[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with the shame/regret after sex? I'm bi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1403452915487.jpg (366KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1403452915487.jpg
366KB, 2464x1648px
How do you deal with the shame/regret after sex?

I'm bi and when I have sex with a dude I immediately regret it after I cum even though the sex itself was awesome. I never had this problem with women. Also for some reason I just can't get into kissing or cuddling dudes. Again, not a problem with females. It's especially frustrating because I've met some great guys who I see a lot of chemistry with, but I just can't seem to be able to be romantic/intimate with them ;_;

I'm don't consider myself repressed, I am relatively open about being bi and wouldn't care telling my family if it ever came up.
>>
>>8599162
>How do you deal with the shame/regret after sex?

I don't. Have never felt bad. Sometimes I'm like "well that wasn't fun" if it's a bad encounters but it doesn't emotionally upsetting. More like when you eat a bad french fry.
>>
>GUILT
>>
>>8599162
This will sound tumblr-tier, but it sounds like you literally unironically have a case of the internalized homophobia. I can't think of any other reason a grown man who is actually attracted to other men would be so ashamed of physical intimacy with men.
>>
>>8599162

Please can someone answer this for OP please, it's the exact same thing for me (cis gay male) so I just avoid relationships/sex

I hate feeling this way
>>
>>8599228
It's not something that can be answered because it's not something universal like OP seems to believe it is.

Go to a fucking shrink and work through it.
>>
>>8599214

So should I see a therapist or something?

I grew up in a super liberal household, have never experienced/witnessed any homophobia, all my friends are super non-judgmental

No idea why I turned out this way

I also feel worse after doing a submissive act. so obviously I have issues with my masculinity. On the outside I tend to strike people as a very macho/manly kind of person
>>
>>8599228

It sucks so much. I'll usually get really horny, end up browsing/chatting for hours on grindr or whatever and then pussy out because I'm so terrified of that feeling of regret/guilt afterwards
>>
>>8599162
You're bi and still attracted to females, and probably prefer them but dudes are more exotic and relatable to you.

It's probably because it's less "normal" and you know you're going out of your way for it compared to what society expects (and what society expects is something you'd actually be ok with, instead of disgusted by).

Probably the only way around it is if you find some guy you were willing to stick with and just identified as gay entirely for the time you're with them. After all, unless you're thinking about ditching them immediately for a woman, there's a bit of a conflict with saying you're bi when you're at the time only being gay and don't want to be labeled that way.
>>
>>8599252
>So should I see a therapist or something?
I would not recommend it, since in my experience such "help" can easily be useless or even harmful.

Instead, try a simple meditation technique. It could help you to reflect on yourself and to gain some perspective on your own emotions. Here is a link for you, if you want to give it a try: http://zenhabits.net/meditation-guide/

>feel worse after doing a submissive act
>I have issues with my masculinity
>No idea why I turned out this way
Could be the media or something. It doesn't really matter why though desu. Just focus on better understanding yourself.
>>
>>8599237

Sorry for upsetting you, I'm not looking for 'this one wierd old tip that doctors HATE' or anything, but a few pointers would be nice

I don't have the weird issues about 'submissive acts' that OP has, but the last time I spoke about this on here I got some just be yourself level advice about how I was an edgy self-hater who was mad bc I couldn't get b0ipvcci or whatever
>>
>>8599291
>>8599295
That was actually very insightful, thanks
>>
>>8599162
It's remarkable, this sounds like what a lot of AGPs go through with crossdressing! Crossdressing and being a girl is the hottest thing in the world, then the moment they cum, they're disgusted with themselves.

Weird that the exact same thing would happen to a bi man with regard to other men, isn't it!
>>
>>8600798
>Crossdressing and being a girl is the hottest thing in the world, then the moment they cum, they're disgusted with themselves.
I have ascended. I keep the clothes on and go about my day as girl after I rub one out. I'll still be "excited," but it takes the edge off for while.
>>
>>8599162
I just don't have sex.
I know I'll regret it if I have sex outside of a monogamous relationship with someone I know, love, and trust, so I just don't do it until such a situation occurs.
>>
>>8599162
Likely because homosexuality is degenerate and above all, a sin. Deep down you know this to be true, hence the guilt. You need to go with Christ, brah. In Him (no homo), all things are possible. Have you considered getting professional help for your issues? A lot of mental health services are covered under Medicaid, even things such as 'gay-conversion' therapy (not certain on the terminology). Regardless, I truly hope you find what you're looking for, sir/ma'am.

God bless.
>>
>>8600816
I mean, dressing up for the day before the rubbing is one thing, but afterwards?
>>
>>8601355
The idea to me is to spend the entire day as a girl. The pure AGP thing would be to dress up in sexy clothes purely to get off, then rip them all off afterwards. But I need a lot more immersion than that. A girl can get horny at any time during the day, take care of herself, and go on with her day.
>>
>>8599162
Maybe you should just be straight if you don't have a need for intimacy with a man. You're overcomplicating your life for something that is apparently just a casual thrill to you.
>>
>>8601452
I see what you mean ascended!
>>
>>8600798
OP here, for what it's worth I've never had any desire to dress/pretend to be a woman. Always been into jock straps / man thongs. I do like having a penis even when I'm taking it up the butt
>>
>>8601499

Sometimes I wish I could, but after a while of only sex with females I get extreme cock/man ass lust ;_;
>>
>>8599162
be more selective in choosing partners. the crummy post sex feels are from knowing you hooked up with someone who you won't be in a LTR with.

why do you call yoruself bi if you don't like kissing men? are they visually attractive to you? does standing next to a body builder make you so giddy you giggle uncontrollably?
>>
>>8601692
>are they visually attractive to you? does standing next to a body builder make you so giddy you giggle uncontrollably?

To be brutally honest I'm mainly attracted to very fit/muscular builds and obviously big dicks. It's very carnal, I care less about face/personality/etc. I also can't really hook up with people I consider to be less attractive than me unless the have a bigger dick than me
>>
File: bisexual.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>8599162
"Bisexuals" are breeders and breeders are inherently homophobic. Sex with men is nothing more than a convenience for you.
>>
>>8602171
I'm not going to lie, that's pretty accurate lol. I've even cought myself using the bi label to my advantage increasingly
>>
>>8602171
When you hypocritically feel the need to psychoanalyze another sexual orientation because you feel insecure in your own
>>
Maybe you're straight you retard
>>
>>8602694
Maybe he's so into dudes the act consumes all his dopamine and has a terrifyingly subsequent lows.
>>
Really know this feel. I've been curious for a while, but can't seem to get the courage to experiment.
>>
>>8601200

Any tips on this 'therapy'? I'd be up for giving it a try to help me feel better about sex, but googling 'gay-conversion therapy' I get a load of articles about how trying to turn straight is damaging, which isn't what I'm after
>>
>>8601200
Religion's subjective, and any half-educated child could tell you that homophobia in religion only really arose with the advent of judaism and abrahamic religions.
Someone is suffering and you take the opportunity to push your own agenda? That's low.
>>
>>8602895
He's literally advocating the harmful (and ineffective) conversion "therapy". Read the rest of his shit post. That's it.
>>
>>8599162
Well OP, I would take it as a sign to STOP having sex with men

But this is just me

Besides, aids sucks.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.