[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be mtf >piss standing up >it sprays everywhere because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n2pcegVXi01si1ud6o1_500.jpg (82KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2pcegVXi01si1ud6o1_500.jpg
82KB, 500x388px
>be mtf
>piss standing up
>it sprays everywhere because i dont know how to do it
>still stand up because afraid family hears me slipping down my undies and leaving the seat down
>>
>>8600491
Cis man.
I sit down to pee because my pee comes out in a spray.
I tell everyone I sit down to pee.
A lot of guys say they sit down to pee too.
No one cares.

Just sit down, idiot.
>>
pic related?
>>
>>8600596
yea its me pre-hrt
>>
>>8600605
Kurt would of made a cuter girl tbhon
>>
>>8600507
>my pee comes out in a spray.
Wtf, why?
>>
File: kurt-cobain-1024.jpg (310KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-cobain-1024.jpg
310KB, 1024x768px
>>8600612
he was so beautiful ;_;
>>
>>8600491
very qt
>>
>>8600633
what?

my story or my pic?
>>
>>8600614
It's what happens to circumcised dicks because the urethra scars over
>>
>>8600915
That sounds horrible. So much for hygienic.
>>
>>8600915

wait what no
cutfag here, I pee in a stream, standing up

(not judging those who sit, just wanted to clear up any misconceptions, the spraying effect doesn't always happen when circumcised.)
>>
>>8601255
Not that anon but maybe it scars/hardens differently for everyone?
>>
>>8600915
The urethra shouldn't be scarred if it was done right.
>>
>>8602552
The rate of "botches" is ridiculously high but anon might just mean keratinized.
>>
>>8600491
Is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>8600491
I've been sitting to piss since childhood. Pissing while standing is too masculine t b h
>>
>>8600491
I sit to piss, nothing wrong with it, I think I've stood like twice in my life and that was because I was outside camping or something. I've had people harass me about it but no one ever taught me how to correctly stand and pee without making a mess so I just sit.
>>
>>8600491
My dick doesn’t piss straight. I used to be able to piss standing during my childhood but now I’m way too tall to do it safely. I don’t sit, though, I get on my knees.
>>
>>8600915
Yeah, this is bullshit. I’m uncut but I still can’t piss straight
>>
>>8600915
It happens to uncircumsised dicks because the pee stream gets caught on the foreskin. It happens to me all the time. And if Ipull my foreskin back to pee then it shoots out way too far and misses anyway.
>>
HRT fucked me up when it comes to finishing pissing. Like I shake it and even wipe with toilet paper but when I stand up more pee comes out after, and end up with gross pee panties everytime. This never used to happen before HRT. Wtf.

Anyone else?/Know how to fix this?
>>
>>8603295
I had this even before HRT. I don't think my bladder was leaky, just that pee was stuck in the plumbing. I couldn't do more than take the time to get as much of the pee as possible.
I've had SRS and I still wipe because the urethra is so far down in there and there can be some stray pee, but at least I don't leak anymore after wiping.
>>
>>8603379
Sweet, I have SRS to look forward to then.
>>
>>8603295
same desu

not always though but sometimes its weird

hrt is weird
>>
>>8603102
>>8603232
intact*
>>
>>8603295
>Like I shake it and even wipe with toilet paper but when I stand up more pee comes out after, and end up with gross pee panties everytime.
Sell them online, idiot.
>>
File: 1480908716343.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480908716343.png
29KB, 300x300px
Does Cara piss standing up?
>>
>>8600491
>Doesn't sit down
you are a super retard
>>
>>8604584
yeah just went to the bathroom and i thought it didnt happen but i look down at my undies and yep :)))) fuck this
>>
>>8600915
>>8600507
im a dude and i pee sitting down too, i get a split stream that can make a mess sometimes. I'm also mostly lazy and sitting down is more comfortable.

could be circumcision, but i heard of uncut guys with the same thing
>>
>>8603068
>no one ever taught me how to correctly stand and pee without making a mess
holy shit so much aspi ITT
how is that difficult
what is there to be taught
it's not like peeing is an ancient Chinese art passed down in mountain monasteries by black-belt pee masters to cohorts of highly motivated students
just hold your penis between your fingers and direct the stream wherever you want
if uncut and if (and only if) the stream gets caught in your foreskin and comes out difficult to aim, simply retract your foreskin a tiny amount until you have a focused stream
there
autism solved
>>
>>8604629
intact*
>>
>>8604831
>just hold your penis between your fingers and direct the stream wherever you want
I tried that but the pee didn't come out how I thought it would and I peed up onto the wall
>if uncut and if (and only if) the stream gets caught in your foreskin and comes out difficult to aim, simply retract your foreskin a tiny amount until you have a focused stream
how are you supposed to hold your foreskin and pants up at the same time?
>>
>>8605076
>how are you supposed to hold your foreskin and pants up at the same time?
What are you, a fucking gang-banger? How fucking loose are your pants?
>>
>>8605098
>unbutton pants
>they fall off
???
>>
>>8605076
>I tried that but the pee didn't come out how I thought it would and I peed up onto the wall
what
how is that even possible
if really you suck that hard at peeing (I never thought I'd write that one day), practice in the shower
>how are you supposed to hold your foreskin and pants up at the same time?
with your two hands?
seriously, are you an arm amputee?
one hand holds your dick at head level and moves it to aim (and adjusts the tension on the foreskin if necessary - you can also retract all the way of course but it's rarely necessary)
the other hand holds your pants and underwear
I personnally use my dominant hand for my pant, and I hold them in the front
so I use my non-dominant hand for holding my dick
if really you can't process that amount of hand-brain coordination, do like the kids do in kindergarten: pull down your pants completely around your ankles and hold your dick with both your hands
>>
>>8603295
Press the spot underneath, between your balls and anus.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.