[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i talk to a trans girl who is self described as "very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2033.jpg (12KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
12KB, 210x230px
if i talk to a trans girl who is self described as "very lonely with no friends" everyday will she eventually develop feelings for me? because i don't want that.
>>
>>8601061
abort immediately then.
>>
>>8601068
gotcha. i didnt want to end up hurting her in the end if she eventually did.
>>
>>8601061
If you're compatible with her sexuality (sometimes even that isn't a requirement) then yes, without fail.

t. lonely trans girl with no friends
>>
>>8601084
Want to be friends?
>>
>>8601088
ok
>>
>>8601068
>>8601084
these are accurate

lonely trans girls cling to anybody who saves them from loneliness

source: am lonely and trans
>>
>>8601084
This. I tried the same with a transman and despite being receptive to my flirtations, it got nowhere.
>>
>>8601061
>>8601061
If you asked me three years ago I'd say no. Now I say yes.
>>
>>8601127
Contact?
>>
>>8601180
you first :S
>>
Probably. I wouldn't want to ruin my only friendship with romantic feelings, but who knows what she's thinking.
>>
>>8601201
Possibly*
>>
>>8601131
ill orbit u if u orbit me
>>
>>8601266
okay how do you want to do this, do you have a contact i can uh contact
>>
>>8601061
Depends on the person.

I wouldn't fall for a guy who talked to me, unless he was attractive, and sounded attractive, and had an attractive personality, and maybe if he showed a bit that he was attracted (but that could end up being imagined).
>>
>>8601061
that's never happened to me. (i'll say flirty stuff if i'm high on progesterone lol but i don't sloot around when drunk either).
Energy directed to me from kind strangers / acquaintances is almost always re-directed toward duplicating that social success with others i need something from or am genuinley attracted to, or it pulls me out of a rut and i get my life on track.

i suppose if they're lookin to sloot it up with erry1, you may want to set boundaries.

plz be her friend until she asks you to be her ai gf.

you must live in bumfuck nowhere. everytime i go out in girl mode i make a new friend unless i'm stoned.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.