[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
what do cis women mean when they say that they're "queer"
>>
>>8599332
"pay attention to me"
>>
>>8599332
"queer" covers homosexuals, bisexuals, transgender people and also any of the made-up shit from tumblr

it's a catch-all term, but it's often used by haters, so a lot of "queers" actually really don't like it
>>
>>8599332
>Im a special snowflake and entitled to those LGBT points!
>>
>>8599332
It means they want to go to a gay bar, drink and flirt with me, kiss me a bit, take it all the way to her or my place, and then either not go through with it or be total pillow queens who are so bad at touching another woman that it's like they've never masturbated.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (63KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
63KB, 768x768px
>>8599332
why do genderless fags use the word 'cis'? It's not a cut down and it doesn't elevate being a fucking freak above being a normie since it just shows how sheltered and selfish you are. Yeah Yeah Yeah, we know that to expect ANYTHING from such snowflakes will make you cishit your pants so you make up fanciful words and meanings that just show the world what a bunch of tards you are.
>>
>>8599332
mean's they hang out on tumblr looking at fandoms and draw OW fanart and want to feel special
>>
>>8599332
They're straight, fans of drag race, and open to talking about threesomes with other women but never actually having them.
>>
File: interwebfreak.png (118KB, 634x590px) Image search: [Google]
interwebfreak.png
118KB, 634x590px
>bi/pansexual and/or intentionally gender non-conforming, but not actually trans
>>
>>8599828
>studying herbs
>>
File: queeeeeeeeeeeer.png (327KB, 924x677px) Image search: [Google]
queeeeeeeeeeeer.png
327KB, 924x677px
>>8599842
Had a sensible chuckle over that also.

This is the one I actually meant to post, though.
>>
>>8599332
"Cis" isn't a real term. shutup
>>
>>8599828
>castrating patriarchies
>stomping on gender boundaries
She's sure proving how progressive she is with her use of "castrating" as a metaphor!

You go girl! Rape gender boundaries!
>>
>>8599910
>RAPE
I'm triggered and contacting the authorities.
>>
>>8599332

Either
a) they fit somehow under the Queer umbrella, either in terms of being a sexual or romantic minority (non-binary, best case); or
b) they're attention whores and speak whereof they should not
>>
>>8599945
>sexual or romantic minority
>non-binary
>>
>>8599338
this

It means they are not a minority but they want the oppression points.
>>
File: 1468011968492.jpg (113KB, 553x504px) Image search: [Google]
1468011968492.jpg
113KB, 553x504px
>>8599873
W E W
E
W
>>
>>8599957

?
>>
>>8599332
"I am a straight woman. Pls notice me fag senpai"
>>
>>8600000
That Anon is mocking you for buying into silly new aage shit, Anon.
>>
>>8600010
Non-binarism is neither a sexual nor romantic minority. It's also bullshit, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>8599544
Well, that was utterly incoherent.

>>8599900
Someone doesn't own a dictionary.

It's a real Lation prefix, and it's the antonym of "trans." Like hetero/homo.

Tards using the word unnecessarily or as a slur doesn't somehow make the meaning of the term illegitimate.
>>
>>8600010
>>8599957

So if a cis woman is using the term, she shouldn't be a run-of-the-mill heterosexual
She ought to be
a) lesbian, bi, pan, or so on; or
b) asexual, aromantic, or something related
There exist states in between the extremes, and the extemes already have labels of their own, so Q is imho best reserved for what's in the middle
>>
>>8600081
c) a*p
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.