm not one for one night stands and what not. It's just not for me. More of a romance type of guy.
>>
>>8603925
How is claiming that "most gay guys" are overemotional whores not homophobic?
>>
File: 1495073677306.gif (691KB, 1024x603px) Image search: [Google]
1495073677306.gif
691KB, 1024x603px
>>8605248
Not the anon you're replying to, but I have had 2 relationships, which I was dedicated and monogamous with, end because of gay paranoia. It's so fucking wierd, because I don't have that issue with women, at all. They generally just say either, "Oh, that's cool," or, "Yeah, dicks are great," but gay guys obsess over the fact that I am attracted boobs and wide hips. Both of those guys just could not be past it, and their insecurity and neurotisicm ruined what was an otherwise great relationship.
>who's Michelle?
>A girl I went to high school with, ?
>Why is she texting you?
>Because we're friends, why are you going through my phone?
>...
>Whatever
2 hours later
>I dont want you talking to her anymore
>Who?
>Michelle
>Wevw been friends for like 15 years, I'm not not talking to her
>Did y'all ever fuck?
>Michelle? Fuck you, no. Jesus.
>I dont know why you gotta be rude, I'm just uncomfortable with you talking to that bitch
And cue huge fight. Nevermind that he hangs out with a group of dudes who have all banged each other like some weird college orgy, nevermind that I never gave him a reason to be suspicious since I'm a hermit and never leave my house if I'm not obligated to, never mind that his insecurity and trust issues ruined the relationship. No, he runs around telling people to never date a bi guy, because they're always chasing women and I ruined it.

Fucking drama queen. I thought I left this shit behind when I stopped dating girls in high school, but apparently not. And this has happened twice, except the second guy just cut all contact and only admitted it to me a year later at a party.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.